General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

781. Posted:

Yeah MERG I've done that but at the level I'm at now my weaker demons die way to easily. Level 14 demons going up against a 25 doesn't stand a chance.. Also demons that can heal become very valuable. If you can teach demons healing skills that don't normaly have them.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

782. Posted:

@Tech...I have been trying to teach the demons Dia and Amirita.

Hey...do you buy alot of demons? Should I have a good amount for summoning?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

JayArr

783. Posted:

Don't get attached to any demons or focus on raising particular ones. Fuse, fuse, fuse. They become obsolete so fast. Every few levels try to fuse more because fusions are unlocked based on your MC's level. I only buy demons to fill in gaps and keep teams full with a couple on the bench.

If you try to grind to much you will get next to no experience as well. I never even bother with free battles unless I hit a wall and can absolutely not advance. Otherwise you will waste a lot time in pointless battles.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

784. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

Don't get attached to any demons or focus on raising particular ones. Fuse, fuse, fuse. They become obsolete so fast. Every few levels try to fuse more because fusions are unlocked based on your MC's level. I only buy demons to fill in gaps and keep teams full with a couple on the bench.

If you try to grind to much you will get next to no experience as well. I never even bother with free battles unless I hit a wall and can absolutely not advance. Otherwise you will waste a lot time in pointless battles.

This. It's a hard thing you have to accept after games like Pokemon, but seriously, monster raising is pretty much useless in this series. It's all about fusing.

With that said, I do free battles after every battle, simply because I enjoy them. There's no real harm in it, either, as far as I remember.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

785. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

My empty wallet begs to differ!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

JayArr

786. Posted:

@lz - I don't know what you are doing then man. o.O I am playing on Normal and almost done with day 5 and have never had to grind for macca. Are trying to get bonus multiples every round of battle? That greatly effects the money you receive.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

787. Posted:

I guess I should have picked up that Devil Survivor game earlier because the game is already a ridiculous price on Amazon and, according to the Gamestop website, it is not in my store. (Although that has been inaccurate in the past) Oh well, but I'm going to have to keep an eye out for it and purchase it whenever I come across it.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

788. Posted:

I wish I had time to grab Overclocked, but I just don't have the time for an RPG at the moment. I did however grab the XBLA Atlus title Zeno Clash: Ultimate Edition, and for the little I've been able to play it, it's really strange, but a heck of a good time. Rock of Ages is also out and another must get for me, but it will be awhile before I get to it. I've been trying to clean out my backlog lately and Epic Mickey has been taking up all my free-time outside of reviews. :)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

789. Posted:

Yeah I am also planning on getting Rock of Ages in a couple of weeks when I have some more money. That game looks really fun and creative. I was surprised to see an Atlus game on steam. Maybe there are more but I haven't bothered to look. So maybe my comment sounds stupid but oh well lol. Atlus really does take some risks and creates pretty unique games. My favorite game Brigandine comes from them as well.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

MERG

790. Posted:

Holy crap...Day 2 on Overclocked gets hard fast. I'm trying to save those people at Tokyo Tower without letting and demons past and failing miserably. Some of the people keep dying on me! UGH!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

791. Posted:

LOL MERG! Yeah I had that same problem as well. Just try to get demons with devil speed helps and heal a lot as you can take some of the blows from the enemies for them.

With that said MERG I would like to trade Wii friend codes with ya. I'm just a bit farther then you and I know you will have more problems on day three LOL. It just would be an easier way to talk. I really would like to see you get through this game and not get frustrated and quit! Just remember to look at your demon skills they help a lot. Good news so far is day 4 doesn't seem as bad as the last two for what ever reason.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

792. Posted:

I'm at work now so I can't give you my Wii friend code now. I don't plan on quitting this game (although I did say that about EO3 and I haven't picked that up in a long time!!).

Day 3 is...harder?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

793. Posted:

One of the battles is really hard. However with the right demon skills its doable!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

794. Posted:

Tech...check my sig.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

795. Posted:

MERG wrote:

I'm at work now so I can't give you my Wii friend code now. I don't plan on quitting this game (although I did say that about EO3 and I haven't picked that up in a long time!!).

Day 3 is...harder?

I quit both games actually and they'll probably be the last two games in my DS collection that I'll finish. In other words, I wouldn't blame you if you did.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

796. Posted:

i own both EO 1 and 3. lol it will take me forever to finish the first one, let alone the third.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

797. Posted:

Kainard wrote:

i own both EO 1 and 3. lol it will take me forever to finish the first one, let alone the third.

I would say this is the hardest series I've ever played. The first one I beat but the real end boss at the bottom of the 30th floor was ridiculous. Could not beat him without a cheat sheet! NEVER would have figured it out!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

798. Posted:

I really enjoy Ogre Battle 64 which I believe was one of only 3 games Atlus published for the Nintendo 64 ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

799. Posted:

^ That is correct

Just so everyone knows, Persona 2 and 3 will be released in Europe thanks to Ghostlight: http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/persona-2-innocent-sin-wha...

For Persona 2, you also get a fancy collector's edition. Lucky jerks.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

800. Posted:

Didn't Atlus also publish Disgaea:Hour of Darkness for the PS2 in North America?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave