General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

MERG

721. Posted:

I'd like to hear more about both too...but EO3 kicked my @$$ and I still have not picked it back up and I'm more into RPGs rather than SRPGs (although I am still looking forward to DS Overclocked).

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

722. Posted:

Ooh look, an Etrian Odyssey III Hoplite avatar! :D

@MERG I actually decided to continue my old EO3 save just now. I finally managed to defeat the sea monster at the Marine City of Sheba! I didn't even do any extra grinding, I just picked up the game and went and faced it. After a little thinking, I'm not going to retire my characters for now. Their builds are good enough for the moment and they can survive in the 5th stratum just fine (well, as long as I don't run into any FOEs).

Speaking of FOEs... D8

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

723. Posted:

Hey guys, I have a few of you on my 3DS Friends List, but I had to get a new system today. So please update my code and let me know here so I can add you back.

EDIT: I added you MERG, and Tech if you guys can get me added back. :)

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

724. Posted:

I was wondering why you had not been on for like 6 days. Good deal then ill re-add you for sure.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

725. Posted:

Persona 2: Innocent Sin is coming to America this Fall.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

pixelman

726. Posted:

Radiant Historia 2, plz.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

727. Posted:

@Mickeymac I'd been waiting for that announcement. Can't wait to pick it up.

× steam

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

728. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

@Mickeymac I'd been waiting for that announcement. Can't wait to pick it up.

I've been waiting for this announcement since I first played Innocent Sin two years ago. That was the game that got me into the series, and story-wise it remains as one of my favorites in the series. Now that they've spruced up the gameplay and graphics (and possibly music), it's only gotten better. It's a day one purchase for me, I might even get it as a Christmas present. It would definitely be worth it. Fall 2011 can't come any sooner.:D

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

729. Posted:

I played a little P2IS a few months ago. My impressions so far is that it has the best story in the Persona series, and that's really saying something. :o Definitely excited about the PSP remake coming out in English.

And now, for something a little different... The Cursed Crusade (PC, PS3, X360) has a new co-op trailer! It will feature 2-player co-op via split-screen and online play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdl_33HPYQ

× steam

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

730. Posted:

With all this E3 hubbub about new hardware, a real gem seems to be slipping by unnoticed...

Untitled

× steam

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

731. Posted:

Saw this coming a mile away. Still not enough to convince me to get a 3DS right away, but I'll definitely get it once it's released.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

732. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Saw this coming a mile away. Still not enough to convince me to get a 3DS right away, but I'll definitely get it once it's released.

Are you talking about Devil Survivor 2? It's coming to the DS, not the 3DS.

× steam

AuthorMessage

JayArr

733. Posted:

That is sooooooooo sweet they added social links to Devil Survivor 2. Color me hypee.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

734. Posted:

Atlus is Bringing King of Fighters XIII to North America.

Now this is a game I'm excited for.:D

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

735. Posted:

I just saw the latest trailer for devil survivor overclocked and was disappointed at how bad the voice acting was. Atlus' games normally have good voice acting in. I might just go back to my DS version and finish that instead of waiting for overclocked even with the eighth day and difficulty levels, thats if it does even get an EU release.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

736. Posted:

Just put my money down on overclocked last week. Never played the first and looking foreword to this. Anyone else picking this up? Now if I can only get through Zelda oot before it comes out! :-)

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

JayArr

737. Posted:

I'm gonna pick up Overclocked next month for sure.

I am also gonna pick up Catherine tomorrow. Can't wait to play this, in fact I took off work Wed. just so I can play all day.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

MERG

738. Posted:

I will most likely be picking this up...but as Tech said, I need to finish OoT. Damn second part of the final fight with Ganon...I am stuck this!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

739. Posted:

OK very early first impression of overclocked!! Now I've only got to the explosion in the cemetery and haven't even fought that battle as of yet but so far the story is intriguing! Voice acting isn't horrible and I even recognize one of the voices from one of my anime! I like where the story is going but its definitely heavy text driven so far in the first 50 mins or so. As expected 3d so far doesn't even matter. Outside of the opening movie I don't think they used it so far! Not sure really what the extra content will add but jayarr will be able to tell you guys when he gets there!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

740. Posted:

I'm not sure if it will come to Europe but if it does, the voice acting is whats been putting me off as it sounded pretty bad from the trailers but if it isn't that bad then I may get it if it comes to Europe and the 8th day sounds like a good addition. If it doesn't come to Europe, I'll just finish off my imported copy of the DS version.
@Tech101 Does it have difficulty settings? I heard it does but not many places mentioned this.

Neilloggery