General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

JayArr

641. Posted:

Radiant Historia is the perfect blend of classic and fresh gameplay. It makes you feel comfortable in all that 16-bit-esque old school RPG charm but splashes in so many unique and exciting new elements.

Must own for any RPG fan in my opinion.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

MERG

642. Posted:

@Pixelman...I only found one shop so far. The anti-sleeps appeared in the shop right after I got back from the mines and met with Sonja.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

pixelman

643. Posted:

@JayArr: Glad to hear you're loving it as much as I do! :D

@MERG: Yep I found 'em. Thanks mate!

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

644. Posted:

I'll add this game to my wishlist after seeing all of these great impressions. :O

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

645. Posted:

Going to pick this up tomorrow if they have it in stores. Excited! :)

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

MERG

646. Posted:

@HM...I was wondering when you were going to get in on the new Atlus fun!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

647. Posted:

OK its official I'm stuck!! :(

Please someone help because I can't seem to get to the weapons merchant for the bombs. Please label it spoiler! I'm so embraced. :[

Stupid pretictive text. It was suppose to say embarrassed

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

648. Posted:

Huh? Who embraced who here?

AuthorMessage

pixelman

649. Posted:

(SPOILERS)
@Tech101: You need to rescue the guy with the explosives? Are you in the Heiss history? The way I did it was play the Rosch history until I couldn't go farther (explosives are held up), and then started the Heiss history. If you haven't played the Rosch portion yet then I don't think the informant in the Heiss history will show up, and thus you won't meet the explosives dude... I d'know, it's rather mindf***ing. Anyway, the explosives merchant is west of the bridge, after you meet the informant who tells you to go to the Sand Palace. You'll need to do some weaving/exploring to get there though.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

650. Posted:

Thanks Pixelman! I have done both history's and can't seem to figure out what to do to free the bomb merchant. I also need the informant in the other history. There is something I've missed and can't seem to find it. Spoiler. When I choose to send out a search party that when the two from historia tell me the merchant is already dead in both time lines. I go back to heiss's time line to capture the one guy from the first quest he gives you and it gave me a small clue about the bomb merchant. That where I'm kinda stuck. End SPOILER.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

651. Posted:

Aghhhh head explode. Everything just kinda meshed together smoothly for me. Lemme think...

(SPOILERS)

As far as I know you can't get to the bomb merchant without talking to the informant first. So you're stuck there until you can find him.

I played Rosch's history first, and met the informant at Alma Mine without any hitch. After that, I was stuck because the explosives wouldn't arrive, so I played Heiss's history. When I got to the part where I meet the informant under the bridge, I had to choose to wait for him to show up, and he did. At that point event was revised and said something about doing something in the other history allowed him to get here.

What's confusing me is why the informant isn't showing up in Rosch's history. Did you reach Alma Mine and talk to the informant? Because he has to wait there until he meets Rosch, I think, and then moves on to the bridge. I think. Maybe.

Head explode.

Edited on by pixelman

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

652. Posted:

Thanks again. I'll try waiting again and see if he shows. I did the Heiss history first and I think it messed me up.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

653. Posted:

Ahh yeah, you may have to do things in a different order then. Are you sure you got as far as possible in Rosch's history?

AuthorMessage

Adam

654. Posted:

This thread is too huge to look through, but I just wanted to make sure my fellow Atlus fans are aware of a ridiculously interesting looking game by the name of Catherine. I really hope this is brought over seas. Of course, it well could be a boring game with really fun cut scenes, but who knows. The plot summary on its Wikipedia page sounds neat.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

655. Posted:

Yeah I'm sure. I got the dead end history and the other choice for going back and findinf the bomb merchant.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

656. Posted:

@Adam: Played the demo for that and wow, it was crazy :O

AuthorMessage

Adam

657. Posted:

Oh, there's a demo! Man, I used to have a Japan account just for downloading demos, but I forgot what the email and password was and it's such a hassle to set one up.

What is the game like? All I can guess from the trailer is some sort of point and click meets choose your own adventure???

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

658. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah I'm sure. I got the dead end history and the other choice for going back and findinf the bomb merchant.

Okay... I'm not really sure what else to do then. You might try revisiting some events if you can't get yourself unstuck. Might learn somethin' that we forgot about.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

659. Posted:

hmm I need to get more from Atlus possibly a SMT game

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

660. Posted:

^May I recommend Devil Survivor?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~