General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

621. Posted:

You probably do. That the first thing I would do. This game is very good. I can see why the critics like it. The battle system is fast. I like the fact that there is hidden stuff out of reach for you to get later when you get a special ability or just gain access to an area previously off limits. Its what I like in an RPG. Give me stuff to look forward to. The more stuff I need to remember to come back and find the better. I WANT TO FIND IT ALL!!!!

Edit: So I get an e-mail hit today from Atlus about this game we are talking about. I've never done this before but desided to e-mail them back. I sent your a day late and I already have the game. It a very good gamme and I think you should make a 3ds sequel. I also said you probably wont see this anyways. I figured it was just a standard mail sent to everyone and they wouldn't read in coming mail. So I got a response saying. We are always watching! LOL. Good to know we can hit them back with suggestion and feed back!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

622. Posted:

I just hit the 3 hour mark. Exploring history is awesome, but I wish there was a faster way to skip dialog. :/ Also battles keep getting better and better.

@MERG: Where are you stuck? :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

623. Posted:

There is a faster way to skip. Press start! Be warned. It will skip the whole scene.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

624. Posted:

Oh good, that helps a lot. I had to watch the same scene like 3 times, haha. Thanks man. :3

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

MERG

625. Posted:

I am officially unstuck!! I was having trouble getting into the mine but explored a little more and found what I needed to do.

And thanks Tech...pressing start has helped a lot in skipping over scenes I watched over and over.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

626. Posted:

Anyone here use the stylus control? Its seems a little clunky to me. I guess maybe I haven't tried it enough. I usually use it for other games but my hand gets in the way and I might miss something because of it. Anyways time to play some more.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

627. Posted:

I never use Stylus control. Ever. It's way too clunky and my hand gets in the way most of the time.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

pixelman

628. Posted:

@MERG: Yeah, that was a little tricky. I love how this game forces you to explore on your own sometimes. :3

@Tech101: No way. The button controls are way more intuitive for me. Still, it's a nice option for people if their buttons get messed up.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

629. Posted:

Had to finally make my first decision. Heiss or Roach? What did you guys pick? I went with Heiss. It really was a hard decision. I like this game. Funny thing is we wont be able to help each other unless we have taken the same path. Great game just for that factor!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

630. Posted:

I went with Rosch 'cause he's my buddy, and Heiss gives me the creeps.

This battle system gets insanely fun, btw. It's not all grid manipulation either; there's plenty of good ol' turn based battling going on, with status effects and all. The first couple hours it felt more like a puzzle than a battle, but now it's just adding another layer of depth. Really awesome stuff.

AuthorMessage

MERG

631. Posted:

I went with Heiss. He is creepy but I am not convinced that he is a creep.

I agree Pix...thus game is awesome and unfortunately it is making me want to play it over actually working (I'm not sure my boss would appreciate that!).

Edited on by MERG

AuthorMessage

pixelman

632. Posted:

I'm very nearly convinced he is, though I have no proof of it at all, haha. I have two theories where he could be a bad@ss or a creep, and both are plausible... just hafta wait and see I guess! I'd fill you in but I don't want to spoil things for ya. :3

And yeah it's all I can do to focus IRL and not go off and find out what happens next! :D This is the first DS game that's made me this excited about playing it.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

633. Posted:

I guess I'll be taking the Ronsh Path so we're even.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

634. Posted:

I'm not so sure it matters yet. You can always go back and take the other path at anytime. I guess I know what MERG now means by saying he got stuck. Because I might be stuck but not sure yet.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

635. Posted:

I agree with Tech on whether it matters at this point. Well, if you are stuck, if I can get unstuck I'm sure anyone can!

AuthorMessage

MERG

636. Posted:

I like how they included little mini quests/tasks. It gives a little something extra to do....not they you need a distraction from this great game.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

637. Posted:

(mild spoilers)
I figure you all realize it now, but you've got two histories to play through. So even though you make a choice at the beginning that splits history, you'll still have to go back and make the other one (they even tell you this in the trailer). This is kind of lame because it makes decisions less exciting, but the game is less built on decisions and more on exploring and "fixing" history. It also makes the story harder to follow when you've got two histories jumbled up in your head, haha.

One thing I really don't like is when you choose wrong then it gives you some text about how the world ends. It seems kinda redundant and rushed.

Only complaints so far though. The battle system gets better and better and better.

@MERG: Yeah the mini quests are cool... Anyone know where I can get my hands on two anti-sleeps? :3

Edited on by pixelman

AuthorMessage

MERG

638. Posted:

You can buy anti-sleeps in the shop in town.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

639. Posted:

I've got two anti-sleeps right here in my house and you can have them both. My 2 year old and my 4 year old.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

640. Posted:

@MERG: Really? I could only find Anti-Poisons. Must be a different shop.

@Tech101: Hahahaha, thanks but no thanks. :D