Forums

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,140

HolyMackerel

Personally I'd continue with Strange Journey, but you should give The Dark Spire a go. It's a very different experience from EO and SMT. You'll soon realise that TDS needs time, planning and dedication to play - which is why I say finish SJ first. Best to play through TDS when you can commit yourself to it for a while.

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

CanisWolfred

HolyMackerel wrote:

Personally I'd continue with Strange Journey, but you should give The Dark Spire a go. It's a very different experience from EO and SMT. You'll soon realise that TDS needs time, planning and dedication to play - which is why I say finish SJ first. Best to play through TDS when you can commit yourself to it for a while.

Yeah, good idea. Besides, I keep finding myself going back to Strange Journey anyways. I'll try to finish that up before Xmas, which is another annoying obstacle that would get in my way of Dark Spire time anyways. I may make a party in TDS tonight just to try it out, but I'll mostly be maining SJ this week. Thanks for the help.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech

The prince / princess or the monk!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

I'm not sure if I will bother completing SMT: devil survivor because a remake for the 3ds was announced calles Shin megami tensei: devil survivor: overclock. I was hoping that the devil survivir game for the 3ds would be a new game since it's annoying when remakes of games I either haven't finished yet or recently finished are announced. source I might get it if it's different enough.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Ben__Harlan

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I'm not sure if I will bother completing SMT: devil survivor because a remake for the 3ds was announced calles Shin megami tensei: devil survivor: overclock. I was hoping that the devil survivir game for the 3ds would be a new game since it's annoying when remakes of games I either haven't finished yet or recently finished are announced. source I might get it if it's different enough.

The scans says it will be the same game, with more demons and more story. Looks more like a Devil Survivor+.

Ben__Harlan

Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

I just found out that it will have different difficulties which might persuade me to get it.

Spoony_Tech

Anyone here excited for radiant historia? Just seen a article in Nintendo power and it looks pretty good. Sucks that Nintendo life doesn't review atlus games. At least I haven't seen any. Maybe that's just the ds atlus games I never see reviewed.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Tech101: They've definitely reviewed at least one Etrian Odyssey title, and some Trauma Center games. I'm sure some of their less-known titles do get missed, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

HolyMackerel

Just received an Atlus Faithful email announcing SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS. It's already available for pre-order. Just the small bits of information about it make it look awesome. I might just buy it when I get a 3DS, even though I've already finished the original 4 times. Here's what was in the email:

UntitledUntitled

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

Spoony_Tech

I got that same E-mail today. I hate to ask but how good is this game. Don't know anything about it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Devil Survivor is freaking awesome! It's an amazing and deep SRPG with a pretty boss neo-tokyo story. I highly recommend it if you are a fan of SRPG's.

I never even heard of this sequal to it though. O.O Do want.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

CanisWolfred

JayArr wrote:

Devil Survivor is freaking awesome! It's an amazing and deep SRPG with a pretty boss neo-tokyo story. I highly recommend it if you are a fan of SRPG's.

I never even heard of this sequal to it though. O.O Do want.

Not a sequel but an enhanced remake.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

HolyMackerel

@Tech It's awesome! It's set in modern-day Shibuya, Tokyo so if you liked TWEWY then you'd enjoy it. There's a lot of religious stuff in there though which could be a bit controversial lol, like you can go against God so to speak. But that's just one choice, you can also side with the angels too. The whole idea is it's up to you and you can play it again to see the other outcomes. The story and gameplay are great fun.

@JayArr Yeah, it's not a sequel. It's the same game with extra stuff - full voicing (OMG. Well hopefully the VAs are good... Atlus don't let me down!), an extra 8th day and remastered visuals. Sounds good to me!

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

JayArr

Haha. If I would have read the 2 bottom lines I would have seen it. Thanks.

I got hung up on the line that said. "Want to find out where the story goes next?" I would wait for the enhanced evrsion then if you never played it. It's a killer game though.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic