General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 461 to 480 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

MERG

461. Posted:

Thanks!!

And this floor 11 is starting to be a b*tch to map out!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

MERG

462. Posted:

@HM...Did (do) you do the quests received in the game (mainly talking about the ones from the bar).

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

463. Posted:

@MERG Yeah I've done almost all of the quests from the bar so far. None of them are hard. If you want to ask about the details of any of them, I may have forgotten by now. :P

I do put all of the quest locations on my map when I find them though.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

MERG

464. Posted:

I've been neglecting them. I accepted the first one (something about a shady spot for some dude to rest) but I never followed up with it. I'll need to get back to those.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

465. Posted:

LOL MERG. You get new ones for every floor you get to. You may have to go back to lower floors to complete them all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

466. Posted:

hahahaha...I did not realize that. I should start doing that. Not that I don't love mapping out the floors and grinding but sometimes a break would be nice. I am only playing E03 at the moment so the variety would be welcomed!

AuthorMessage

MERG

467. Posted:

So I am on the 12 floor in EO3. It looks like there is no way through except to take on a F.O.E.. Is that correct?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

468. Posted:

Radiant Historia announced for Localization! Releasing in February 2011. I personally can't wait for it, though I'll have to since there are too many good games out around then.:(

Here's an article detailing the gameplay for those interested: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/07/28/radiant_historia_...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

469. Posted:

@Mickeymac: Every time I check the thread after getting a new email from Atlus, the news is already posted. Great news, at any rate. Game sounds great.:D

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

470. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Mickeymac: Every time I check the thread after getting a new email from Atlus, the news is already posted. Great news, at any rate. Game sounds great.:D

Thank RPGFan. With a name like that, you're bound to get news early if you go there.;) It definitely sounds good, though. I just wish it was available at a slightly more convenient date.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

471. Posted:

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to next year's releases, but I can't think of anything else set to get in the way of this release.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

472. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to next year's releases, but I can't think of anything else set to get in the way of this release.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is released one week beforehand. And that's just whats been announced.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

473. Posted:

Oh, well...there ya go. I don't play that series.:P

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

474. Posted:

:O

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

MERG

475. Posted:

MERG wrote:

So I am on the 12 floor in EO3. It looks like there is no way through except to take on a F.O.E.. Is that correct?

I am re-posting in case nobody saw my question. Maybe you can help HM?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

476. Posted:

I'm taking it this foe is the hardest you have fought yet! Does it move or just block your way. If its just in you way you probably have to take it down. It might be a guild request but not sure.

Also if you want go to Atlus.com and join the forms there. There are a couple of people that I know of that have beat the game there. Problem is don't expect a response for a day or to though!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

477. Posted:

Sadly, it just blocks my way. I've tried taking it down to no avail. I guess I will just have to level up more.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

478. Posted:

I've just been to busy to play this game. I need to get back into it before I forget what to do. I'm still on floor 8.

Yeah you probably need to take that foe down. Talk to all the towns people they might give you a clue. Don't for get the bar sometimes they can't give you wonderful clues as to what to do with certain foes and monsters.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

479. Posted:

I've been off and on playing it. I played it exclusively for a while and it burned me out a little. I'm trying to do other quests so the grinding doesn't get to me.

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

480. Posted:

@MERG Um, floor 12. I forgot what that was LOL. Which FOE is it and what colour does it appear when you look at it?

I haven't played in ages either.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042