General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

MERG

421. Posted:

I tried one more go at the whale...no luck. The ice attacks devastated my party. Not to mention I ran out of TP and had no Amitra left to replenish my TP.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

422. Posted:

Looks like I'm getting EO3 for part of the Amazon deal going on. I thought the first was alright, but I keep hearing great things about the 3rd one. By the way any classes to avoid as a beginner?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

423. Posted:

Vaynard wrote:

Looks like I'm getting EO3 for part of the Amazon deal going on. I thought the first was alright, but I keep hearing great things about the 3rd one. By the way any classes to avoid as a beginner?

Not really. Just try to avoid to many support characters. All the classes have their uses. Farmer is good for starting out with so you can get your experience up faster. Also choose one of every character and increase their combat study. It will let them level up while the others fight.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

424. Posted:

Atlus announces The Cursed Crusade.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

425. Posted:

Amazon US has Trauma Team as the Deal of the Day! Get it damn it!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Bankai

426. Posted:

Pretty sure I already have that game coming in the mail on import from Japan. I'll let you know how awesome it is.

Edit, mabye not. I'm thinking of a different Atlus game. Now I'm interested in this one, which I hadn't heard of before. Good stuff, mate. Thanks.

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

427. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

Pretty sure I already have that game coming in the mail on import from Japan. I'll let you know how awesome it is.

Edit, mabye not. I'm thinking of a different Atlus game. Now I'm interested in this one, which I hadn't heard of before. Good stuff, mate. Thanks.

Welcome. I'm interested in it, too. At first I thought it was like Demon's Souls, but now I see it's nothing like it. It could be good. I'll wait and see.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

428. Posted:

Wow Atlus or Amazon sent with EO3 this artwork/drawing book. I suck artistically, but it was a nice little bonus.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

429. Posted:

Vaynard wrote:

Wow Atlus or Amazon sent with EO3 this artwork/drawing book. I suck artistically, but it was a nice little bonus.

Yeah it came with pre orders but a lot of stores had left overs!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

430. Posted:

I am happy with it. One of the best extras I've seen. I am curious to see if my nephews could make use of this.

AuthorMessage

MERG

431. Posted:

Holy @#$!$! That damn whale in EO3 is going to cause me to lose my mind! I've been grinding, and grinding and I STILL can't beat it. I was sooooooo close, so little red left in its HP bar and it still beat me!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

432. Posted:

I'm sorta stuck in EO3... Possible Spoilers ahead!

I got to floor B6F and I found that girl who told me there would be so clues to that city beyond that really long path. I did what she said, was attacked, made it back, told the lady an accepted the mission to bring the girl into custody... What am I supposed to do!? I think I've looked everywhere but haven't found her or any clues D:

End of spoilers. So I'd really appreciate some help here.

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

433. Posted:

@MERG Did you follow my advice? lol. What is he doing that's getting you down?

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

MERG

434. Posted:

@HM...I thought I did but I guess didn't. My prince has prevent order but I didn't use it in time. The ice attacks bring me down somewhat, but when I get put to sleep it is all over. What is the Hellfire Limit?

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

435. Posted:

Hellfire does fire damage to all enemies. It's good if you equip it on characters with high TEC like Zodiacs. IIRC you get it from one of the sea quests, but I forgot which.

Always keep Prevent Order up. If it prevents a status on someone, then Prevent Order is cancelled for that person so you need to recast it afterwards. If it's not enough (and really it should be) then give your Monk Refresh level 4 for line refreshing.

× steam

AuthorMessage

MERG

436. Posted:

IIRC?

AuthorMessage

MERG

437. Posted:

@HM...I just realized I haven't done any of the sea quests. Ooops. I just beat the Hammerhead and got an Inferno Script but I am not sure what to do with it.

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

438. Posted:

IIRC = if I remember correctly

Don't the scripts give you new limit breaks? In the menu, go to Custom > Limit and you'll probably see Hellfire in there now. :)

× steam

AuthorMessage

MERG

439. Posted:

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much.

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

440. Posted:

Time to start collecting scripts then. ;) There are lots, and they're really useful.

× steam