Forums

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,216

Rumorlife

I wonder if they will ever do another Trauma Center or if it'll just kind of be exclusive to that generation aside from rereleases. The WiiU would be good for a new one. The Gamepad would be great for it.

Rumorlife

Spoony_Tech

@Dankykong: If the thought to do one didn't come with the release of the Wii U I doubt one would come 4 years later. Unless the VC version sells like mad.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Morpheel: Atlus games go on sale on PSN at least two or three times a year.

So, I saw an interesting screenshot online that's apparently from SMT IV Final. A certain enemy that hasn't been in an SMT game for awhile appears to be returning. Don't click unless you want to be spoiled, obviously.

Untitled

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Spoony_Tech

@Morpheel: What timing!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Yeah, I'm glad I waited (the long, arduous wait).

I used the remainder to buy Shovel Knight for my brother's PS4.

The leftover money will probably go towards P4: DaN or Minecraft DLC.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rumorlife

Atlus for the most part only keeps a series in it's conceived generation. Only a couple of their game series span more than 1 generation. So it seems like Trauma Center is quiet for now or forever. I'd really like to know why they released that one in particular for VC because it's not the first game. It's the 4th game! Is it stand alone or does it help to have played the earlier games? I thought I read Derek Stiles and Angie Thompson appear in every game even if you don't use them.

Rumorlife

MERG

@Spoony_Tech Have you played Etrian Mystery Dungeon or Conception II? They are both on sale and I wasn't sure if I should dip my toe into the pool.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: Depends on how much of a sale it is. I would swing more towards Mystery Dungeon because it does feel familiar to EO fans. The other is ok but I would pay less then 20 if you can. I'd say both are worth it at the right price. However if you really want an exceptional game wait till Persona Q goes back on sale. The last sale was 20$ and it's one game you need to experience. Its got all the things we love about EO and refines them even more. That would be my top choice!

MERG said:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Well, Etrian Mystery is $20 and Conception is $10...I'm just not sold on Conception.

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: Did you play the demo? I think you will get your enjoyment out of it for 10$ but I would still wait for Persona Q as it's enough game to trump both those. Lets just say my save file is over 140 hours.

MERG said:

MERG

I think I'll wait for Persona Q...I trust your judgement.
I realized I never played Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker...did you?

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: Own it but haven't got to it yet. There's so many games calling out to me to play that I just want to got through them one at a time and not think to much about the others. I bought Persona Q and didn't even touch it for about 3 to 4 months.

I still need to get through the first one actually (Overclocked) I'm near the end on that as well and I'll need to beat SMT IV as well. If we get a date in that I'll play that next. I'm so close to the end too!

MERG said:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Tech...you've got a problem! Although, now that I think about it I'm not sure I finished Overclocked...I would need to start fresh on that one. SMT IV though, c'mon!

I may get Record Breaker as it is $20. I think I'll hold off on Fire Emblem for a bit.

Ralizah

So, the price point for Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker for 3DS is hovering around $25 online at Amazon and Best Buy right now. Apparently it's $19.99 for people with GCU.

Edited on by Ralizah

CanisWolfred

Still Fanning that Atlus, even if they are Sega's American Localization Gimp now.

Restarted Devil Survivor, SMT IV, and Etrian Odyssey Untold while I was gone. Think I also tried to get into Etrian Mystery Dungeon, too, but...it's actually pretty easy so far. Like, Rogue-likes are the single most unforgiving genre there is. Why were my first 5 hours a walk in the park? Even SMT4 gave me more than a few Game-overs by now, and I still haven't finished the initial trial in that one. I guess that's what I should've played more of when I was in the mood for a challenge, but I also didn't want to have to waste time with too much story. At least it got that part right.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

@CanisWolfred Glad to see you're back!!

MERG said:

Ralizah

I'll post this here as well.
SMT IV: Apocalypse was awesome, and this looks even better. Atlus is really killing it lately.

Spoony_Tech

Looks great! Can't believe I can actually play Persona 5 on my ps3!!

If this somehow gets an NX release I'll wait.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.