General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 1,081 to 1,083 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,081. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I just received a email that SMT is coming to ios?? Yes that's SMT not SMT 4. If it ever comes to Google I may hae to check it out!

Yup, it came out I guess recently, and it's a really good port. Not much trouble with the translation, and the gameplay seems to have been tweaked a little to make it more accessable (unless I was just really stupid when I originally played the Super Famicom version years ago...). It controlls great, too. I'd say it's the definitive version of the game. While it is recommended for the iPhone and iPod Touch, it can be played on the iPad, though I've had no sound on my 3rd Gen iPad unless I use headphones. I'll have to see if its just that game...because otherwise the larger screen makes would be preferable, especially if you do Portrait mode.

It's also on sale right now for $6.

Here's a full review Siliconera did up if you want more info: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/18/shin-megami-tensei-was-w...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,082. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Thanks for the info. All I need now is a android version of it made and I'm good to go. Can't see why it wouldn't happen as there is far more android users then ios ones.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,083. Posted:

Actually, the iOS versions were released about 2 years ago, in Japanese. I think there is an Android version already, just not in English yet. So if this goes well, I'm sure that version will be localized soon enough.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~