General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,001. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Just bought my first Atlus published title!

I should be getting the King of Fighters XIII in the mail sometime next week. (bought online from GameStop).

BTW, I ended up getting it for the 360 instead of the PS3, because someone on my friends' list said they were going to be getting it.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,002. Posted:

Apparently EO4 was released on the e-shop today. Anyone picking up a digital copy of this?

I pre-ordered the cart. It's worth it to me to wait a few extra days to get a physical cart plus the bonus CD and stuff. <3

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,003. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Apparently EO4 was released on the e-shop today. Anyone picking up a digital copy of this?

I pre-ordered the cart. It's worth it to me to wait a few extra days to get a physical cart plus the bonus CD and stuff. <3

Wait WHAT!! Yeah I guess it doesn't matter since I want the cd! I'm downloading just about everything else though! I want Soul Hackers as well and I think that also comes with a cd.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,004. Posted:

Ok I just checked and the games not available for dl at least not now as I couldn't get into the shop like two hours ago so it might have been up on accident. I just wanted to see the file size tbh! Btw we have a running topic on EO4 in the forums that a few of us have been using.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,005. Posted:

Been playing a little bit of KoFXIII today (Atlus published in NA).

Mostly did versus matches (with Terry, Mai, Andy, Yuri, & Athena), but I also played through arcade mode once with Mai's team (Mai, King, Yuri). Pretty fun so far (and it has a large gallery, which I'll enjoy).

In typical fighter fashion, the final boss in arcade mode is a complete @ss, lol.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,006. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Ok I just checked and the games not available for dl at least not now as I couldn't get into the shop like two hours ago so it might have been up on accident. I just wanted to see the file size tbh! Btw we have a running topic on EO4 in the forums that a few of us have been using.

It was listed as a NA retail download yesterday on NL.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,007. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Mostly did versus matches (with Terry, Mai, Andy, Yuri, & Athena), but I also played through arcade mode once with Mai's team (Mai, King, Yuri). Pretty fun so far (and it has a large gallery, which I'll enjoy).

In typical fighter fashion, the final boss in arcade mode is a complete @ss, lol.

Cheapest the series has seen in a while, IMO. It took everything I had to beat him on easy...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,008. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

It was listed as a NA retail download yesterday on NL.

Yeah they do that all the time when its suppose to release in that week. It should be available at midnight on Monday. I'll check again to see the file size.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,009. Posted:

In every launch copy of Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan has the bonus CD and art book in it, so I could just walk into gamestop and get it there even though I didn't pre-order? I did the same thing with Code of Princess and I got the CD and artbook and that was another Atlus published game (it's a good thing I did, because that gamestop closed down about a month later)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,010. Posted:

It seems the dates Amazon and other sites have been listing for the EU release of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked are wrong as Ghostlight recently announced that manufacturing has just started for it and that it doesn't yet have a release date but they said it should be out by the end of March.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

1,011. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

In every launch copy of Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan has the bonus CD and art book in it, so I could just walk into gamestop and get it there even though I didn't pre-order? I did the same thing with Code of Princess and I got the CD and artbook and that was another Atlus published game (it's a good thing I did, because that gamestop closed down about a month later)

Yes, you should be able too as it seems to be packaged the same way. no one buys Etrian Odyssey games anyways so you should be able to get it. One problem w/ that though is gamestop usually only gets a few copies of games like that.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,012. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Cheapest the series has seen in a while, IMO. It took everything I had to beat him on easy...

Seriously, after losing against him 10 times in a row on easy (with the Psyco Soldier team), I ended up accepting the handicap where he'd start with only 25% health (and even then, it took me two more times to beat him...).

I'm seriously enjoying the game (I don't have the slightest problem with any of the other fights), but that final boss is cheaper than Alpha-152 in DOA4...

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

_Wallace

1,013. Posted:

I am on a serious Atlus binge: EO on launch day and I was at Gamestop today and purchased a new SMT: Devil Survivor 2, and a used copy of Radiant Historia. I'm not sure which to play first. I can only play one JRPG at a time.

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Pokemon Y
NES: Super Mario Bros.
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii Virtual Console:

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,014. Posted:

_Wallace wrote:

and purchased a new SMT: Devil Survivor 2

I see I was too late.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,015. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

_Wallace wrote:

and purchased a new SMT: Devil Survivor 2

I see I was too late.

Sweet. I'll wait to see if they actually add some 3d this time. I have the ds version but might trade it in!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,016. Posted:

Found a cool easter egg in P4G. If you equip the Gekkoukan High uniform to your party members, their win poses imitate the Persona 3 character's win poses. :d

Also, KoFXIII is pretty tight. However, to learn how to play, I'll need to play with someone.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,017. Posted:

Some of you may have already seen this but here's a subbed version of the awesome SMTIV trailer from the most recent Nintendo direct:

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

1,018. Posted:

I'm in the middle of playing Drone Tactics for the DS at the moment. I don't think it got a great deal of attention on release, but it's a solid strategy game.

With giant insects.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,019. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Some of you may have already seen this but here's a subbed version of the awesome SMTIV trailer from the most recent Nintendo direct:
-snip-

Thanks for that, I hadn't seen that before. Now I'm really psyched. :)

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,020. Posted:

Hopefully we'll be able to get a NA release for it by next year.