Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 641 to 660 of 874

bobhobob

Will there ever be another video released?

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Kyloctopus

When was the last time you cried from physical pain? How'd it happen?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

KAHN

ever eaten an octopus live while riding a bear on it's hind legs, and did you do it whilst shooting a nazi-manatee in the butt with a rubber band gun because it was screaming "you will not suppress the Nazi Party" at you? if you haven't i suggest you visit "Sandy Balls," which is a manatee-plentiful place to visit. trust me, i've been there. that's where all first-timers go to do this therapeutic activity :3

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

LordJumpMad

Did you miss me?
here $5 that said you do [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Jaz007

What sound do you hate the most?

Jaz007

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

Did you miss me?
here $5 that said you do [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Omg you stole that from me you bastward!>:0
Ban him, ban him now! ;__;

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Bad kitty! You're Back!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

theblackdragon

i'll make the effort to answer these tomorrow (finally), so get 'em in while you can, y'all. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jaz007

How long did it take you to answer this batch of questions?

Jaz007

Kyloctopus

Every time I look at the computer screen, I constantly see an add to buy Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem Awakening. Am I going crazy?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

ogo79

wheres my damn toilet!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

theblackdragon

@DeviousCrossing: Why don't we have a 'look of disapproval' smiley yet? Same reason there's no :3 smiley yet. it just wouldn't be as much fun anyway :3

@Void: Topics were sticky-able on the 16th of May, but i think you've figured that out already :3

@Pinkie_Pikpik: As of right now, we've got 2,377 user accounts banned.

@Kyloctopus: To be absolutely honest, i didn't pay much attention to the E3 festivities. I was too busy doing other things D:

@ogo79: Earthbound doesn't hate you... not anymore :3

@Crazybrain1: How do I keep track? I don't. I just let the questions all pile up until i've got a good number to answer, and then i go with it. or i wait until i'm finally reminded that i have unanswered questions waiting.
like this time around D:

@Jaz007: lz is right — if it wasn't for users who enjoy posting controversial comments just to get a rise out of other people instead of commenting constructively and being interested in having an honest discussion with others, it wouldn't be a problem at all. i do get annoyed, but it can't be helped.

Also, lz can't ban people, so LJM remains immune, it seems :3

@Nobodys_Angel: (I'm going to go ahead and take your question at face value as opposed to following along with the joke, if you don't mind :3) Actually, I've known lz for years now. He does hold the record for bans from NL, but they were all joke bans — he's never been seriously banned from here. As for why he was chosen as a moderator, I know he's familiar with our Community Rules due to the comments he's reported over the years, he can be genuinely helpful with new users and constructive when dealing with touchy topics when he wants to be, and given his background as a teacher, I'm fairly confident that he's got the patience, maturity, and level of professionalism it takes to deal with the sort of BS that goes on around here sometimes.

@MrsPickles: Naah, if we banned people just for being losers we'd have no users left >:3
just kidding~ :3

@lzQuacker: quit answering my questions, gb2 your own 'ask' thread >:[

@CaptainSquid: you say 'the' banhammer as if we don't have any other way of getting rid of such a person for such a horrible, terrible, unforgivable crime, haha...
y'know, since you asked and all. hypothetically.

@MMorales: whose posts make me laugh the most? probably LJM, MetallicDonkey/Krimbatize, and our own Philip_J_Reed are toward the top of that list. there are others, but as of right now those guys have consistently made me lol for a while now. :3

@Jaz007: no, but at least i've been able to sleep at night knowing that there's a chance someone else will be around to take care of things in my absence :3

@Happy_Mask: very happy

@Jaz007: Pop Culture Refs in AC:NL is easily my new favorite — i even put it into my signature. :3

@Bobhobob: I don't think so, no. putting together a video was such a pain in the tail end, and at least typing out answers is something I can do in my downtime at work — i can't record myself answering questions here at the shop. they'd make fun of me and probably moon the camera behind my back or something... it'd be awful D:

@Kylo: it's funny you ask that — i pulled a muscle or something sometime before this past Sunday, and it finally got so bad yesterday morning that i couldn't move my neck it hurt so bad and i couldn't sleep. thankfully i had the day off from job#1, so i could chillax and not have to move or go anywhere (and i was able to get in a nap), and finally i think i've pinned it down to something in my right shoulder. idk what i pulled, but having to work through it isn't helping at all, it still really hurts and there's not much I can do, but at least i know it's my shoulder now and not my neck that's actually hurt. i'm off of both jobs on Sunday, so i'm looking forward to another day of rest.

@Mahary: Ronin Warriors/Yoroiden: Samurai Troopers has been a favorite of mine for a very long time.

@KAHN: remind me why I haven't banned you again? I'm having a hard time remembering why I chose to let you slide :/

@LJM: I'll take your $5, but i'll need another $295 before I admit to anything...
hey, i gots ta get mah WiiU money from somewhere ;__;

@Big-Luigi: I'm still not sure on that one. I jumped into Sticker Star with both feet and absolutely regretted every second, so I think i'm going to wait until some of my friends let me know how Dream Team is

@Jaz007: Sounds I hate include fingernails on chalkboards, fire alarms, and LJM squealing as Emmy gets her claws into him.
the latter is fun to watch, just gotta have the ol' earplugs in or something :3

@Emmy: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ :3

@Nobodys_Angel: I did indeed watch Power Rangers — i watched all the way up from the original series through Zeo. Turbo was where I stopped watching, when that little kid became the blue ranger; he annoyed the stuff outta me, and plus all the other rangers were replaced by other people. I remember I didn't like the series when it first started, my little brother was the one who was watching it, but then i got hooked, lol.

Also, my favorite anime again is Ronin Warriors/YST. My favorite TV show often fluctuates, but for right now let's call it at Hell's Kitchen since the current season is about to finish like next week or something :3

@Jaz007: idk, i've probably been working on 'em for a solid 45 minutes or so.

@Tasuki: Straight tequila is probably my favorite alcoholic drink (reposado plz), though if we're talking mixed drinks of some sort, rum and coke is fine. a long island would be better, though :3

@Kylo: You might be, especially if you haven't taken advantage of that deal yet. if you're interested in SMTIV at all, now's the time, my friend :3

@Nobodys_Angel: I'm from Florida.

@ogo79: I don't know what you're talking about — I don't have any toilet of yours. All the toilets I have are mine >:[

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

mamp

How come you don't answer these questions in video form? Also will the world end when your long time enemy thewhitedragon appears?

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.