Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 551 to 570 of 874

ogo79

how do you feel about CHOCOLATE WONDERFALLS!?
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

theblackdragon

@SomeBitTripFan: Changing your username is entirely up to you, but if you had to go FE:A-based, i'd go with TharjaIsTheBest :3

@eshopftw: you herd wrong

@Jaz007: the answer to that really depends on when you ask me and what kind of mood i'm in, lol. at the moment, I just got done watching The Frighteners on Netflix for the nth time, that one's been a favorite for a long time. :3

@eshopftw: nope, i am not cuck norris

@MYVGW: idk why there's an apple on your couch, but if you're not gonna eat it, can i have it? :3

@eshopftw: The sky is blue because blue is the only color of bird feathers that's not colorfast. It rubs off against the sky. I'm not sure what 'weird thread-closing phrase I say' you mean, I'm not a troll (not here, anyway :3), and will it blend? Depends on whether or not it's cuck norris.

@Pikminsi: Wish granted :3

@Jaz007: If you're asking what my least favorite Nintendo game is on each of their systems... hmm. I'm assuming you mean first-party stuff, yes?

• NES: Golf (i just hated it, but my bro was decent at it)
  • SNES: Mario is Missing (I played it through to the end once, and once only...)
  • N64: Mario Party (just not a fan)
  • GB: Kirby's Pinball (haaaaate this game)
  • Wii: Super Paper Mario (just not that fun)
  • DS: Super Mario 64 DS (definitely not as good as the original, i thought)
  • 3DS: Kid Icarus: Uprising (did not like the controls or the voiceover work)

@CrimsonFire13: I'd love another Kirby Super Star-style game to hit the 3DS first, I'd probably play the hell outta that. The DS version was great, i thought :3

@Ark_Sin: One video game IP i'd love to see given new life... probably Chrono Trigger. I wasn't a huge fan of Chrono Cross, but only because of the ridiculous magic system; the story was fine. A brand new CT game for 3DS would be pretty freakin' mindblowing, y'know? :3

@Konata: Electronica. There are plenty of subgenres that fall under that umbrella term, and I could probably deal with it for the rest of my life.

@Jaz007: I try not to think of Hitler, actually. I've got too much on my plate to focus on such a man as it is. Same for Pol Pot.

@Happy_Mask: I did purchase LM: Dark Moon. I am currently on the first level of the third mansion. It's an okay game — quite challenging at times, especially when there's a puzzle to figure out. It's got quite a bit of charm in the details, and the online multiplayer isn't bad. it kinda cramps my hands a bit though, so be careful to give yourself adequate breaks.

@LJM: lol, why would I pay money to watch you moon things when you do that sort of thing for free? pff~

@Jaz007: been married a little over six years.

@CanisWolfred: Turtles are the most heavenly food you will ever put on your tongue. Try one and experience it for yourself.
heeeeeeere turtlelink turtlelink turtlelink turtlelink turtlelink~

@Whirlpool: I prefer gummy bears. gummy worms are either too sweet or too sour for me usually.

@Groose_Lord: BACON

@Jaz007: Nope, i don't get TV. just netflix and hulu.

@ogo: lolololololololololololol

@Ark_Sin: who's 'we'? I'm no brony >:[

@Whirlpool: for srs? Not really.

@Ark_Sin: LJM moons people because he can. he is the instrument of Madness itself, sent to wreak havoc upon the world.

@smexuuuuu: i think you meant 'kimi wa, watashi wa kawaii/minikui to omoimasu ka?' if so, anata wa metcha kawaii desu yo~ :3

@TeeJay: 'sup bro

@bezerker99: That isn't anyone's doing but mine — Tom sends out an e-mail about 24 hours out from when he's gonna write up one'a them 'what are you playing this weekend' things, and it's on us to respond in time. sometimes i forget to reply, other times i'm just not playing anything I feel is interesting enough to bring up. it's whatev' :3

@ogo: are we goin' to Golden Corral?
WE'RE GOIN' TO GOLDEN CORRAL

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Wait, Dark Moon made your hand cramp up? Oh my gosh, I've been having wrist cramps for the past few weeks. I thought I just injured it, but by jove you're right!
Also, Tharja is indeed the best. 'specially with pavise and Luna.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

Who is your favorite Nintendo life user.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Tasuki

Do you like Hamburger Helper and if you do whats your favorite flavor?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

FOREST_RANGER

Why is your Holiness still wearing a Santa hat in the middle of April :3

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

theblackdragon

@Happy_Mask: well, glad to hear i'm not alone, i guess. i wish i had for my 3DS what I had for my old Lite — it was this huge plastic case that had pop-out adjustable handles on the sides, made the thing about as big as a Game Gear or so, but man was it comfortable to hold. i forget who made it, else i'd be looking for one right now

@Jaz007: this guy is my favorite. :3

@Tasuki: I like Hamburger Helper, but I don't like how small the boxes are nowadays — i seem to remember them coming with more pasta than they do now, and they still tell you to add a whole pound of meat to the mix, so the meat-to-pasta ratio is really off. i don't get it. anyway, my favorite flavor has always been plain ol' cheeseburger mac. :3

@FOREST_RANGER: because I can. why aren't YOU wearing a Santa hat in the middle of April?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jaz007

What do you think will be whined endlessly about now since we are getting we are getting earthbound? And do you think it's legend status will go down a notch when people can actually play it?

Jaz007

BadKitty

I use my all mighty Nurse Kitty powers to heal my draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagon!
Untitled
Did it work~? :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

brooks83

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

brooks83

Geonjaha

BadKitty wrote:

I use my all mighty Nurse Kitty powers to heal my draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagon!
Untitled
Did it work~? :3

Say goodbye to all the users with epilepsy.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KingDunsparce

Happy_Mask wrote:

Wait, Dark Moon made your hand cramp up? Oh my gosh, I've been having wrist cramps for the past few weeks. I thought I just injured it, but by jove you're right!

It's worth it :3

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Jaz007

Do you feel powerful while you keep the site clean and safe for us?

Jaz007

ogo79

why does earthbound hate us?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Happy_Mask

Can I make a new Hall of Fame because the old one is kind of no longer functioning?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

Will you swear loyalty to Lord Megatron? All hail Megatron!

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.