Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 461 to 480 of 874

Kyloctopus

Do you have a collection of some sort? Stamps, Pins, Figures, Stickers, Coins, Belt Buckles, anything like that?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@LordJumpMad: lz, no question. Corbs used to ban him on a nightly basis, lol, just for the heck of it.

@Kylo: Not really. When I was little, I used to collect pig stuff — figurines, knick-knacks, necklaces and jewelry, etc. Nowadays though, about the only thing i collect is games I intend to play eventually — and drawings piled up all over my desk at work, haha :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

k8sMum

i read where you lurk tattoo sites. are you a tatt artist? do you have ink?

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

BadKitty

Why am I so unbannable? Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

How long us a temp-ban?

Jaz007

Tasuki

Have you ever been fired from a job for a stupid reason? If so what was the reason they gave you?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

What do you think about Fred Rechid?

..............or a better question would be, what do you think about Flipnote Studio 3D?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

Do you want to seee more of the Zelda Link romance we saw in Skyward Sword in Zelda U.

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

Is my avatar the most beauful thing in the universe?
(by saying yes, you also confirm Emmy is the best thing to exist, ever)

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

If Nintendo were to partner up with Sony or Microsoft who would you have them partner with and why?

Jaz007

CrimsonFire

Why did you lock my Kid Icarus Disscussion/Fan Thread ? Its not my fault a flame war started. It was meant to talk about and Kid Icarus and what we want from new games. Then..............................it started

Edited on by CrimsonFire

theblackdragon

@CrimsonFire13: I'll clean it out in a minute and then reopen it, but for heaven's sake i've got dinner here i've been trying to eat for twenty minutes now and I had to stop the reports from rolling in about that stupid argument going on in there. please. just let me eat my effing dinner.

That said, you do bring up a side-issue that happens a lot around here — you guys seem to want to claim ownership over threads, and that's not really how things work. You create a thread on the forums, it's the property of the community. If the community trashes it, it'll probably wind up locked. i've seen people on these forums try to snipe each other for 'ownership' of a given discussion topic, they'll put up 'placeholders' while they're busy typing up the actual meat of the original post, and it seems like the silliest thing in the world to me.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.