General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Showing 461 to 480 of 852

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

461. Posted:

@Lan: my dad was a truck driver.

@lz: go to a fanboy convention? sure, why not? not only would i be getting paid, i'd be getting paid to laugh at fanboys :3

@Machamp_King: Falcon, please! They're beautiful birds :3

@Whirlpool: The internet is a tricky, and it's not like i go out of my way to broadcast the fact that i'm female to everyone, so no, it doesn't bother me when people make the assumption that i'm male. mistakes happen, it's not the end of the world. it does kinda amuse me when people get super-butthurt about it on my behalf, though, like i'm gonna go on a banning spree over it :3

@RogueBologna: What's a good question to ask me? idk, i'd guess that one's as good as any, lol.

@deliciousturtle: I'm sorry, you'll need to actually ask me a question in order for me to answer you about it~

@Jaz007: How many threads have I locked? I honestly have no idea, and there's no real way for me to pull up that information. However, a google search for 'theblackdragon' and 'sorry, this topic has been locked' pulls up a little over 3,000 hits (i'd imagine at least a third of those are duplicate hits for the same thread, multiple pages and all that) so take it as you will. As for how many times I personally have banned someone, again that's not information I can access easily either, I'd have to hand-count all the bans that have happened since moderators were given the ability to ban people (when i was first brought on as a moderator we had to e-mail an admin and have them do it). I can say that my first ban was in November of '09, there were about 211 bans that happened before i banned anyone, most of the bans we've had since have been done by myself, and we're currently sitting at a little over 2,000 banned usernames in our database (more than a few of those are evaders or attempted evaders, though, and a few are self-bans).

@Henry_Mask: Will I attempt a classic run of FE:A? I might, we'll have to see how i feel after getting through all the supports :3

@sir_Anthony: Why do I still use my xmas avatar? Because i'm too lazy to change it back.

@Ark_Sin: I will not be doing the Harlem Shake, sorry.

@TysonOfTime: Gangrel would make a great LJM, wouldn't he? though i'm not sure what use he'd get out of a Levin Sword, last i knew LJM's magic stat was pretty low >:3

@Jaz007: There are currently just over 40,000 users in our database in all. As for how many have avatars, i have no way of looking up that information, i'm afraid.

@Ark_Sin: er... i'm afraid i'm no woodchuck psychologist...

@Onikato: haha, that's a pretty good one. needs moar bacon though >:3

@playstationman: i don't really feel i've played enough GC games to have an actual favorite D:

@Konata: nope, sorry! i have no idea what Duck Dynasty is, but then i only have Hulu+ and Netflix, no cable. :3

@Ark_Sin: Doctor Who? No thanks. Currently i'm into Red Dwarf, though, if it helps :3

@JusticeColde: if i had a CD suddenly start skipping, i'd probably tap the player and get it to move on. :3

@Happy_Mask: three. i try to cut them down to three nested quotes whenever someone reports a comment for over-quoting.

@lz: pancake pizzas... probably because they sound gross :x

@CrimsonFire13: I haven't had the chance to watch Adventure Time yet, but I eagerly await its arrival upon Netflix or Hulu+ so i can see what all the fuss is about :3

@KodyWB-98: I enjoyed the first issue of NF very much. I still need to subscribe, I should do that soon :O

@Jaz007: My favorite non-gaming activity is probably drawing or reading.

@Ark_Sin: I have no idea what this 'chubby bunny' thing is, and i doubt i want to know, so 'no'. :3

@Jaz007: My favorite Nintendo franchise would have to be Mario, if only for SMRPG.

@CrimsonFire13: I have no real set schedule regarding how often I answer these questions — just whenever i get a pile of 'em i guess. Or whenever I'm not feeling especially lazy or too tired. :3

@Happy_Mask: My favorite FE:A weapon is probably Nosferatu, just because it kicks so much butt around the time Tharja shows up. Any glass weapon in Donny's hands is also good times :3

@Jaz007: No, I've never ducktaped someone to a wall.

@Ark_Sin: I have no idea what 'the flop' is.

@ogo79: i'd take Mario, Peach, Bowser, Toad, and Luigi. Everyone would be so surprised/horrified/weirded-out to see them all in person and in real life and all that i'd have a clear shot at the dessert table. :3

@Metal_Sonic: I'm a top-ranked channel surfer. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

462. Posted:

What is your favorite non-Nintendo franchise?

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

463. Posted:

@Jaz007: The Suikoden series is probably my favorite non-Nintendo franchise.

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

464. Posted:

Which NL user has been banned the most?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

465. Posted:

Do you have a collection of some sort? Stamps, Pins, Figures, Stickers, Coins, Belt Buckles, anything like that?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

466. Posted:

@LordJumpMad: lz, no question. Corbs used to ban him on a nightly basis, lol, just for the heck of it.

@Kylo: Not really. When I was little, I used to collect pig stuff — figurines, knick-knacks, necklaces and jewelry, etc. Nowadays though, about the only thing i collect is games I intend to play eventually — and drawings piled up all over my desk at work, haha :3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

467. Posted:

i read where you lurk tattoo sites. are you a tatt artist? do you have ink?

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

468. Posted:

@k8sMum: yes, and yes. i usually post anything interesting i do down at the shop to my instagram. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

469. Posted:

@theblackdragon Chubby bunny is that one game where you stuff marshmallows down your mouth (without eating them) until you can't say "Chubby Bunny" anymore. :3

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

470. Posted:

Why am I so unbannable? Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

471. Posted:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

472. Posted:

Why is Emmy a cat?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

473. Posted:

What is the most stupid question anyone has ever asked you on this thread?

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, MEGATRUTH

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Epicness

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

474. Posted:

When does the narwhal bacon?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

475. Posted:

How long us a temp-ban?

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

476. Posted:

Have you seen Digimon?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

477. Posted:

Have you ever been fired from a job for a stupid reason? If so what was the reason they gave you?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

478. Posted:

Untitled

What do you think about Fred Rechid?

..............or a better question would be, what do you think about Flipnote Studio 3D?

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

479. Posted:

Do you want to seee more of the Zelda Link romance we saw in Skyward Sword in Zelda U.

I'm gonna try again.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

480. Posted:

Is link a boy or a girl?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!