Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 401 to 420 of 874

ueI

When has your opinion of a game strongly disagreed with that of most people's?

Droggeljug

SomeBitTripFan

What is your favorite video game story?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

TheDreamingHawk

How do you feel restricting freedom of speech/doing a ton of work on this site?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

theblackdragon

@Happy_Mask: I'm not sure how everyone else Nintendo Lifes, but while I'm Nintendo Lifing, I prefer to have a drink in at least one of my hands. :3

@sir_Anthony: I'd have to assume Ant was the one who came up with the idea for Nintendo Life, since NL was his portion of the big site merger back in '09. :3

@Kyloctopus: I do have my instagram listed on my profile, I post drawings and stuff there sometimes if you're interested.

@TheLilK98: Yes, I'm sure it's from drawing.

@CaptainMorpheus: Diet Mountain Dew~

@Absolute_Zero: Mudkips are ok, i guess. i don't really find them adorable or anything though, and I've never had one in my party, so idk :3

@Machamp_King: I've hoped that some rumors have been true, but outright believing a rumor is folly.

@Nibelilt: I've seen a few people talking about Skylanders, but not many. I guess it depends on how truly bratty you can be :3

@uel: Everything's always about 50-50, one person will hate what another person loves. If we're talking in terms of 'what one game can you not believe received general critical acclaim' (critics don't really represent 'most people, btw, they've just got a platform and a voice and are using it to say things about something, for good or ill), I just took a glance through Metacritic and Kirby: Canvas Curse caught my eye. I could not stand that game at all, lol, and I know I've heard other people here talking about how great they thought it was, so I guess I'll go with that for now. :3

@SomeBitTripFan: There's really a lot of great game stories out there, I don't think it's possible for me to choose only one. For a very long time it was the arc of Suikoden I and II (I kinda continues through II if you have the save data, the character interactions will change and you can pick up some other stuff), which only barely edged out Chrono Trigger for the top spot. then I played the Phoenix Wright games and love love loved them all. Radiant Historia blew my ever-loving mind, holy crap. Crisis Core was a tragic masterpiece (FFVII is an okay story, but CC was freakin' brilliant). The latest video game story to absolutely, positively leave me blown away, though, was Xenoblade, hands-down.

@CaptainMorpheus: Depends on what we're talking about — Nutella won't really go well with seafood, for example :3

@TheDreamingHawk: 'freedom of speech' is something that doesn't really exist on the web unless you're running your own site and/or forums and are setting your own rules (and even then your ISP may choose to shut you down if they don't like what you have to say or if what you have to say breaks laws to which they are subject). people tend to forget that when they're in the middle of cussing out other users. As for how I feel about enforcing the rules here and stuff, it changes from day to day. sometimes it's more like babysitting, other times it's like detective work (which I find kinda fun). i never really know what any given day will bring, really.

@Kyloctopus: I'm about as excited as I was about Kirby's Epic Yarn... which isn't much. I'll need to see what they have to show us about it come E3 before I get hyped or not.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

DarkLloyd

what section is the i change my username tread in? its a freaking pain lol

DarkLloyd

Void

How does roast turtle meat compare to roast boar and perfectly crispy Bacon?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Kyloctopus

First lemme start by saying your Instagram page is awesome.
Second, what Wii U application would you like to see on the Wii U that could change how you play overall on the console?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Do you like the Legend of Zelda? If so, what are your favorite Zelda games?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

KAHN

do you believe the wiiU will eventually fail as a system before Nintendo launches the WiiUU (now with motion controls twice as good!)?

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Jani-Koblaney

@waveboy Unless you have phenylketonuria, there is no solid proof that aspartame is harmful. It actually has been found to be safe for consumption unless you consume very large amounts of it.

@TBD What do you like better: the cities or the rural areas?

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Happy_Mask

Is X the game that will make you become one of Us?(WiiU owners, that is)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

ueI

I didn't think Kirby's Canvas Curse was great either, but I thought it was good.

Droggeljug

ogo79

why do people always tell me not to eat yellow snow? is it bad for you, and what causes it?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Jaz007

Why do you not have a PS3?

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

Are you goin to buy other FE's as well if you can?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.