General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Showing 401 to 420 of 852

AuthorMessage

ueI

401. Posted:

When has your opinion of a game strongly disagreed with that of most people's?

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

402. Posted:

What is your favorite video game story?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

403. Posted:

Butter or Nutella?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

404. Posted:

How do you feel restricting freedom of speech/doing a ton of work on this site?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

405. Posted:

Yarn Yoshi?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

406. Posted:

@Happy_Mask: I'm not sure how everyone else Nintendo Lifes, but while I'm Nintendo Lifing, I prefer to have a drink in at least one of my hands. :3

@sir_Anthony: I'd have to assume Ant was the one who came up with the idea for Nintendo Life, since NL was his portion of the big site merger back in '09. :3

@Kyloctopus: I do have my instagram listed on my profile, I post drawings and stuff there sometimes if you're interested.

@TheLilK98: Yes, I'm sure it's from drawing.

@CaptainMorpheus: Diet Mountain Dew~

@Absolute_Zero: Mudkips are ok, i guess. i don't really find them adorable or anything though, and I've never had one in my party, so idk :3

@Machamp_King: I've hoped that some rumors have been true, but outright believing a rumor is folly.

@Nibelilt: I've seen a few people talking about Skylanders, but not many. I guess it depends on how truly bratty you can be :3

@uel: Everything's always about 50-50, one person will hate what another person loves. If we're talking in terms of 'what one game can you not believe received general critical acclaim' (critics don't really represent 'most people, btw, they've just got a platform and a voice and are using it to say things about something, for good or ill), I just took a glance through Metacritic and Kirby: Canvas Curse caught my eye. I could not stand that game at all, lol, and I know I've heard other people here talking about how great they thought it was, so I guess I'll go with that for now. :3

@SomeBitTripFan: There's really a lot of great game stories out there, I don't think it's possible for me to choose only one. For a very long time it was the arc of Suikoden I and II (I kinda continues through II if you have the save data, the character interactions will change and you can pick up some other stuff), which only barely edged out Chrono Trigger for the top spot. then I played the Phoenix Wright games and love love loved them all. Radiant Historia blew my ever-loving mind, holy crap. Crisis Core was a tragic masterpiece (FFVII is an okay story, but CC was freakin' brilliant). The latest video game story to absolutely, positively leave me blown away, though, was Xenoblade, hands-down.

@CaptainMorpheus: Depends on what we're talking about — Nutella won't really go well with seafood, for example :3

@TheDreamingHawk: 'freedom of speech' is something that doesn't really exist on the web unless you're running your own site and/or forums and are setting your own rules (and even then your ISP may choose to shut you down if they don't like what you have to say or if what you have to say breaks laws to which they are subject). people tend to forget that when they're in the middle of cussing out other users. As for how I feel about enforcing the rules here and stuff, it changes from day to day. sometimes it's more like babysitting, other times it's like detective work (which I find kinda fun). i never really know what any given day will bring, really.

@Kyloctopus: I'm about as excited as I was about Kirby's Epic Yarn... which isn't much. I'll need to see what they have to show us about it come E3 before I get hyped or not.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

407. Posted:

How does it feel to be married to Zack Morris?
Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

408. Posted:

what section is the i change my username tread in? its a freaking pain lol :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

409. Posted:

@WaveBoy: You tell me, man — you're the one permanently timewarped into the 80's and 90's, after all :3

@DarkLloyd: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_i_c...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

410. Posted:

Thanks

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Void

411. Posted:

How does roast turtle meat compare to roast boar and perfectly crispy Bacon?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

412. Posted:

First lemme start by saying your Instagram page is awesome.
Second, what Wii U application would you like to see on the Wii U that could change how you play overall on the console?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

413. Posted:

Do you like the Legend of Zelda? If so, what are your favorite Zelda games?

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

KAHN

414. Posted:

do you believe the wiiU will eventually fail as a system before Nintendo launches the WiiUU (now with motion controls twice as good!)?

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

415. Posted:

@TheBlackDrago'
Zack Morris followed by an angry Mr. Belding were a close 2nd, but in the end i chose Kelly K.
Untitled

BTW, if you must drink soda(refering to one of your previous answers above), skip the 'diet' mountain dew and go
with regular. Aspartame(Ahem, dangerous substance) isn't doing anybody any favors especially for those out there that are consuming it on a regular basis . DIET soda should be banned from the market period. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

WildMan

416. Posted:

@waveboy Unless you have phenylketonuria, there is no solid proof that aspartame is harmful. It actually has been found to be safe for consumption unless you consume very large amounts of it.

@TBD What do you like better: the cities or the rural areas?

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

417. Posted:

Is X the game that will make you become one of Us?(WiiU owners, that is)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

ueI

418. Posted:

I didn't think Kirby's Canvas Curse was great either, but I thought it was good.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

ogo79

419. Posted:

why do people always tell me not to eat yellow snow? is it bad for you, and what causes it?

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

420. Posted:

Why do you not have a PS3?

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.