Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 181 to 200 of 874

moomoo

Do you like locking threads? More general, do you like your position at NintendoLIfe?

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

The_Fox

How much do you love the Chicago Bears? Lots, right? I'm just going to assume lots.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Eel

Do you have any pets? Can we meet theeeeem~????

Bonus: I have always wanted to hear "Abgar" (my old username) in English, how would you pronounce it?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordJumpMad

Why do so many users dislike you here on NL?
I know they won't say it in your face like the cowards they are, but I think you do a great job as mod, even if you are doing it on your own.

Yes, theres people who have their fun, but there fun, and there being a jerk with everyone, to a point where its not fun for anyone.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aviator

LordJumpMad wrote:

Why do so many users dislike you here on NL?
I know they won't say it in your face like the cowards they are, but I think you do a great job as mod, even if you are doing it on your own.

Yes, theres people who have their fun, but there fun, and there being a jerk with everyone, to a point where its not fun for anyone.

someone has to go grammar nazi on that last sentence

I agree. Dragon and Chicken are such a great mod team.

RAWR!!

Okay. You're stuck on an island, and can only take 1 food item, 1 alcoholic beverage and 1 thing to do. There is no power but cold food/drinks will stay cold and hot food stays hot. (and warm beer stays warm if you're into that... boo...)

What do you take?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

theblackdragon

all right, so i kinda crapped out yesterday [read: i slept all day, woke up, went shopping, came back, ate dinner, and then slept again until like 4 this morning], so i hope y'all weren't lying when you said the text answers were ok in a pinch, because that's what you're getting this time around D:

Bobhobob

Why was your question post removed? Why was it removed? I have no idea, i don't remember deleting anything D:

No, I haven't played Slender for PC. I don't really PC-game a lot, since all I've got is my little netbook.

No, I've never done a 'Let's Play', and I probably never will. Sorry!

I have no thoughts about a 'Tails Doll'.

Jahir

I did get the meme... it's just really, really old :3

My thoughts about 8-bit music... I quite enjoy what it's done for electronica and some trance, the sounds can be worked into almost anything and make it awesome. By itself, that depends on how quickly it loops and how annoying it sounds — i don't like music getting stuck in my head too badly D:

zezhyrule

I haven't used my PSP for a while mainly because (a) my husband is mired in Ys Seven at the moment, and (b) I've barely had time for any kind of gaming, let alone getting mired in a Final Fantasy game. D:

I can make you a bacon sammich, sure. The question is 'will i do so', however. (the answer is 'no' btw; you've got two hands, make it yourself)

Happy_Mask

Chuck Norris: very yes! i know it's soooooooo old by now, but i still giggle when i hear a Chuck Norris joke I haven't heard yet, lol.

If I had to kill off a Nintendo character, it'd be Slippy Toad. Just replace him with a robot or something (preferably one that can't speak) and we'll be on our way.

mieu-fire

Sorry, I'm not a sonic fan at all, so I probably won't be able to make that comparison myself. I hope it works out for you, though :3

FOREST_RANGER

You'll be happy to know that I love watermelon. I prefer the kind without seeds though, and Japanese square ones are awesome but expensive as all hell... D:

HADAA

I'm interested in the 3DSXL, but i'm sticking with my original 3DS for now. also, if i could pick any color for it, i had been looking forward to that beautiful orange 3DS they showed off back at the beginning of it all, but sadly they only released the purple one

GuardianKing

My favorite sport? Probably either couch or channel surfing; either way i'm in a supine position and not expected to move anytime soon :3

moomoo

if i could pick one thing on the 3DS that i'd like them to improve, it'd be the stylus — i really hate the telescoping; now that i've had it for a while it tends to not stay in the open position anymore, and it feels kinda flimsy at the joint. I've actually taken the stylus from my DSi and I've been using that on it instead lately. I know the XL has a nice non-telescoping stylus on it, though, and i know the 3DS is too jam-packed for a non-telescoping stylus, so there's not much else i can do really :3

BlueLightning

is Demise related to Ganondorf... idk, i haven't played Skyward Sword yet. I'll pick it up eventually, though.

GuardianKing

The only MGS game I've played is the original Metal Gear Solid for PS1, so it'd be my favorite, i guess :3 I like it because it helps me to understand Metal Gear Awesome (it's on Newgrounds, find it and watch it if you haven't already, lol)

LTD

I think I prefer cooperative multiplayer — i like ganging up on the enemy with a friend beside me. if they're not in the same room with me, though, i prefer competitive multiplayer. i don't like having to rely on someone's help when i can't punch them in the arm if they fail me u___u

Pengaweeno

I pronounce it 'mah-ree-oh' (not 'mary-oh'); i'm pretty sure I've said that word several times in each of the previous videos if you really want to hear me say it aloud.

I prefer playing as Mario, but Luigi gets the comic relief and he kinda gets the 'forgotten brother' storyline twists (Super Paper Mario was great for that, lol).

in history? there are a few in the running for that title, but ET usually tops most lists...

My Mii Plaza has nearly 1,000 people in it, but actual StreetPassed people, idk.

My favorite number is 2.

Cows are OK, but worms in super suits are better :3

True story, I used to collect pig-related knick-nacks, so i've got a whole box full of ceramic pigs somewhere around here.

Yes, barring any unforseen circumstances, at this time I'm planning on getting NSMB2 at retail.

Best Mario game? For me it's SMB3, followed closely by SMW.

Worst Mario game? eek... granted, a Mario game is usually miles ahead of the other guys' offerings, but the one I've gone back to the least is probably NSMB.

Best console? If it's Nintendo consoles we're talking, I'd have to go DS.

Best current console? Probably the 3DS for me (it can play all my DS games, after all :3)

Worst console? I hear the 3DO was crap.

Worst current console? idk, i wouldn't mind having them all.

Yes, I'm tired of these questions from you. I have no idea how many you've asked, no, and I won't hurt you, but i may decide to ban you. still undecided atm. >:3

TheDreamingHawk

Why do I have a kitty avatar when my name has a dragon in it — it's because of the ':3' face. when people don't get it, i can point them to my user avatar to help illustrate that it's supposed to be a smile of sorts. used to be i had one of the :3-monkeys from Yoshi's Island as my avatar, and then i put a tinfoil hat on it... i think the one time i tried to change to a dragon avatar, no one could tell what the hell it was anyway, and then i had pix make me a nice avatar, and then someone showed me an image of a cat in a top-hat and monocle and that was it, haha.

zezhyrule

er... is that a question?

Reala

my favorite Tretton quote is anything that crosses his lips. It's all gold.

Of the two movies, I believe I've watched The Dark Crystal more. idk, that girl in Labyrinth kinda annoys me for not choosing to be David Bowie's queen. >:[

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yes.

moomoo

Do i like locking threads? Not really, because it's kind of a waste of time for me to have to look up the URL for the other thread(s) that i know exist and then link forward to them only to have people get pissy with me over it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Also, I do like doing what I do here at NL in general.

The_Fox

Sure, we can go with that :3

Morphtroid

Do I have any pets? Not at this time, I'm afraid. I used to keep goldfish, though — we had a nice 50-gallon tank they were in.

Also, your bonus will have to wait for next Sunday, I'm afraid — though i'd pronounce your old username 'ahb-gawr'.

LordJumpMad

Haters gonna hate. It's no big deal. I know what I'm doing, the rest of the moderation team knows what I'm doing, and the users involved know what they're doing. If outside parties want to misinterpret my actions and make up fanciful stories about me banning users for no reason and eating other moderators to gain their powers, i can deal with that. It all adds to the 'theblackdragon' mythos, i guess.

Naviator~

so i'm stuck on an island, i can only take one food item, one alcoholic beverage, and one thing to do... no power = no electronics, i guess? the food i'd take is grits (they go with everything i could possibly find on this island), some realllllly ollllld tequila (the kind that doesn't even burn anymore, haha), and i'd probably bring a pile of books with me to read. sounds relaxing :3

See you all next week, space cowboys~!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

HADAA

A text answer is perfect since I can skip right through to my portion, thanks for replying TBD!

3DS friend code: 0989 1737 4397

Twitter:

Scary_Old_Lady

When are you doing another video?
What is 1+1?

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Happy_Mask

Does Guile's theme fit with everything? Untitled
Am I not a hardcore gamer because my user name doesn't start with a t and end with heblackdragon?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

moomoo

If you could own only 1 video game console, which one would you choose? To spice things up, you'll only be able to play games on that system, so no backwards compatibility at all, including services like virtual console. Also, PC is not a console, so you can't choose that.

Best thread ever

rolLTheDice

^ Why would anyone ever ask such a ridiculous question?

Are you good in rememberring things?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Reala

What is your fav pizza?

What was you fav genre of games on your first console and what is your fav genre now?

Reala

Aviator

Say cool whip.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Kyloctopus

If the Wii was a drink, what drink would it be. (Think Poetic)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

moomoo

Aviator wrote:

Say cool whip.

You're saying it wrong.
Which is scarier, Ronald McDonnald or the Hamburgler?

Best thread ever

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.