Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 121 to 140 of 874

pikku

theblackdragon wrote:

komicturtle wrote:

Someone was a bit rash and spiteful.

[/div]

I've seen people mistaking you for female in multiple places, komic, so i felt it bore saying :3

Does that mean you're not a cat?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

turtlelink

pikmaniac wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

komicturtle wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

I've seen people mistaking you for female in multiple places, komic, so i felt it bore saying :3

[/div]

Or a ninja? Or a monkey?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

komicturtle

pikmaniac wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

komicturtle wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

If you're anything like Enrique Iglesias, I'd love to have your number

komicturtle

LordJumpMad

Heres the best question you will ever get dragon, because its from the mighty LordJumpMad!

If you were to ever rule the world, what would be your first dictator like move, you would do.
Me on the other hand would have my head carved into the mood, so on lovley full moon nights, they will see their lord and master watching them!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SuperPeach

1. What is it that got you started playing video games?
2. In your opinion what is the best TV show ever?
3. Who was the first person you ever banned and did you feel bad or did you enjoy hitting him with the banhammer? >:]
4. What are you drinking in those videos lol?
5. In your opinion what is the most amazing tattoo you have put on someone?

Note: I've only watched the first video and half of the second so far, if these have been answered previously sorry D:

SuperPeach

Syrup

Do you think that it's a good idea for me to get a tattoo that says "Welcome to SonyLife: Where all your Sony related Fantasies come true" on my lower back? I'm planning on getting one on my 18th birthday next year, and I think that that's a pretty good idea for a tattoo.

Eel

So, what are you programing with Petit Computer? Can we see a little preview?

And, how good is your spanish?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Reala

fav Bruce Willis movie?

how would you rate my reporting?

tea or coffee?

Reala

rolLTheDice

'kay 'kay, let's try something else.

Now that Ninty knows your face how long do you give it 'til they send their monkey ninja assassins sneaking up on you? Is there any doubt that now they've captured James they'll do anything to unite the Prosody powers and realize all their megalomaniacal plans?
Also: Why the hell can i not sleep right now?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

RoryLee

@The Black Dragon
What's the difference between these two topics? "Pokemon Ruined My Relationship" and "Monster Hunter 4 Westbound Late 2013"?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

theblackdragon

@RoryLee: The former was obvious copypasta for fun, and the latter was blatant trolling of our entire Monster Hunter loving userbase further emphasized by the behavior of the OP tonight (you may not have seen it happen, but the name of that thread changed a few times over the course of the night, and the OP was given fair warning before their eventual ban). If you'd like to discuss it further, my door is open.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Hey Black Dragon, Lord of All Breakfast here with questions!
1. Do you like hard games? If so, what are some of your favorites?
2. How would you rate these three run-n-gun series: Contra, Metal Slug, and Mega Man?
3. If of course you have seen both the films, which did you enjoy more: The Avengers or The Dark Knight Rises?
4. Are you a fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series?
5. In all seriousness, do you like waffles?
6. Is it true that you're an all Nintendo gamer? If you are, it's nice to know i'm not alone.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Knux

What's your favorite kind of juice and why?

What's your favorite kind of music and why?

During your time as an admin/mod so far, which user have you banned the most? (If it's not Orlick, then I'll be totally surprised.)

Edited on by Knux

Knux

the_shpydar

Is it true, as Philip J. Fry said whilst consoling Bender B. Rodriguez, that "There's no such thing as 2"?

Also, What Would You Do For a Klondike Bar?

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

The_Fox

Have you ever considered going multiplatform? Is it a lack of interest or a lack of time that keeps you a Nintendo only gamer?

I knew someone years ago that removed his tattoo with a cheese grater because the uniform for his job required a short sleeve polo and visible tattoos were grounds for dismissal. This gets to my second question: Have you ever seen anyone remove a tattoo this way?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Scary_Old_Lady

Can you say my username?

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

ogo79

The_Fox wrote:

I knew someone years ago that removed his tattoo with a cheese grater because the uniform for his job required a short sleeve polo and visible tattoos were grounds for dismissal.

unless my arm was made of cheese...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.