Showing 101 to 120 of 879
101. Posted: Wed 18th Jul 2012 09:21 BST
Well, here's a few random questions:
1)How fast is your Internet-connection? (MB/S)
2)Have you ever regretted locking a thread and can you unlock a thread once its locked?
3)Will you follow the London Olympic Games and if you will, what's your favourite event?
4)Why did you ban Tendoboy?
Edited on Wed 18th July, 2012 @ 14:48 by ClockworkMario
Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Network ID: Soon
102. Posted: Wed 18th Jul 2012 17:25 BST
I think I would rewrite that last question or you could end up banned for asking why someone got banned
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
103. Posted: Thu 19th Jul 2012 08:03 BST
... Are you a Brony?
Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit
Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt
104. Posted: Fri 20th Jul 2012 20:14 BST
What do you think of this?
NL RPG Season 2
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf
Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
105. Posted: Sat 21st Jul 2012 12:20 BST
1. What is your favourite Zelda item?
2. if someone forced you to sing karaoke which song would you pick?
always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)
106. Posted: Sat 21st Jul 2012 20:55 BST
I quite liked the first episode. Thank you, tbd.
So off the top of my head:
Since the humble beginnings of mankind’s existence on this remarkable planet every single individual acknowledges as Earth there has been this one mind-numbing question which is viewed as more essentially vital than any other. For countless centuries each and every eloquent human being has come up with his or her own appropriate answer to it and it is utterly impossible that any understanding of this singular sensational subject is akin to the profound persuasion of another living creature. Many battles have been skelped over the matter in myriads of years and it is arrantly precluded that for foreseeable periods of time they are ever going to cease. So my question to you, dear theblackdragon, is … do you like ice-cream?
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
107. Posted: Sun 22nd Jul 2012 19:28 BST
all right, it's Sunday afternoon and i'm about to get started, so any questions after this point will be answered next time (if there is a next time, haha). :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
108. Posted: Sun 22nd Jul 2012 19:30 BST
Will you answer my question?
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
109. Posted: Sun 22nd Jul 2012 19:37 BST
That's what you said last time silly
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
110. Posted: Mon 23rd Jul 2012 00:11 BST
and now, round 2! enjoy my shoddy webcam, poor lighting, and half-drunken hem-hawwing, lol.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
upon review, i seem to have been distracted a couple times and didn't fully answer a question or two. sorry, haha D:
Edited on Mon 23rd July, 2012 @ 00:13 by theblackdragon
111. Posted: Mon 23rd Jul 2012 05:51 BST
Very entertaintng. Thanks for that TBD.
I guess I'll ask some more...
1. What are some of your favorite and least favorite genres in video games? (since you missed this in ep2 lol)
2. What are some games and/or game series do you think are overrated?
3. Who are some of your favorite Nintendo developers? (first or second party, former studios also count)
Edited on Mon 23rd July, 2012 @ 05:57 by IAmNotWill
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
112. Posted: Mon 23rd Jul 2012 08:33 BST
Someone was a bit rash and spiteful.
113. Posted: Mon 23rd Jul 2012 21:44 BST
Chocolate bar... WITH BACON?
rushes to local Starbucks
Okay, so I can't be a reviewer. Hooray for underage!
that picture indicates that it is question time
Have you ever played a Hamtaro game?
Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?
Do you love Magical Trevor?
Do you think that the tricks that he do are ever so clever?
Will you look at him now, disappearing a cow?
Where is the cow?
Is it hidden for now?
Edited on Wed 25th July, 2012 @ 23:37 by Bobhobob
is rly good
Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob
114. Posted: Mon 23rd Jul 2012 22:02 BST
Someone was a bit rash and spiteful.
I've seen people mistaking you for female in multiple places, komic, so i felt it bore saying :3
115. Posted: Mon 23rd Jul 2012 22:27 BST
Well, I announced before you put up the video my last day as a L4DY was today (as 90 days were up). If you believe I changed my name because you revealed my identity (when most people knew already) then.. go ahead :3
I only played the part for entertainment. Guess it was a success in the short term.
116. Posted: Tue 24th Jul 2012 00:35 BST
At least we were able to believe there was a hot young girl on the site and now you've taken that away from us
Why do you ruin everything : |
Edited on Tue 24th July, 2012 @ 00:41 by AlexSays
117. Posted: Tue 24th Jul 2012 00:49 BST
Between a husband and work how do you find time to mod this site?
Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
118. Posted: Tue 24th Jul 2012 00:58 BST
I don't think a hot young girl would want to hang around with hot messes and replicas of Titanic. Lots of people here are a wreck.
90 days were up. It was good while it lasted.
119. Posted: Tue 24th Jul 2012 12:09 BST
1. What is the worst game you've ever played?
2. How excited are you for Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch?
3.Do you like Skrillex?
4.How do you feel about the epic flop that was Kinectaku?
5.What is your favourite cartoon series of all time?
6. How many people have you banned?
7. Do you own an actual banhammer?
8. What tips would you give for anyone wishing to be an administrator on the website?
9 You don't tolerate Amazing Horse gags. Is it okay if we make Badger Badger Badger gags instead?
Edited on Wed 25th July, 2012 @ 22:35 by CommanderAudio
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
120. Posted: Tue 24th Jul 2012 13:55 BST
So far, I got three questions for you:
1. So you don't like me asking long winded questions that loop half way and take up a chunk of your cam's battery I take it? It worked for James... You preferred Kid Icarus Uprising's theme to be more serious and epic as opposed to being cheesy and laid back, right? Do you have another cheesy game in mind that would have the experience benefitted by being dark and epic? Why?
2. If I were to rent your hammer for the day at a fixed rate but returned it late, how much are you charging for interest if I decided to give it back ten months overdue? What action would you take if I did not opt to pay the interest?
3. Do you like Karrot cakes? Wanna try? If not, then please share to us your dream cake then...
Edited since my question was already answered.
Edited on Sat 28th July, 2012 @ 06:07 by Karakato
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.