Forums

Topic: Ask me anything wrestling related

Posts 61 to 63 of 63

Tasuki

The Fox wrote:

Vaynard wrote:

Just curious Rowdy did you ever meet Kurt Angle? He was my favorite wrestler on WWE. Also your thoughts on him and do you have any idea what actually went on with him leaving WWE? I have heard a lot of stories but maybe you could point me in the right direction.

That's a good question, actually. I heard it was because he had a roaring painkiller addiction, but that might just be gossip. I'm also curious if anyone knows the real story.

What I have heard and read is that he felt that McMahon favored certain people. People like Triple H and John Cena and also Edge. He felt that his career was going no where in the WWE after all just before he left they put him on ECW so thats why he went to TNA. But who knows that can be one part of the story or just rumor I am not a hundred percent. Although it would make sense.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

The_Fox

@Tasuki
That could be true. His run in the WWE had pretty much stalled in the months leading to his departure.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.