Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 381 to 400 of 400

Reala

What are your thoughts on the ouya game console?
has netflix taken over your wii?
do you know what will be on your new desk at NoE?

Reala

TeeJay

When you were little did you ever think that a die-hard Sonic fan such as yourself would ever find yourself working at the then-rival company Nintendo?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

retired_account

How many total hours have you clocked in on the Monster Hunter franchise? Which one is your favorite? :3

retired_account

WiiWareWave

Could you please share some of your favorite experiences and discussions you have had with Nintendolife staff and regular members?

Paying homage to the Strangest Nintendolife Search Results Feature how did you find Nintendolife?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

turtlelink

Did you know Sarah Bryant and some other VF characters are in Dead or Alive 5?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Knux

Hey, James! I just want to say congratulations on your upcoming position at NOE! You have been an awesome admin and we're all going to miss you! With that said, I do have several (well, perhaps more than several) questions for you since this will be your last video. I checked this topic to make sure that none of these questions have been asked yet; but if they have been asked before, then disregard them.

1. Have you ever owned a Sega Nomad? If so, what do you think about it now? Did you like it or hate it back in the day? I'm curious since I have owned a Nomad since my childhood (which still works) and you would likely be one of the few others on this site who has played or owned one.

2. What are your top five Dreamcast games?

3. What do you think about the Sega Saturn? Do you love it, like it, or hate it? What mistakes do you think Sega made with the console?

4. What was the first Playstation game that you bought and played (assuming that the PS1 was your first Sony console)? Did you like or hate said game and why?

5. What do you think of the Playstation Portable? What are your top five games for it?

6. What is your favorite handheld of all time and why?

7. Do you prefer gaming on consoles, handheld, or PC; and why?

8. What was the very first video game you've ever played? Did you love it or hate it and why?

9. Why do you like Monster Hunter so much? What made you a fan of the series?

10. Out of the four major gaming online services (Nintendo Network, Playstation Network, Xbox Live, and Steam), which one is your most favorite and why?

I'll stop here. Hopefully, I didn't ask too many questions! If I did, you don't have to answer all of them.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Hokori

Should I have your FC please? I won't ask you anything you can't tell, though it'll be tempting

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

The_Fox

Ergonomically speaking, how would you rank the various Nintendo controllers (best to worst)? And how about the Sega ones?

Finally, let's say a life of editing a video game website has finally driven you to kill. What would your last meal be before your execution?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

TwilightV

Congrats again on the new job James!

Could you make predictions on the future of NL? I say predictions because i'm wanting a serious and a comical answer.

TwilightV

WhiteKnuckle

Do you ever get a bad case of road rage? If so, will you take it out on the Autobahn?

Do you consider yourself more of a boob-man or a butt-man, man? Sorry...you really don't have to answer that...

Yes or no?

When/if you have children, will you make them call you Daddy Newts?

It's been nice reading your stuff over the years. Good luck. Auf wiedersehen.

-As a token, use this when the time is right, "Ich muss die Toilette."

Edited on by WhiteKnuckle

WhiteKnuckle

rolLTheDice

So this will end my four day question marathon. Just a few more questions and you’ll be free. Just a few more.

• Are you sure you want to leave on a Friday 13th? Don’t you think it’d be safer if you’d just stay here?
  • Wanna talk about the job interview? What did they ask you, how did you feel? Was NSAF there?
  • Will you change all your usernames to Big N now? James NoEton?
  • Does Ninty know ‘bout the one and only SonyLife?
  • Are you man enough to meet Dark James?
  • Don’t you think now’s the time to finally reveal your secret second identity? Untitled
  • And finally: Is S-Club 7’s “Reach for the Stars” the perfect goodbye song ? No? Which one should it be then?

Aaaand … you’ve made it. Awesome!
Really James, thanks for everything you’ve done here, for all the hard work you put into this site, for hanging ‘round with us and maybe most importantly for just being who you are. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you and Mrs N will find all you ever wish for. See ya.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

BenAV

Congratulations on your new job James and I wish you and your wife all the best for the future.
I'm going to miss all your hilarious articles.

Now that that's out of the way, here is my important question to you:
So James, now that you're with Nintendo... when can I expect to see Sakura Samurai on the eShop?
The waiting hurts...

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

Sniff.......sniff......

1.Wie kompetent sind Sie in der deutschen Sprache?
2. What has been the highlight of your time at Nlife?
3. Admit it. Are you regretting Kinectaku?
4. WHO ARE WE GONNA ASK NOW? (I nominate Thomas)
5.what time have mario go to egypt
6. Why is this forum of people less? (I couldn't resist!)
7. What's the most bizarre email you've ever recieved?
8.can you please tell the owners of nintendo to make a open world ggame like cop the recruit but call of justice or call of destiny (See number 6)
9. What are you most looking foward to in your job and in Germany?
10.What's the best RPG you've ever played?
11. Have you ever watched Cheers? If so, how good is it?

Goodbye James......We'll miss you.......

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

zane

Maybe someone already asked this James but... Where you headhunted by Nintendo or did you chase down the job? Congrats see ya on the interwebs.

Old Nintendofan from up north...

y2josh

Do you believe time travel is/could be possible and if it is/were to happen when would you like to visit the most, past or future?

And again, we will miss you, James! Have fun!

y2josh

Mario_34

Well Done on getting the job at NOE. I just wanted to say thanks for everything and hope that you enjoy your new job, but it wouldn't be right to not ask a question so here is the only question I could think of. How do you think would 7 year old self would react to finding out that you would one day work for Nintendo.

Edited on by Mario_34

Mario_34

James

Thanks all for your questions, this is going to be a long episode! Will unlock and post later when it's done.

Thanks all.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

James

There were a lot of questions, so this week's Ask James comes in two parts. The first one is about an hour long, the last one is about 30 minutes. I tried to give in-depth answers to as many as I could!

Ask James — Episode 13 — Part 1

Ask James — Episode 13 — Part 2

Thanks for the memories, guys!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.