Showing 401 to 407 of 407
401. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 10:04 BST
1.Wie kompetent sind Sie in der deutschen Sprache?
2. What has been the highlight of your time at Nlife?
3. Admit it. Are you regretting Kinectaku?
4. WHO ARE WE GONNA ASK NOW? (I nominate Thomas)
5.what time have mario go to egypt
6. Why is this forum of people less? (I couldn't resist!)
7. What's the most bizarre email you've ever recieved?
8.can you please tell the owners of nintendo to make a open world ggame like cop the recruit but call of justice or call of destiny (See number 6)
9. What are you most looking foward to in your job and in Germany?
10.What's the best RPG you've ever played?
11. Have you ever watched Cheers? If so, how good is it?
Goodbye James......We'll miss you.......
Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.
402. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 10:05 BST
Maybe someone already asked this James but... Where you headhunted by Nintendo or did you chase down the job? Congrats see ya on the interwebs.
Old Nintendofan from up north...
403. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 10:58 BST
Do you believe time travel is/could be possible and if it is/were to happen when would you like to visit the most, past or future?
And again, we will miss you, James! Have fun!
404. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 11:06 BST
Well Done on getting the job at NOE. I just wanted to say thanks for everything and hope that you enjoy your new job, but it wouldn't be right to not ask a question so here is the only question I could think of. How do you think would 7 year old self would react to finding out that you would one day work for Nintendo.
Edited on Fri 13th July, 2012 @ 13:03 by Mario_34
405. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 12:02 BST
@ThomasBW84, @Mason and @Corbs are trapped in a burning building. You can only carry one of them under each arm.
Who must perish?
Follow a cow?
Shut the heck up, yadon
You cannot #StopGamerGate
Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
406. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 13:00 BST
Thanks all for your questions, this is going to be a long episode! Will unlock and post later when it's done.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
407. Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2012 22:09 BST
There were a lot of questions, so this week's Ask James comes in two parts. The first one is about an hour long, the last one is about 30 minutes. I tried to give in-depth answers to as many as I could!
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Thanks for the memories, guys!
Sorry, this topic has been locked.