Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 341 to 360 of 400

WhiteKnuckle

WhiteKnuckle wrote:

I am about to send my 3DS off for repair and I was wondering if you knew what games (if any) would be on sale for at least the next few weeks in North America.

I appreciate you answering the question, but you misinterpreted what I meant (which is my fault, I should have thrown in 'discount' or 'Game of the Weekend' to clear things up). To reiterate, I wanted to ask if you knew what games would be available for discount for the next few weekends so if there was anything I wanted, I could plan accordingly. So, if you want to take another crack at it, groovy.
Also, it's kind of funny you sang "Super Mario Land" when you answered, because I got that the other week.

You've mentioned the mobile site a few times already, but what exactly is the problem? Is it functionality, or the way it looks that is causing trouble?

Edited on by WhiteKnuckle

WhiteKnuckle

Kyloctopus

James, is it hard, being the editor for 3 sites, all for 3 different companies?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

rolLTheDice

These questions are in assumption that this week's Ask James will be the last one before your vacation. If you plan to do another one before please don't read on, i'll post 'em again after this week's episode then.

• Have to struggle to close your suitcase after packing for the vacation?
  • Ever went on vacation without a wristwatch?
  • If there was no law, what would you do to holiday reps?
  • The battle for sunbeds: most gruesome war ever?
  • Can you get drunk enough to do Karaoke?
  • You did get the superhypermegaturboüberultimate-all-inclusive, right?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

KarrotMan

So far, I got three questions for you:
1. With the many ongoing discussions throughout both the real and the cyber world, many arguments have been produced throughout time with polarizing beliefs from both sides. Somehow, both oppositions produce good points to defend their claim. My question is this, Do you believe that the most important opinion to an individual is their own opinion if they can back it up with legitimate statements?

2. Throughout the lifespan of the Nintendo Life, Many Forum topics have been born. Some have gained limited popularity, others, have been locked and long forgotten. Which of the many threads has given you the biggest impact in terms of giving you alot to think about? This thread doesn't count

3. Be serious with me for a moment, If a mob of pirates decide to loot a ninja castle for their treasure but the ninja clan prepares to defend it, Who will succeed if the two opposing forces duel to the death? What speculations can you give for strengths and weaknesses for both forces? I do hope your answer will satisfy me

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Reala

Just thought I'd post a link to a detailed link on SEGAGAGA it goes on for 2 pages the 2nd page has some screens too including a few funny parodies, also the shmup section of the game looks beyond epic.

Reala

James

Last call! Last call for Ask James.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

CommanderAudio

1.How much are you going to miss working at NLife?
2. When did you recieve the offer to work at Nintendo Of Europe?
3. Are you gonna miss us?
4. @ThomasBW84 & @theblackdragon were saying its great that the news your leaving is out of the bag, as sitting on this piece of news was torture. When did you accept the offer?

And now for some questions that are less depressing for this user to ask
5. How did you react when you heard that Sega would stop making consoles?
6. Do you like trains?
7.During you time at NLife, how tempted were you to hack the website and change it to SegaLife?
8.Will Nintendo fire you if you pop over to Push Square to see how its going?
9.Why did the chicken cross the road
10. What's your favourite point-and-click game? (I've asked this before but you never answered it)

By the way, this video is my way of saying goodbye

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Aviator

What has been your best memory from Nintendo Life and Nintendo Life chat?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

rolLTheDice

Okay, first things first. My vacation related questions from Sunday.

• Where are you going to for vacation?
  • Are you packing last minute or starting days before you leave?
  • Have to struggle to close your suitcase after packing for the vacation?
  • Ever went on vacation without a wristwatch?
  • If there was no law, what would you do to holiday reps?
  • The battle for sunbeds: most gruesome war ever?
  • Can you get drunk enough to do Karaoke?
  • You did get the superhypermegaturboüberultimate-all-inclusive, right?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

turtlelink

Which do you prefer, 2D or 3D fighters and why?
Oh and good luck with your new job!
Oh and my 3DS FC: 2921 9204 4163. I've had you added for a while now but you didn't have me.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mowzle

No questions - just want, once more and finally, to wish you all the very very best for the future.
Luv from Mowzle

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

Shadowflash

What's your favorite PC game?

I plan on making tons of video games on Pedit Computer when it comes out. Do you have any tips or ideas?

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

James, congrats man. Thanks for doing this videos, they were fun to watch. Best of luck at your new job, but hopefully you don't forget about us and will visit every once in a while. NL wouldn't be the same without your late night drunken threads. Good Luck Man!!!
Also, when are Unchained Blades coming out?!?!?! >:0

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Retro_on_theGo

Sniffle. James is leaving Nintendolife. Congrats on the new job though, James. I'm so proud of you! Anyways my question is:
With your new found position can you promise you'll do what you can to improve Nintendo's online ways and advertisement of games? Whether that be through endless suggestions or moving through the ranks.
Seriously gonna miss you, James. The site will feel so different without ya. Good luck and thanks for everything.

Odnetnin

James, I don't know if you'll be able to answer this in your last video, but I really want to hear your spoiler-filled take on The Dark Knight Rises once it comes out, please! So maybe if you can't do it in the video, you could write it down for me sometime?

Also, from everyone here at Nintendo Life, we'll miss you.

P.S. Remember this? https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/rise_my...

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Knuckles

Are you still going to be a user on NintendoLife like all of us?

If this hasn't already been asked this week, how did you get your job at Nintendo of Europe? Please go into details. Also can you tell us what you will be doing at NoE in details please?

Can you show me where to find a few super emerald stages after Mushroom Hill Zone Act 2, like you said you would try if you had the time? Please, its the last Ask James!

Do you play any Musical instruments?

Do you plan on learning German in Germany? Maybe you can write the farming simulator 2012 review if you do?

Do you think you will post reviews on games like Animal Crossing, Sonic, Harvest Moon, etc. every once and a while after you leave NintendoLife?

Will you have to quit your other job at GameStation?

If it isn't to personal, how does your wife feel about moving to Germany? How does the rest your family feel about YOU moving to Germany?

I do personally recommend 3D Classics Kirbys Adventure to answer your question from last week.

Also is this the end of SEGA Fusion, or are you going to launch that in the future by yourself?

Since you said you will be helping to make Super Smash Bros. 4 better, how many sega characters would you include? How many would be from the Sonic franchise?

Will you accept VERY occasional questions over swapnote? Simple ones, like answer yes or no, I think this because of insert short answer etc.

BTW There is another Echidna posting this week, @Knux is on the next page, don't confuse us!

Good Bye James! You are my favorite NL Staff Member!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.