General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask James

Showing 321 to 340 of 414

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

321. Posted:

LOOOOL! That was great. Your the best mod on the Internet, James!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

322. Posted:

James, do you believe SEGA will return with a console? Or perhaps as a third party developer will they release more "Old School" SEGA games?

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Mahary

323. Posted:

Hey @James !! How Are You ?
1.Why did You Delete Me in Your 3Ds ? :O i wish u can add me if You can 3179-6253-8847 :)
2.Will You Get a 3DsXL? If No Why Not ? :)
3.Are you Interested in Animal Crossing 3D ?( THIS IS MY FAV GAME in the hole wide World )
5.What Would You chose Paper Mario : Sticker Star or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon ?
6.Do You Know how To speak Japanese ? (LOL)
7. Whats Your Fav sega Games of all Time ? :P
8. Do You Like my Avatar Picture (Profile Picture) its my cousins and brothers 3ds xD
Thank You For Answering All the Question James !! :) Thanks For all The workers Of this site as Well :D You All are Amazing <3 :*

Edited on by Mahary

Mahary

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: CrazyForArt

AuthorMessage

Emaan

324. Posted:

@James,

1. This has probably been asked many times before, but has your love for Nintendo outweighed that of Sega in recent years? If so why? If not, why not?
2. If you could direct the next Mario game, what would be some of your ideas?
3. Do you think Nintendo as a video game developer has gotten better with their experience, or are their "golden years" over?
4. What's your favorite thing about America that's different than the United Kingdom?
5. What do you like best about the Nintendolife community?
6. In Super Mario Sunshine, did you enjoy the voices for the characters? Why or Why not?
7. If you could of went back in time to save the Sega Dreamcast, what would you have done? Or was there not anything you could have done?
8. Lastly, if Sega had indeed survived the generation that had the Dreamcast, do you think you still would be the Nintendo fan you are today?

I did quite a few more than I last did this time around, sorry about that. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

325. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

Thanks For all The workers Of this site as Well :D You All are Amazing <3

Yeah, especially since they don't get paid...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

mamp

326. Posted:

1) So Sega closed the Europe branch and now they're focusing on online development do you think Sega is doomed?
2) Did you like Shenmue and if so how badly would you like Sega to bring back the series?
3) Are u single James? XD

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

327. Posted:

Wow, people are mega posting questions! Should I join....... maybe later. XD

@mamp @James Has been married for 3-ish years, and has no kids.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

328. Posted:

How did you meet your wife? (Sorry if that's too personal.)

As you know, most NintendoLife articles have funny captions under pictures in the article; so my question is what's your favorite caption in a NintendoLife article?

What do you think about LordJumpMad's empire that will soon rule Nintendolife?

What makes a game addicting?

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0

AuthorMessage

black-kyurem

329. Posted:

Hi @James! I Have 2 questions for you.
Question 1→Do you watch Dragonball/Z/GT? If so, which Super Saiyan transformation is your favorite?
Question 2→ Are there Any good Core/Hardcore WiiWare games that you would recommend buying? If so, please list them in you next video please.
P.S:When I posted my little message of Nintendo Hate on Push Square a few days ago I acctually did it too see how people would react to it! I did'nt mean A WORD of what I said in that message.(Except the part about me getting a Vita this summer!) I actually Love Nintendo(And Sony)!

black-kyurem

AuthorMessage

Reala

330. Posted:

What was your fav game on the VMU?
what was your first thoughts on the DC controller and how it compared to the saturn controllers?
and last but not least do you also wish they had released the game segagaga?

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

331. Posted:

Hello again James! I get to answer one of your questions this time :D In response to your question about my avatar, my game name is obviously iPancakez for most things. When I joined Nintendolife, I needed an avatar so after a quick internet search, I found this beauty that you see before you. Come to think about it, I should change my name to Capn' Pancakes........ I am also going to post a link to my personal most beautiful song in any game from Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon just for you.

Now for questions!
1.What is your favorite and least favorite system that you have owned?
2.Do you prefer Playstation or Xbox?
3.Which is better, the Sega Genesis or the Super Nintendo controller?
4.Being a Genesis kid, did you ever get the chance to play the fantastic Rocket Knight Adventures?
5.What is the worst Sega Genesis game you have ever played?
6.And since you seemed to forget to answer this last episode, what is the best Sonic song?
One last thing, Altered Beast is rubbish.

As promised, here is Subetenohitoe

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

TruthBeTold

332. Posted:

First, love the site. So informative and presents things well!
Now, the questions:

Do you keep up with Wimbledon and if so, who are you pulling for? My friends and I have are really pulling for Murray this year!

Do you think Paper Mario: Sticker Star has potential to be one of the better 3DS sellers so far? It seems like only Mario games have been able to be Block-buster hit, but since this is a spin-off ( a generally successful one, though) will that hurt its chances at hitting it big? Also will NintendoLife be able to get quite a bit of coverage for Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Thanks in advance!

My Backloggery!
NNID: Punch
3DS FC: 2836-0160-7264

AuthorMessage

mamp

333. Posted:

@knuckles I like to ask at least one random question I just couldn't think of one :(

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

334. Posted:

Do you think any of the Dreamcast 2 rumors have any weight to them? Would it be a good idea for Sega to try a Dreamcast 2?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

335. Posted:

Can you re-add me?

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

336. Posted:

Are you angry about the lack of Animal Crossing 3D news? I am angry about the lack of Animal Crossing 3D news.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

337. Posted:

Is there any chance Sega will become first-party publisher again?

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

338. Posted:

Hope this isn't to late @James

So the only Kirby game you have played is Epic Yarn correct? Well, I feel you aren't judging the Series properly.
You only played 1 of Kirby's spin off titles, and I believe that you need to play a regular Kirby game like Kirby's Adventure, or Super Star, or Kirbys Return to Dreamland/ Adventure Wii.

I believe that you will like these, so I'm just recommending these to you. Plus they are all platformers where you can copy your ememies powers, unlike epic yarn. :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

339. Posted:

Oh good you didn't make the video yet!
If you could changing being a mod at Nlife for anything else would you? If yes, what for?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mahary

340. Posted:

Guys ASK JAMES Before its Too Late :O ;)

Mahary

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: CrazyForArt

Sorry, this topic has been locked.