Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 321 to 340 of 400

Shadowflash

How did you meet your wife? (Sorry if that's too personal.)

As you know, most NintendoLife articles have funny captions under pictures in the article; so my question is what's your favorite caption in a NintendoLife article?

What do you think about LordJumpMad's empire that will soon rule Nintendolife?

What makes a game addicting?

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

black-kyurem

Hi @James! I Have 2 questions for you.
Question 1→Do you watch Dragonball/Z/GT? If so, which Super Saiyan transformation is your favorite?
Question 2→ Are there Any good Core/Hardcore WiiWare games that you would recommend buying? If so, please list them in you next video please.
P.S:When I posted my little message of Nintendo Hate on Push Square a few days ago I acctually did it too see how people would react to it! I did'nt mean A WORD of what I said in that message.(Except the part about me getting a Vita this summer!) I actually Love Nintendo(And Sony)!

black-kyurem

Reala

What was your fav game on the VMU?
what was your first thoughts on the DC controller and how it compared to the saturn controllers?
and last but not least do you also wish they had released the game segagaga?

Reala

ThePirateCaptain

Hello again James! I get to answer one of your questions this time In response to your question about my avatar, my game name is obviously iPancakez for most things. When I joined Nintendolife, I needed an avatar so after a quick internet search, I found this beauty that you see before you. Come to think about it, I should change my name to Capn' Pancakes........ I am also going to post a link to my personal most beautiful song in any game from Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon just for you.

Now for questions!
1.What is your favorite and least favorite system that you have owned?
2.Do you prefer Playstation or Xbox?
3.Which is better, the Sega Genesis or the Super Nintendo controller?
4.Being a Genesis kid, did you ever get the chance to play the fantastic Rocket Knight Adventures?
5.What is the worst Sega Genesis game you have ever played?
6.And since you seemed to forget to answer this last episode, what is the best Sonic song?
One last thing, Altered Beast is rubbish.

As promised, here is Subetenohitoe

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TruthBeTold

First, love the site. So informative and presents things well!
Now, the questions:

Do you keep up with Wimbledon and if so, who are you pulling for? My friends and I have are really pulling for Murray this year!

Do you think Paper Mario: Sticker Star has potential to be one of the better 3DS sellers so far? It seems like only Mario games have been able to be Block-buster hit, but since this is a spin-off ( a generally successful one, though) will that hurt its chances at hitting it big? Also will NintendoLife be able to get quite a bit of coverage for Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Thanks in advance!

My Backloggery!
NNID: Punch
3DS FC: 2836-0160-7264

mamp

@knuckles I like to ask at least one random question I just couldn't think of one

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Radixxs

Are you angry about the lack of Animal Crossing 3D news? I am angry about the lack of Animal Crossing 3D news.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

TheConsiglio

Is there any chance Sega will become first-party publisher again?

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Knuckles

Hope this isn't to late @James

So the only Kirby game you have played is Epic Yarn correct? Well, I feel you aren't judging the Series properly.
You only played 1 of Kirby's spin off titles, and I believe that you need to play a regular Kirby game like Kirby's Adventure, or Super Star, or Kirbys Return to Dreamland/ Adventure Wii.

I believe that you will like these, so I'm just recommending these to you. Plus they are all platformers where you can copy your ememies powers, unlike epic yarn.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

the_shpydar

If i remember right, there is not likely to be an episode this week, as James is going on holiday.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Knuckles

@the_shpydar I think @James would have posted something about him going away on here. I remember him saying he would go on vacation soon, but I think he would have reminded us.

@James, what time do you record Ask James? Its 16:49, and if you are 8 hours ahead of me, [Im PST] then it is 24:19, which is 00:19, past midnight.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

the_shpydar

Post #743
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Although now re-reading it, he may have meant next weekend ... but seeing as how there's not a new episode or message posted and it's the middle of the night over in NintendoLifeTowers land, i assume it's this weekend.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

NIN10DOXD

What is your favorite videogame?

NIN10DOXD

James

I am not sure when I will record this week's Ask James. It might be tomorrow night. I will do one this week though, promise

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.