General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask James

Showing 301 to 320 of 414

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

301. Posted:

@James Are you ever gonna put a cap on the amount of questions per person you'll answer?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

302. Posted:

@Mickeymac If he answered all of mine, Im sure @James will go to a responsible extent. That was a once on a thread kind of post.

@James Do you usually use the same name in all of your video games? If yes, what would it be? James? If not, can you give us examples of what your video game names would be?

Also can you come up with better name for "video game name" than GamerTag, and username.

As always, Thanks @James! :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

303. Posted:

@James What is your favorite video game song and soundtrack? Also what is the best song from Sonic :D
Edit: Since Ask James is postponed, more questions! Can you recommend some good platformers on the Wii's VC aside from Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Sonic, and other popular franchises?

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

RainbowDash

304. Posted:

Do you like Potato Salad? I have a strange obsession with the word :P

3DS FC: 4253-3490-5944
Steam: [TTPN] Rainbow Dash
Currently Playing:
Pikmin 2 (Wii)
Punch-Out!! (3DS Virtual Console)
Anticipated games:
Bomb Monkey (3DS eShop)
Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS)
Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

305. Posted:

James, Have you collected all of the Super Emeralds in Sonic 3 & Knuckles? If you have, can you try and tell me where I can find some special stages after Mushroom Hill Zone Act 2? If possible can you show me a few special stages after Mushroom Hill Zone Act 2?

Who comes up with the names for the sites, NintendoLife, Push Square, Movemodo, Vitagamr, and Kinectaku?

How did you celebrate Sonic's 21st birthday? I played the genesis games, one of the best ways to Sonic's birthday in my opinion :)

I played Knuckles in Sonic 2 for Sonic's birthday, and it was sadly on the Classic Collection. [Wasn't at home where my genesis is, and the DS collection was the next best thing for Sonic's Birthday] Anyway I had to stop, saved on death egg zone, after going Super Knuckles in Wing Fortress Zones Boss fight, I was all out of rings for 2 Bosses. So I am wondering if you could give me tips on the Robotnik boss fight, as it is now a 1 hit KO round. Don't mention Silver Sonic, as I can take him out 18 seconds after the clock starts :)

You might recall in the E3 special of Ask James, I asked 4 questions about sonic. But you misinterpretated my 2nd question, are you hoping for a new 3D Sonic Platformer? What I meant to ask was would you have been excited for a 3D Sonic Game like Colors or Adventure, but completely original. Not a 2D Sonic platformer with a 3D effect.

James, what is your process to writing a review?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

WhiteKnuckle

306. Posted:

Hi James, I am about to send my 3DS off for repair and I was wondering if you knew what games (if any) would be on sale for at least the next few weeks in North America. Also, is there any way possible to make a purchase without the system in hand? Thanks.

Edited on by WhiteKnuckle

WhiteKnuckle

AuthorMessage

Reala

307. Posted:

What is your fav game that you played for the first time through virtual console?

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

308. Posted:

What's your dream job?

And if you ever get it can you bring me along? I'd make a whiz-bang toady!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

309. Posted:

What is your most hardest game to play.
A game that made you want to smash your controller down on the floor.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

310. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

What is your most hardest game to play.
A game that made you want to smash your controller down on the floor.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Wii) online multiplayer. :D

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

311. Posted:

• Have you ever watched an episode of the absurdely endearing Kirby TV show? If so, what are your thoughts?
  • Have you gotten all the achievements for Art of Balance TOUCH!'s Endurance mode?
  • Do you think Nintendo should do a Colour Picross game (including a level editor)?

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

James

312. Posted:

This week's Ask James is postponed until Sunday for what I'm sure is a very good reason (the battery died on my camera).

Apologies guys!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

313. Posted:

Noooooooooooo.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

314. Posted:

@James, do you think Sonic CD is one of the best Sonic games?

@James, What about Super Mario Sunshine did you love so much? Have you liked another Mario game better since? Or is that your favorite?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

315. Posted:

Is Component cables on Wii games much better looking than composit on a 50'' HDTV or is it just a little better?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

316. Posted:

@James Since the video is postponed, heres a few more :)

Is that Harvest Moon 3D game the same game that was released in the US? And if it hasn't already been asked, how is it?
Also your 3DS friend code trick has worked. I watch your space :P

Did you review the 3D farming game? The one that almost made you become a farmer? And I reminded, possibly even saved you, by saying you couldn't play Sonic games as a farmer?

Whats your time zone James? What would be the time difference between you and me? I am PST [Pacific Standard Time]

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

James

317. Posted:

The best episode yet, I absolutely promise.

YouTube link

Bonus: "Sona Mi Areru Ec Sancitu" from Panzer Dragoon Saga, one of the greatest game tunes of all time.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

318. Posted:

@Retro, how you asked if he wished Nintendolife would someday be as big as IGN :

I kinda like that Nintendolife isn't the size of IGN. We're all pretty close nit, and know each other somewhat. Its a much nicer community than IGN. I like it at least. :D

@James, couldn't agree with you more on Super Mario Galaxy. Its an amazing game, possibly my favorite one.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

319. Posted:

What kind of underwear do you use? (tightie whities, boxers, boxer briefs, none, etc.) And do they have any pictures on them like pokemon or hearts?

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

nba4life

320. Posted:

@ james, what unannounced game are you playing right now cause i bet that youre playing something like animal crossing and u dont want to tell us (even though i dont like animal crossing i know lots of people do)

nba4life

Sorry, this topic has been locked.