Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 301 to 320 of 400

Reala

What is your fav game that you played for the first time through virtual console?

Reala

The_Fox

What's your dream job?

And if you ever get it can you bring me along? I'd make a whiz-bang toady!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

LordJumpMad

What is your most hardest game to play.
A game that made you want to smash your controller down on the floor.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Nintenbro

LordJumpMad wrote:

What is your most hardest game to play.
A game that made you want to smash your controller down on the floor.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Wii) online multiplayer.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

rolLTheDice
  • Have you ever watched an episode of the absurdely endearing Kirby TV show? If so, what are your thoughts?
  • Have you gotten all the achievements for Art of Balance TOUCH!'s Endurance mode?
  • Do you think Nintendo should do a Colour Picross game (including a level editor)?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

James

This week's Ask James is postponed until Sunday for what I'm sure is a very good reason (the battery died on my camera).

Apologies guys!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

e-love

@James, do you think Sonic CD is one of the best Sonic games?

@James, What about Super Mario Sunshine did you love so much? Have you liked another Mario game better since? Or is that your favorite?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Linky_97

Is Component cables on Wii games much better looking than composit on a 50'' HDTV or is it just a little better?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Knuckles

@James Since the video is postponed, heres a few more

Is that Harvest Moon 3D game the same game that was released in the US? And if it hasn't already been asked, how is it?
Also your 3DS friend code trick has worked. I watch your space

Did you review the 3D farming game? The one that almost made you become a farmer? And I reminded, possibly even saved you, by saying you couldn't play Sonic games as a farmer?

Whats your time zone James? What would be the time difference between you and me? I am PST [Pacific Standard Time]

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

e-love

@Retro, how you asked if he wished Nintendolife would someday be as big as IGN :

I kinda like that Nintendolife isn't the size of IGN. We're all pretty close nit, and know each other somewhat. Its a much nicer community than IGN. I like it at least.

@James, couldn't agree with you more on Super Mario Galaxy. Its an amazing game, possibly my favorite one.

Edited on by e-love

SMEXIZELDAMAN

What kind of underwear do you use? (tightie whities, boxers, boxer briefs, none, etc.) And do they have any pictures on them like pokemon or hearts?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

nba4life

@ james, what unannounced game are you playing right now cause i bet that youre playing something like animal crossing and u dont want to tell us (even though i dont like animal crossing i know lots of people do)

nba4life

kyuubikid213

James, do you believe SEGA will return with a console? Or perhaps as a third party developer will they release more "Old School" SEGA games?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

e-love

@James,

1. This has probably been asked many times before, but has your love for Nintendo outweighed that of Sega in recent years? If so why? If not, why not?
2. If you could direct the next Mario game, what would be some of your ideas?
3. Do you think Nintendo as a video game developer has gotten better with their experience, or are their "golden years" over?
4. What's your favorite thing about America that's different than the United Kingdom?
5. What do you like best about the Nintendolife community?
6. In Super Mario Sunshine, did you enjoy the voices for the characters? Why or Why not?
7. If you could of went back in time to save the Sega Dreamcast, what would you have done? Or was there not anything you could have done?
8. Lastly, if Sega had indeed survived the generation that had the Dreamcast, do you think you still would be the Nintendo fan you are today?

I did quite a few more than I last did this time around, sorry about that.

kyuubikid213

Mahary wrote:

Thanks For all The workers Of this site as Well You All are Amazing <3

Yeah, especially since they don't get paid...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

mamp

1) So Sega closed the Europe branch and now they're focusing on online development do you think Sega is doomed?
2) Did you like Shenmue and if so how badly would you like Sega to bring back the series?
3) Are u single James? XD

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.