Showing 281 to 300 of 407
281. Posted: Fri 15th Jun 2012 22:08 BST
What whas the best game you tried for the Wii U? And is Pikmin 3 worth the 8 years of wait?
Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)
Nintendo Network ID: Linky97
282. Posted: Fri 15th Jun 2012 22:09 BST
Oh, and whats the best looking Wii U game so far?
283. Posted: Sat 16th Jun 2012 19:42 BST
So in the spirit of Kirby, what do you think of the collection? What games have you played that are in the collection and do you have a favorite Kirby game?
Also, do you know what happened to NLFM? I really enjoyed the show but now it's gone.
Edited on Mon 18th June, 2012 @ 18:37 by ThePirateCaptain
VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
284. Posted: Sat 16th Jun 2012 19:44 BST
Are you still mildly upset you're not as cool as me, or have you moved on James?
285. Posted: Tue 19th Jun 2012 05:30 BST
Do you know any forgotten titles for any system that were great and you recommended?
Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
286. Posted: Tue 19th Jun 2012 15:01 BST
Hey James, thanks for having all the answers. Is there an ETA for when the mobile site goes live?
287. Posted: Wed 20th Jun 2012 11:06 BST
Do all the Brits around your area sound as pleasant to listen to on a podcast?
Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!
Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid
288. Posted: Wed 20th Jun 2012 23:48 BST
Are you ready for this long post @James?
1. You said you liked my Mii of Knuckles, any recommendations on how to make it better, look more like Knuckles?
2.What do you think of my new avatar? In case you can't see it clearly, its a picture of Sonic 4 Episode 3, which I know isn't out yet/ even in development, but I'm hopeful
3. Speaking of Avatars, what was your avatar, 2 avatars ago, before your 2 face pictures? I remember it was Sonic related with possibly a Sonic stuffed animal with a finish sign Sonic would run past in the genesis games.
4. What would you think of voice acting for The Legend of Zelda if they went like Sonic Generations, where Classic Sonic/Link wouldn't talk, but everyone else would?
5. If you want to avoid a long unnecessary history James, just skip on until the last indent]
On Push Square, you said you had a region free 3DS. [When I asked why you didn't review Sonic Generations, you said you didn't review every Sonic game, like Corbie reviewed Sonic Triple Trouble. You said you were on Holiday/Vacation at the time, but you usually would have reviewed it. I asked how was that possible, since you are in the U.K. and the game was only available in the U.S. at the time. And you replied you had a region free 3DS.] Anyway in one of the first video's [the one where you let us see your desk] you said you shouldn't have shown us a black 3DS, with a different style back [or maybe its just a U.S./U.K difference]
Anyway, my question is why shouldn't you have shown us that 3DS. Was it your region free 3DS? Also is there a difference in the U.S/U.K. eShops highlights, like games with the letter r
6. Have you collected all the Super Emeralds in Sonic 3 and Knuckles? It is my greatest disappointment as a Sonic gamer to have never found a special stage after Mushroom Hill Zone Act 2. I was wondering if you could show me where some special stages were. But if you do this, then you would be obliged to play through City Escape and sign along to the song. So play the levels please.
7. Speaking of City Escape, which is the better version of City Escape in your opinion, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, or Sonic Generations?
Now I understand that they are all the same level, but which version of the level is your favorite?
Also how does City Escape play different in Sonic Adventure 2 than in Sonic Generations Act 2 [Modern Sonic level] on the PS3/360.
8. Do you believe that the Master System games will become available on the eShop in the future. And the SNES and Genesis games as well?
9. Which is the better name in your opinion, The SEGA Mega Drive, or The SEGA Genesis?
10. What is your favorite video game system at this time, so Wii U isn't answer, neither is the Durango or Orbis
11. I know you have a wife, [congratulations by the way ] do you have any little newts running around? Any children? Nieces? Nephews?
12. Are you aware of the new Sonic Discussion Thread in General Discussion. There is one picture I know you will love.
Also pleanty of people literally said I wonder if @James will ban us for talking bad about Sonic.
So thats everything I have thought of for now. Thanks in advance for answering my questions
Edit: Forgot Some
13. Is there a Sonic Marathon you are aware of, akin to the 5th Mario Marathon? If not, would you ever want to try and start one?
14. What is your favorite Sonic Game? Sonic 3 & Knuckles?
15. Do you know why Sonic Team missed Sonic 3's initial release?
16. Do you get payed for working at NintendoLife, or are you not allowed to say? I'm not asking for like 40 thousand a year, but do you actually get payed for being a news editor on NL.
17. Your other job [at GameStation?] what are you besides the Nintendo expert there?
18. Is the new Flying Squirrel Mario [possible best 3 words ever ] like Knuckles? Apparently he glides around, like Knuckles, but can he change direction? If he can't Knuckles is the better glider, all around. I mean, Knuckles traps the air in his hair locks and glides around the course, whereas Mario gets 2 wings?
19. Last question for the night, Have you heard of the Irish Singing Group, Celtic Thunder. They are one of my favorite groups, and since they are in Europe, I thought you might of heard of them.
Thanks for answering all of my questions. I'll try and ask them more frequently, not in a big bunch
Edited on Thu 21st June, 2012 @ 01:34 by Knuckles
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
289. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 02:49 BST
Are you a drinker? If so, what's your poison?
On a completely unrelated note have you considered growing a nice, thick beard? Something that takes six months to a year would be swell.
P.S: Thanks for answering all of our silly questions.
Edited on Thu 21st June, 2012 @ 02:51 by The_Fox
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
290. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 11:19 BST
What Sega games did you grow up playing with? (I don't think that was correct grammar, but you get the point. )
How did you first find out about Sega?
Why did the Dreamcast fail?
"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike
3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278
291. Posted: Thu 21st Jun 2012 23:04 BST
What would be your advice for someone if they wanted to work on a Gaming Magazine, like Nintendo Power, or a Gaming Site like NintendoLife?
Why do you think Sonic 4 won't make it to 3DSware? Not enough demand? It certainly isn't power, because if they have an iOS version, then they can even port it over. It would sell, even without 3D in my opinion.
Do you think Sonic 4 has a chance for a 3DS release ala Bit Trip Saga?
If you play City Escape, are you going to play the Dreamcast version? The GameCube version? Or the PS3/360 version in Generations?
What is your opinion of Knuckles the Echidna?
Why were you taunting me Thursday [yesterday] with Sonic Blast on the Game Gear? Do you have any ideas on a U.S release?
How do the Knuckles levels play?
Do you think that 3D Classics Twinbee is going to be released as a Club Nintendo monthly special?
292. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 00:03 BST
How much time per day do you think Knuckles spends thinking about you? I'm going with at least an hour.
293. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 00:11 BST
@Alex I'd say at least 15 hours a week judging by his crapton amount of questions.
Jamesy: What's yer favorite DS game?
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
294. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 01:25 BST
@AlexSays and @Radixxs I am just a procrastinator. I have been thinking of most of these for weeks, but just don't want to post them. But I thought I would help make the videos a little longer
If you don't believe me, look back, I haven't really posted much for @James, but I check back often, so I decided to post yesterday
@James Are you going to give me a limit to questions
295. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 07:15 BST
Now I know what you are all thinking, "Oh great, the duranged echidna is going to mega post again." Well YOUR WRONG
I just wanted to thank @James for everything he does here on NL, especially with last nights Nintendo Direct video.
So Thanks @James
1 question, sorry What was your thoughts on all 3 Nintendo Directs?
296. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 09:29 BST
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
297. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 19:11 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
298. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 19:30 BST
So far, I got three questions for you:
1. In your opinion, would you agree in a business perspective that every revision should replace the initial build of any product by adding major features that the previous one lacked or would that revision be better off attracting a slightly different demographic of consumers? What's your view on this?
2. How is this so called Fan mail podcast doing for you? Do you find it to be an enriching experience where you get to see the way the different users' curiosity and how they come about to get to know you more not as a moderator, but as an ordinary relatable person; Or are you answering just for the sake of answering? So in the end, would you say that this is a mutual experience between the user and the mods?
3. Have you ever had an instance where you consciously or subconsciously envisioned that you were another person living in another life? Would it be alright if you shared to us what life that was like?
Fancy a Karrot Cake?Deviant Art ProfileTumblr PageMy Backlog
The Rest is Silence.
299. Posted: Fri 22nd Jun 2012 19:44 BST
Wow, this episode was long. Thanks for doing this James. LOL @ your good lord when you saw Knuckles's post.
Do you use a specific cream or lotion or something to keep your face so clean? If so what is it called?
Do you think one day NL can become as big as, for example, IGN?
Aha! I'm not the only one looking forward to the city escape sing along play through thing, lol. Will you do it next episode? :3
Which version of the song do you prefer, btw? Original SA version or modern Generations mix?
Edited on Fri 22nd June, 2012 @ 20:00 by Retro_on_theGo
300. Posted: Sat 23rd Jun 2012 02:53 BST
@James Are you ever gonna put a cap on the amount of questions per person you'll answer?
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Sorry, this topic has been locked.