General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask James

Showing 201 to 220 of 414

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

201. Posted:

James, I added you on my 3DS, so could you please add me back (If you have any room left).

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

Reala

202. Posted:

Do you think nl could benefit from a mascot? how about Captain Edit Button!!! to teach users its cool to use the edit button and..... well I suppose that really would be the limit of his powers but still Captain Edit Button!!!

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

203. Posted:

Awesome picture!
As for the weekly questions...
What game or games looked like the best games in the world until they came out, you played them, and you saw it was a piece of crap?
On the flip side, what game looked like a piece of crap, you got it somehow, and it turned out to be really good?
Do you really drink water out of the toilet?
And finally, why do people like 3D Land so much? I thought it was ok, not spectacular, and eventually I didn't like it too much and dropped playing it(after defeating it, of course). I didn't really think it was too exceptional, so why do people like it so much?

Oh, nice Sonic music too!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Seancy

204. Posted:

Hi James, thanks for the shoutout last week! I appreciate that. I hear alot of people complaining that the Wii U controller doesn't seem to be designed to 'fit your hand' and that the seemingly flat surface will be too difficult to hold. I really don't get this, surely it'll feel the same as holding a 3DS or a DSI XL, the shoulder buttons also sit on a protruding surface that you can use to rest on most of your fingers. Do you ever feel that people are just nitpicking for things to complain about with the new controller? Thanks again for your videos!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at seancy.101@gmail.com

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

205. Posted:

I have two questions! Is Sonic Gems Collection for the GCN rare in Europe? And what do you think if Nintendo bought RareWare or Sega?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

MetroidMasher17

206. Posted:

Jamouse wrote:

James, I added you on my 3DS, so could you please add me back (If you have any room left).

This.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

207. Posted:

How do you feel about the Wii U design that we have seen from the pictures.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

208. Posted:

Who would win in a fight: Batman or Superman? Remember, your nerd cred hangs in the balance here.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

209. Posted:

@James, you previously informed me that Retro City Rampage was still slated to be released onto the WiiWare service sometime this month. Do you think it will arrive this coming thursday, or do you believe it will ever arrive on the WiiWare service?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

210. Posted:

@James Just wanted to let you know I've added you, my FC is in my signature spot, 3rd row

In Episode 3.5 or 4 [I forget] you said another renovation would happen in NintendoLife, in about 4-5 months and was wondering if it was a mobile browser version of the site. My reason for wondering this was back on the last site update, [the major one] I believe @Thomas said that you guys were going to launch a mobile version, and this would greatly help me, as I mostly use my 3DS browser on nintendolife. Thanks @James!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

211. Posted:

Does @James ever actually answer any of these questions, or are we just posting them like idiots? Not to imply any of you are idiots. I think you know what I mean. Also, do you need anymore Wii console friends @James?

Side Note: Maybe I should create a thread like this, because I would actually answer your questions. As if any of you would care. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

BenAV

212. Posted:

@G4L If you look at the other pages, you'll find the videos where he answers every single question that we ask. ;)

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

213. Posted:

Oh! For some reason, I haven't been able to view embedded videos using the Wii browser. I can watch YouTube videos on YouTube.com, but I haven't been able to view them when they're embedded on this website or any other website. This issue just began occurring about two weeks ago. I guess there must have been some type of update. That's why I don't understand why I can still watch videos on YouTube.com. It doesn't make any sense. :(

This is only a problem, because I can't conveniently access my home computer.

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

214. Posted:

• Are you happy with your first name?
  • Have you ever played the Wii version of Punch-Out!!? If so, what are your thoughts?

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

215. Posted:

James, Do you think SEGA should have had one last go at developing another handheld before throwing in the towel after the nomad debacle? :)

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

216. Posted:

Do you think its a coincidence that a few days after my question about if a Castlevania game will arive for the Wii U or 3DS there popt up a rumor about Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 and Castlevania: Mirror of Fate?

If you dont remember the question then here it is:

Link_Belmont wrote:

Do you think there will be a new Castlevania game on the Wii U/3DS and what's your favourite Castlevania game?

Edited on by Linky_97

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:

AuthorMessage

James

217. Posted:

@Link_Belmont Sorry, I'd already recorded the video before I saw this question! I will answer it next time, promise.

Episode 6, which contains a tasty surprise

And for anyone watching on Wii Watch on YouTube :)

Continuing on from our recent Yuzo Koshiro musical slant, here's arguably his finest work in the field of techno — Go Straight from Streets of Rage 2.

Next week is an E3 special — please submit any questions about E3, past, present or future. Thanks guys and see you next week!

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Chris720

218. Posted:

I must watch those when I have time. :O

For my question: What has been your most memorable E3 so far?

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

219. Posted:

James wrote:

@Link_Belmont Sorry, I'd already recorded the video before I saw this question! I will answer it next time, promise.

Ok :)
What did you think of the Skyward Sword reaveal trailer? The one on E3 2010 that showed link riding Epona, Majoras Mask, Link sailing on the King and at last Wolf Link. Wasnt it the most epic Zelda trailer EVER(If not the most epic trailer ever!) Oh and what is the most schocking and epic reveal ever on E3?

Wii U online games:
3DS Online games:

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

220. Posted:

Dang, you didn't play City Escape! >:[ lol

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.