Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 201 to 220 of 400

Linky_97

I have two questions! Is Sonic Gems Collection for the GCN rare in Europe? And what do you think if Nintendo bought RareWare or Sega?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

MetroidMasher17

Jamouse wrote:

James, I added you on my 3DS, so could you please add me back (If you have any room left).

This.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

The_Fox

Who would win in a fight: Batman or Superman? Remember, your nerd cred hangs in the balance here.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Nintenbro

@James, you previously informed me that Retro City Rampage was still slated to be released onto the WiiWare service sometime this month. Do you think it will arrive this coming thursday, or do you believe it will ever arrive on the WiiWare service?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Knuckles

@James Just wanted to let you know I've added you, my FC is in my signature spot, 3rd row

In Episode 3.5 or 4 [I forget] you said another renovation would happen in NintendoLife, in about 4-5 months and was wondering if it was a mobile browser version of the site. My reason for wondering this was back on the last site update, [the major one] I believe @Thomas said that you guys were going to launch a mobile version, and this would greatly help me, as I mostly use my 3DS browser on nintendolife. Thanks @James!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintenbro

Does @James ever actually answer any of these questions, or are we just posting them like idiots? Not to imply any of you are idiots. I think you know what I mean. Also, do you need anymore Wii console friends @James?

Side Note: Maybe I should create a thread like this, because I would actually answer your questions. As if any of you would care. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

BenAV

@G4L If you look at the other pages, you'll find the videos where he answers every single question that we ask.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Nintenbro

Oh! For some reason, I haven't been able to view embedded videos using the Wii browser. I can watch YouTube videos on YouTube.com, but I haven't been able to view them when they're embedded on this website or any other website. This issue just began occurring about two weeks ago. I guess there must have been some type of update. That's why I don't understand why I can still watch videos on YouTube.com. It doesn't make any sense.

This is only a problem, because I can't conveniently access my home computer.

Nintendo Bro

rolLTheDice
  • Are you happy with your first name?
  • Have you ever played the Wii version of Punch-Out!!? If so, what are your thoughts?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

OldBoy

James, Do you think SEGA should have had one last go at developing another handheld before throwing in the towel after the nomad debacle?

What's this bit for again?

Linky_97

Do you think its a coincidence that a few days after my question about if a Castlevania game will arive for the Wii U or 3DS there popt up a rumor about Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 and Castlevania: Mirror of Fate?

If you dont remember the question then here it is:

Link_Belmont wrote:

Do you think there will be a new Castlevania game on the Wii U/3DS and what's your favourite Castlevania game?

Edited on by Linky_97

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:

James

@Link_Belmont Sorry, I'd already recorded the video before I saw this question! I will answer it next time, promise.

Episode 6, which contains a tasty surprise

And for anyone watching on Wii Watch on YouTube

Continuing on from our recent Yuzo Koshiro musical slant, here's arguably his finest work in the field of techno — Go Straight from Streets of Rage 2.

Next week is an E3 special — please submit any questions about E3, past, present or future. Thanks guys and see you next week!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Chris720

I must watch those when I have time.

For my question: What has been your most memorable E3 so far?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Linky_97

James wrote:

@Link_Belmont Sorry, I'd already recorded the video before I saw this question! I will answer it next time, promise.

Ok
What did you think of the Skyward Sword reaveal trailer? The one on E3 2010 that showed link riding Epona, Majoras Mask, Link sailing on the King and at last Wolf Link. Wasnt it the most epic Zelda trailer EVER(If not the most epic trailer ever!) Oh and what is the most schocking and epic reveal ever on E3?

Wii U online games:
3DS Online games:

Seancy

Hi James, are you looking forward to the possibility of more Animal Crossing 3DS news at E3? Do you think you'll be buying it if it comes out and if so can I visit your town?

Also, do you know what it takes to get a pass into E3 itself? I'm aware that you can get access via being a journalist, vendor or someone involved in the gaming industry. By 'someone involved in the gaming industry' do you know if that only means a highly ranked developer? I'm asking this because I'm hoping to work as an animator or a concept artist in the next two to three years, preferably for a game studio, and if that meant the possibility of E3 Passes, that'd be a bonus.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at [email protected]

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

Kyloctopus

James
How do you feel about games with Voice Acting? Personally I don't think Nintendo can't do it well (Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid other M, Kid Icarus Uprising)
And what was the hardest review you ever had to do?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.