Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 181 to 200 of 400

OldBoy

Well helllllo Mr Newton - Can you tell us what humans might look like in 10,000 years please (presuming we've not destroyed the planet/ourselves by then)
Ta.

What's this bit for again?

FOREST_RANGER

Oh dear James, could you describe your ideal game if you can?

For example, I like games with interesting stories, styilized atmosphere (less realistic, more artistic), not-too-hard, and exploration. Others may like the joy of winning and constant pusles of adrenaline like Call of Duty. It can be described in any way.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ok James I got a few questions for you: What are two (serious) things you would ask Rosa Parks?
Martin Luther King Jr.?
What would you ask a person who marched on washington?
MalcomX(again 2 serious things)?
And what two things would you ask a white supremacist in the South about their actions?
(No I didn't just give you my social studies homework, why would you think that? )

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Retro_on_theGo

That was another great video. You're Sonic drawing was awesome James! Did you practice it? Because it was really well done. Laughed at the cut away to the Sonic drawing.

What genre of video games do you dislike the most?
Did you really run out of hats to wear already? D:
Could you put aside some time of the video to play Through modern Ciry Escape in Generations (whole level) while singing along to the awesome song, even if you don't know the lyrics? Please please please? It'll be hilariously awesome!

James

@Retro_on_theGo I've been drawing Sonic for about 15 years, so yeah, little bit of practice
Also I know every word to City Escape so that is a definite yes.

Edited on by James

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

turtlelink

James wrote:

Also I know every word to City Escape so that is a definite yes.

What true Sonic fan doesn't know every word to City Escape?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LordJumpMad

@James
In the next episode, will you be fighting your Evil twin brother Dark James!?!?!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ohh James you scoundrel. you want me to fail don't you ;_____;

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Shadowflash

If you could live in a game for one hour, what game would it be?

Have you ever played a game, and you felt like you were a part of it?

Have you ever felt a surge of victory after defeating a final boss?

Also, have you heard of the game called Spiral Knights? The MMO made by Sega and Three Rings.

Edited on by Shadowflash

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@James I read that you drew a picture of Sonic [can't watch due to 3DS Browser ] and wanted to say thanks!

Question: Are you satisfied with the amount of Fan Mail you recieve as a multi-gaming site editor?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

BenAV

@James We'll have to play Mario Tennis Open sometime after it comes out here on Thursday.
Pretty sure it should work between Australia and Europe, right?

Also, do you know anything about if/when Sakura Samurai is going to be released in the PAL regions?
It's been quite a while since it came out in North America, and I've never heard a single thing about it for us.
I was looking forward to playing that one, so it'll be a shame if it never even makes it here. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Jamouse

James, I added you on my 3DS, so could you please add me back (If you have any room left).

Jamouse

Reala

Do you think nl could benefit from a mascot? how about Captain Edit Button!!! to teach users its cool to use the edit button and..... well I suppose that really would be the limit of his powers but still Captain Edit Button!!!

Reala

New_3DaSh_XL

Awesome picture!
As for the weekly questions...
What game or games looked like the best games in the world until they came out, you played them, and you saw it was a piece of crap?
On the flip side, what game looked like a piece of crap, you got it somehow, and it turned out to be really good?
Do you really drink water out of the toilet?
And finally, why do people like 3D Land so much? I thought it was ok, not spectacular, and eventually I didn't like it too much and dropped playing it(after defeating it, of course). I didn't really think it was too exceptional, so why do people like it so much?

Oh, nice Sonic music too!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Seancy

Hi James, thanks for the shoutout last week! I appreciate that. I hear alot of people complaining that the Wii U controller doesn't seem to be designed to 'fit your hand' and that the seemingly flat surface will be too difficult to hold. I really don't get this, surely it'll feel the same as holding a 3DS or a DSI XL, the shoulder buttons also sit on a protruding surface that you can use to rest on most of your fingers. Do you ever feel that people are just nitpicking for things to complain about with the new controller? Thanks again for your videos!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at [email protected]

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.