Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 161 to 180 of 400

rolLTheDice

Episode's just as good as ever. Nice, nice.
Okay, questions.

• Are you disgusted that the word "Sony" sounds a lot like "Sonic"?
  • What's your favourite and least favourite Game & Watch game? (For each Classic and Remake if possible.)
  • Doesn't every elaborate Englishman own a tophat?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Shadowflash

What's your least favorite Sega game?

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

BenAV

@James Can you please clean those black marks off your wall?
They kept making me want to clean my laptop screen throughout the last video. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Knuckles

Hey James, recently watched episode 3 and wondered if you could show us how to draw this very iconic hedgehog that is Sonic? I understand if you can't due to time restraints, like taking 10 minutes to draw the pic

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SMEXIZELDAMAN

James are you into reading at all and if so what is your favourite book/series and/or author.
Also what is your favourite brand of bottled water? And do you believe that water tastes like nothing or that water tastes like water and that everyone who hates on water has an unjustified hatred for it (since water is awesome.)

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Kyloctopus

Have you ever made an E3 Bingo Card?
Incase you don't know this is what it is, you take a paper, and put 25 squares on it, similar to a bingo card. You put predictions and hopes of what will be announced at E3 (For example, an announcement of a Wii price drop, an announcement of F-Zero Wii u) Once announced, you cover the square, if 5 covered squares line up horizontally, vertically, or diagonally you win E3 Bingo. If you win, you must yell bingo wherever you are.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Linky_97

Do you think there will be a new Castlevania game on the Wii U/3DS and what's your favourite Castlevania game?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Demmi-Alpha

Hi, James! :3
Thanks for answering my question about your collection. c:
Can you add me to your friend's list? n_n
Here's my code: 0001-3326-9455

Demmi-Alpha

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

OldBoy

Okay James, your on death row for some unknown heinous crime, along with your final meal you are told you have 1 hour to play any video game you like, so what's it to be and why? (You may as well tell us what meal you would choose as well while I'm asking)

What's this bit for again?

Linky_97

How many friends do you have on your 3DS?

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Reala

What is your favourite email you ever received on nintendolife?

Reala

Seancy

Hi James. Do you have any idea why Europe hasn't received Netflix for 3DS? It's available on Wii so I don't see why it's not available on my 3DS. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1234-0333Add me for Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and Animal Crossing, when it's out. Anyone looking for a Graphic Designer contact me at [email protected]

Please follow my art blog at http://seancy.tumblr.com/

Kyloctopus

James, are you afraid this thread could easily die, or you just let the threads go through their circle of life?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

k8sMum

james: have you heard anything about the new harvest moon game, ie when it's coming to the west? thanks much.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Reala

Have you had a chance to play Sonic 4 episode 2 and if so what are your thoughts on it?

Reala

shingi_70

who'd win in a fight Dr.Robotnik or King Koopa?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SomeBitTripFan

Have you ever met a NintendoLife user at your job? (as in they recognized you and you talked a bit with them)

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you while playing ANY video game?

What was the most disappointing moment in any video game?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

ThePirateCaptain

Hey James thanks for answering my questions last episode, here's more!
Have you played or beaten Zelda II The Adventure of Link and how do you feel about the game?
Do you like the Mega Man series and if so, what ones have you beaten?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

BenAV

@James I noticed you playing Mario Tennis Open, how is it?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.