Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 121 to 140 of 400

Reala

What are your E3 hopes and predictions?

Reala

JeanLuc_Vaycard

If Sega made a My Little Pony game would it change how you view them in the future?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lan

Hey James, what's with that mic stand? Do you sing?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

SomeBitTripFan

What is greatest moment of victory in a game, in which you stood up, shouted, jumped, and cried tears of joy? (the list of things in this question are meant to help you remember that time, but are not needed. they are preferred however)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

the_shpydar

I'm considering starting a small Master System collection and while i have a few titles in mind (i'd love to grab the Master System version of King's Quest, but it's rare and pricey), what games would you reccomend? I'm thinking more along the lines of exclusive or semi-exclusive titles, unless the Master System version of a title is particularly special or exceptional.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

New_3DaSh_XL

I saw the number 64 recently which reminded me of the N64. Have you ever played on the N64 and if you have, what's your favorite game for it?
Could you add me on the 3DS? FC in signature...

And thanks again for answering my questions!

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Do you have any stories of rage when it comes to video games? What I mean is broken controllers, consoles, game carts etc? If so can you tell one or two of the worst ones?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SomeBitTripFan

Can you add me James? My FC is 0259-0296-3313.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

MetroidMasher17

What are your thoughts on Nintendo's refusal to give Metroid any recognition last year on its Japanese 25th, and do you think Nintendo will amend its policies for the US 25th?

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

the_shpydar

Thanks for the info and link, James. Cheers!

For the record, i'm waffling between a SMS version 1 (which is the one i had back in the day ... i strangely have no memory of what happened to it, which means i probably sold it back in high school for beer money ) or the Genesis/MegaDrive add-on adapter, so i'd be looking for carts or cards.

Question time: I noticed your postive reaction to King's Quest — are you a fan of the classic Sierra games (KQ, Police Quest, etc), and if so, which games or series? And as a semi-related question, are you a fan of classic "text adventure" games at all?

And finally, i added you on 3DS; my FC is 2578-3211-9319 if you want to add me back!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

OldBoy

Hi James, Thanks for your answers , you rock!!

OK so here is the big question for next week - Who is the best Lord? Lord of the Rings , Lord of the Flies or Lord of the dance?

What's this bit for again?

Shadowflash

Hi James . What do you think of Sonic 4 Episode II? Are you getting it? If so, what platform are you getting it on?

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

rolLTheDice

Hi James,
will you speak my name out aloud?
No wait, i've got a serious question. I promise.
If you had to compare the retail game library of the 3DS with those of the DS and the Wii, what would you say? (First year or all of 'em so far, doesn't matter to me.)

PS: The waiting doesn't hurt so much anymore.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

DeadAntelopesGo

Do you feel that modern games will hold up as well as the early generations?
Like how retro games are still very popular. Will current games be glorified in twenty years as much as 8Bit era games are now?

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

BenAV

@James Apparently I already had the right code so you must have deleted me or something. D:
Anyway, I deleted you and added you again, so could you add me back please?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Hey James, three quick questions.What is your favorite Nintendo franchise, your favorite 2D platformer on Wii, and favorite platformer of all time?

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.