Forums

Topic: Ask James

Posts 101 to 120 of 400

rubbernec320

Why don't you like Super Smash Bros?
And
What's the best thing to get a Sega fan for his birthday? I was thinking about getting him the sonic hat you previously wore.

3DS FC:2449-4618-2796
Nintendo Network ID: rubbernec320
I have a Poison Safari with Mothim, Seviper and Muk.

Odnetnin

Again, thanks for answering my question. And yeah, I've learned to stay after the credits for any and every Marvel film, but it sounds like this is more of a fanservice post-credits scene, which I guess I'll just have to wait to see for myself. I'll try to think of a good question before next Friday.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

V8_Ninja

With the recent rumors that Nexon, the Free-To-Play MMO juggernaut of South Korea, could potentially perform a takeover bid of Electronic Arts (EA), how do you feel about the position of free-to-play games in the current market and do you think that they may lead to a majority of game developers deciding to abandon standard game development?

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

BenAV

@James Do you think Nintendo will stick with the name 'Wii U' or do you suspect that we'll see a name change at E3?
And do you think we'll see any significant changes to the final controller, or is it just too early to tell?

Also, I have you on my 3DS friends list but you haven't been online in forever apparently, so have you changed friend codes or deleted me or something?
And if so, can I have your friend code and add you again?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Jamouse

How do you guys over at Nintendo Life decide who reviews what? I know you tend the lump the really bad ones on Chicken Brutus, but how do you decide who gets the more anticipated titles such as Skyward Sword or Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Jamouse

Knux

That was an awesome video James, and thanks for answering my question!

I don't think this question has been asked before (if it has, I can ask another one). What is your most favorite and least favorite Sonic game and why?

Knux

Reala

Why doesn't Nintendo punch holes in the gold coins of Mario games? and why doesn't collecting 50 of them offer the chance at a special stage?

Reala

CowLaunch

@James

Do you like Kid Icarus Uprising as much as everyone else seems to?

CowLaunch

New_3DaSh_XL

Thanks for answering my questions!
Now back to the questions...
How do you think Wii U games will be against games other consoles and how do you think they'll be compared to the 3DS and it's 3D games and portability? How do you think it'll be in online play? And finally, how do you think it will connect with the 3DS? Do you think they'll make more games for both the Wii U and 3DS for connectivity?

Thanks again for answering my questions.

Oh, hardest question I've ever been asked... Hm... Can't really think of anything off the top of my mind... Hm... Yeah, probably what you asked me.

I really like this Ask James idea! I hope you can keep it up!

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thesignpainter

What was your most emotional gaming moment?

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

R-L-A-George

James ca you re-add me on your 3DS? [LOL, allergies]

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Reala

What kind of reviews do you dread the most?

Reala

KarrotMan

So far, I got three questions for you:

#1 Now the on going debate of whether videogames is art seems to be turning up again recently and I want to know, Do you think Videogames can be categorized as a medium for art? Whats your take on this debacle?

#2 For the site itself, any plans to remove the DS, DSiware, Wii and Wiiware pages in the near future and place them all in the Retro channel?

#3 I have tried the stroopwaffles you have mentioned, (Remember when you made a thread about it after going to some conference?) Yup they were surely delicious, What other pastries that not much know about would you recommend to a dessert connoisseur such as myself?
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

OldBoy

Dear James,
What is the strangest place you have ever played a video game?

What's this bit for again?

The_Fox

O.K, two questions:
#1: Regarding video games, what would you consider your guilty pleasure?

#2: Boxers, briefs or (the best option) commando?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.