Showing 801 to 820 of 2,707
801. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 23:07 GMT
I don't know, when will they fly?
Why did someone choose to revive this thread?
802. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 23:31 GMT
To hype up the 3DS.
Are you my friend?
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
803. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 23:40 GMT
Sure, but the Pope would kick my butt if he knew.
Got a slice of apple pie?
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | Sylver's Edge itch.io Gallery | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
804. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 23:44 GMT
Yeah, but I ate it.
Can I watch TV?
I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853
805. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 23:52 GMT
I don't know.......
are you blind?
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
806. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 23:56 GMT
Sorry, can't quite read the text there. There's a stupid answer, anyways.
807. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:16 GMT
Because it's you.
Is a cuttlefish really a fish?
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
808. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:16 GMT
Grr Ninty Fan
Because of the way this language is set up. "Me" means "You" when "You" say it.It is, but only because the real fish like to get cozy with it.
How does Circular Logic work?
Edited on Fri 14th January, 2011 @ 00:19 by Blue_Cat
Gota Catch 'em ALL!Current HG Pokemon count: 180Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209
809. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:19 GMT
No, it doesn't.Two birds with one stone. I mean, that would be if someone wasn't so observant.
Do cats really have 7 lives?
Edited on Fri 14th January, 2011 @ 00:20 by DannyBoyTheDude
810. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:19 GMT
Yes I do.
811. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:21 GMT
The same way it did last time, not at all.
Why is the sky blue?
812. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:23 GMT
The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.
However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.
Why are video-games fun?
Edited on Fri 14th January, 2011 @ 00:27 by shinesprite
Currently Playing: The Wonderful 101, SSB 3DS, & Splatoon!
813. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:24 GMT
They aren't. Duhhhhhhh.
Can I do a Wii?
Edited on Fri 14th January, 2011 @ 00:25 by razor10000
814. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:26 GMT
If you give it your friends code.
Wheres a good place to bury a body?
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
815. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 00:48 GMT
On the internet.
How many airplanes does it take to transport 104 cartoon elephants?
816. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 01:22 GMT
It takes 13 ink jets. I had to look that one up on the internet. How do I set the clock on my V.C.R.
817. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 01:24 GMT
Buy a clock and put it on top of your VCR!
How come The Dog Whisperer never whispers to dogs?
I'm back (for the moment)!
818. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 01:28 GMT
CAPS LOCK CLUB
Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook
819. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 01:49 GMT
Because it can!Why is why spelled W-H-Y instead of Y?
Edited on Fri 14th January, 2011 @ 01:49 by MysteriousVoice
A Mysterious Voice suddenly speaks out to you..........Whos there?.............................
820. Posted: Fri 14th Jan 2011 02:03 GMT
What are hot dogs made from?