Showing 661 to 680 of 2,633
661. Posted: Sun 14th Mar 2010 03:45 GMT
Why doesn't the USA appreciate soccer.
3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712
662. Posted: Sun 14th Mar 2010 03:54 GMT
Because they are biased towards rugby/football.
When will there be another game starring Tails?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightlyMy Backloggery | StarBlogR.I.P. James HornerMassive retro ga...
663. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 01:07 GMT
When Sonic says so.
Why do I have two eyes instead of one?
664. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 01:09 GMT
Because it only looks more natural than having one eye.
Why am I overly observant?
Edited on Mon 15th March, 2010 @ 01:17 by StarBoy91
665. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 01:16 GMT
Cause, sometimes, its a good thing.
Why am I hungry?
Edited on Mon 15th March, 2010 @ 01:16 by sonic_brawler95
666. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 01:18 GMT
Because you're craving so much food right now, and wish to eat it all at once.
Where is my closet?
667. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 01:19 GMT
In a black hole.
Why do chickens eat bananas?
Edited on Mon 15th March, 2010 @ 01:27 by SilverBaretta
I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.10 Years of Kingdom Hearts3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (St...
668. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 03:50 GMT
Because it's their favorite food.
Why is camouflage hard to see?
669. Posted: Mon 15th Mar 2010 15:07 GMT
Cuz it`s hard to pronounce.
Why is slippy toad so annoying in starfox 64?
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?
670. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:46 GMT
He is meant to cause suicidal tendencies
Why are cats so frowned upon by society? (in the 21st century, not the 18th)
Edited on Tue 16th March, 2010 @ 01:46 by Macaronius
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
671. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:49 GMT
Because they're prejudiced by people because of their sly attributes.
Why do I crave food when I'm hungry?
Edited on Tue 16th March, 2010 @ 01:50 by StarBoy91
672. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:50 GMT
Because your mind wants to drown you in food.
Is he on fire?
Edited on Tue 16th March, 2010 @ 01:51 by V8_Ninja
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.Please contact me before using my custom avatar!A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net[strong][url=http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja]My Backloggery...
673. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 01:53 GMT
No, he's on water, lolinator.
Am I a good luma or a bad one?
Edited on Tue 16th March, 2010 @ 01:54 by StarBoy91
674. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 20:20 GMT
Neither. Your a Kind luma.
Why dont they call threads, yarns?
WOOHOOO FINALLY REFLECTION IS OUT AS DIVERGENT SHIFT!
675. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 20:21 GMT
Because they would get all tangled.Why does the GameCube have a handle?
"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't careI will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males[url=http://www.anamanaguchi.com/singles/]Anaman...
676. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 20:24 GMT
because knobs are too bulky
why do people park on driveways but drive on parkways?
Edited on Tue 16th March, 2010 @ 20:25 by pkmnguy
677. Posted: Tue 16th Mar 2010 21:02 GMT
Because it's a topsy turvy world out there.
If I did one bad thing, would I be hated?
678. Posted: Wed 17th Mar 2010 00:58 GMT
Personal experience has led me to say, yes.
How can I solve 2 cos θ − 1 = 0 for 0 ≤ θ < 2π?
679. Posted: Wed 17th Mar 2010 01:00 GMT
@protozone - you'd hate me? You cannot, for it is the one problem you cannot do.
Why did I bother asking my question on Post 677?
680. Posted: Wed 17th Mar 2010 01:05 GMT
@starboy: No, I wouldn't hate you, but I was hated for making a few typos.