Showing 601 to 620 of 1,905
601. Posted: Wed 11th Nov 2009 23:50 GMT
Um, IMA FIRIN MA LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
602. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 08:54 GMT
CAKE, YOU FOOL!
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
603. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 21:33 GMT
No.Is Harrison Ford the best adventure/action actor in Hollywood?
Feeling down? Click here
Wanderloggery | dA | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan!!! / "Mustard or Mayo?" =D
Also a fan of Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, the Kirby series, and all things 16-bit! =)
To each their own
604. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 21:38 GMT
Hollywood, no. Bollywood though, hell yeah!
Why did that monkey shave his butt?
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
605. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 21:41 GMT
No comment (ever on the subject).Is camouflage better in green or blue?
606. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 21:46 GMT
Camoflouge is better with a mullet.
Why does Starboy answer so many questions?
607. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 22:04 GMT
…, because Moonman simply ain’t listening.
Chewing toenails or licking bogeys?
I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. I am also into 3DS, PS3 and Xperia Play games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks. Tweet: @JamieOretro Google+: About Me
608. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 22:18 GMT
["MoonMan". I like that. ]Neither.What's better: Contra III or Gunstar Heroes?
Edited on Thu 12th November, 2009 @ 22:24 by WanderFan91
609. Posted: Thu 12th Nov 2009 22:47 GMT
Will you give me your mint, boxed and sealed copy of GBA Ninja Five-O?
610. Posted: Sat 14th Nov 2009 12:17 GMT
I'd love to, but seeing as this is the internet I can't hand it over. Oh well, into the flames it goes.
Why are there questions?
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
611. Posted: Sat 14th Nov 2009 12:28 GMT
@wii_man10 Because there are answers
IS, THIS, SPARTAAAA?
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
A News Reporter/Opinionated Editorial Writer/Reviewer of Digitally Downloaded
My Backloggery and My Blog
You can email me here.
612. Posted: Sat 14th Nov 2009 15:16 GMT
No, silly V8, this isn't Sparta. THIS IS NINTENDOLIFE!!!! I like your new avatar Xkhaoz, where'd you get it?
613. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 12:12 GMT
@StarBoy91 He got it from the Barbie union, who eventually abandoned him in the asteroids of Transformery.
Can you BEAT me to the CORE of the VOID?
614. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 16:19 GMT
I can only BEAT you to the CORE, but not to the VOID ('cause I haven't played Void yet).Which Night of the Museum movie, out of the two, is better?
615. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 18:24 GMT
I've only seen the first. 'Tis quite good!
Can you count to bunny rabbit?
616. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 22:20 GMT
What's the square root of nine?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
617. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 22:24 GMT
Another weird comedy reference lost to the power of Douglas Adams. Even I'M getting sick of all the "42's!"
Also, that question isn't stupid. It's simple math, and it has a simple answer: 3.
What will crazy people choose before Jello?
618. Posted: Fri 27th Nov 2009 22:41 GMT
Jellaton(?).What's the most addicting food ever created?
619. Posted: Sat 28th Nov 2009 07:26 GMT
Actually, the answer I was looking for was "tapioca." Also a quote from the same video as the "bunny rabbit" thing.
Hungryman Buffalo Style Chicken Strips, before they completely RUINED them a couple months ago by changing the recipe (I will NOT forgive them for that!).
Would "Ninjas of the Carribbean" really be a great movie?
620. Posted: Sat 28th Nov 2009 08:03 GMT
only if it had tacos
why is my profile image a capybara?