Showing 61 to 80 of 2,690
61. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 20:42 BST
it doesnt matter if its black or white.
are you threatening me?
Edited on Sun 12th July, 2009 @ 21:36 by dude
62. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 22:08 BST
Yes, yes I am.Where do penguins go for the winter?
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
63. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:11 BST
anywhere their happy feet take them.
i like spamming this thread. Whats the day after the day before Christmas?
64. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:16 BST
What's in a name?
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
65. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:18 BST
Letters.How much money can a hippo spend at once?
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
66. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:22 BST
9999 gil, and he spends it all on Antidotes.
Why did the cow say "HWATCHYA!"
67. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:26 BST
Because he wasn't a cow, he was a ninja.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? (Tongue Twisters are Fun!)
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
68. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:30 BST
A: Enough wood to build a Trojan Chicken.
Q: Do you want fries with that?
Edited on Mon 13th July, 2009 @ 00:30 by Noire
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
69. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 00:33 BST
No! I want onion rings!
Is she really going out with him?
70. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:03 BST
Yes, but she plans to despose of him soon.
What color is the sky?
71. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:05 BST
Red.What's going on?
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
72. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:07 BST
Something incredible.Are ya gay?
73. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:10 BST
No.Why am I in this thread?
74. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:11 BST
Because you said no.Where are my keys?
75. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:12 BST
On the moon
Do you like to wake up early in the morning to the sound of blue surf, KFC smells and rubbish (or Garbage) men in Red Plastic blazers?
76. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:17 BST
A & Q What?
3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer
77. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 01:39 BST
A stupid answer and a stupid question. That's my one alright. The question, I used some stuff I saw in poems (apart from KFC smells).
78. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:12 BST
I don't get your question.
Why is IGN the biggest, dumbest, fattest gaming site on the internet?
79. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:17 BST
because it never went to college and became dumb sending it into a spiraling depression which made it turn to comfort food which made it fat. he wrote a biography about himself and his troubles which sold millions of copies worldwide making it big. Why is my camera pretending to be a gangsta?
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
80. Posted: Mon 13th Jul 2009 03:25 BST
Beacuase it's white,middle-class, and lives on a cul-de-sac.
As anyone asked that guy with the glasses yet?