Showing 521 to 540 of 1,862
521. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 20:31 GMT
Must be natural.Who loves the classics?
Link to my work in progress The Lost Vikings walkthrough
AKA StarBoy91, PeacefulLuma91, and RetroLuma91
Bronyloggery | StarBlog
Fan of retro games, lumas, TwinBee, MLP: FiM (I'm proud to be a brony), ShyGuys, and Kirby! =)
Gamer with a heart
One of the most scariest film scenes I've ever seen!!!
522. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 20:40 GMT
Here's a stupid question:Are there more than 3 Mario games that don't revolve around Peach getting kidnapped or victimized?
523. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 20:43 GMT
Mario Party, Mario Kart, SMB2, and Mario Golf.What time did i get up this morning?
I don't think Hank done it this way.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
524. Posted: Fri 30th Oct 2009 20:43 GMT
Luigi's MansionMario VS Donkey Kong 2Super Mario Bros. 2Sonic Vs MarioMario Bros.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Twitter: senza_titolo
525. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 09:22 GMT
Two questions go unanswered due to Superman's meddling...I think I'll remedy that problem.
@Starboy91: Everyone with a brain.
@cheetahman91: Stupid o'clock.
What time did I get up this afternoon?
My Backloggery Not in common use, but I update with relevant friend codes. Look them up there.
526. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 16:04 GMT
At sunset(?)Is Pole Position II just as good as Pole Position?
527. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 16:08 GMT
those positions arent good at all find a new one
why do we have to be born with butts that poop?
528. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 16:09 GMT
Perhaps it's one of those questions that were destined to never be answered.Where do you believe Amelia Earhart disappeared to?
Edited on Sat 31st October, 2009 @ 16:09 by RetroBrony91
529. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 19:55 GMT
@Starboy re: when I awoke: That would be evening. Actually, I got up around 3pm yesterday. Yep, I'm crazy.
Now, to answer your question: I barely recognize the name, and don't really know who that is. So to give a generic and comical answer: To the alternate dimension where lost socks and keys go!
530. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 21:50 GMT
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
531. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 22:35 GMT
In a book series, BluePrototype. :3What's your favorite number (other than 42)?
532. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 22:49 GMT
Ninja vs. Pirate: the RPG?
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
A News Reporter/Opinionated Editorial Writer/Reviewer of Digitally Downloaded
My Backloggery and My Blog
You can email me here.
533. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 23:08 GMT
Ninja vs. Pirate; has a nice ring to it.What Zelda game is the most addicting to you?
534. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 23:33 GMT
@StarBoy91 Legend of Zelda: The Most Addicting Zelda Game
Why is Metroid Prime 2 so hard?
535. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 23:41 GMT
Because you are playing as a girl!
What did the monkey say to the banana?
Edited on Sat 31st October, 2009 @ 23:43 by Rinji
536. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 23:53 GMT
Orange you glad you didn't eat an apple?Mirror, mirror on the wall; what is the most underappreciated Disney movie of them all?
537. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 23:55 GMT
Mulan, I HEART THAT MOVIE!!!!
How many staples do I have in my toe right now?
Currently Playing: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
538. Posted: Sat 31st Oct 2009 23:57 GMT
Hopefully none, 'cause that would be painful!Is the Bee Costume the best costume Mario has ever worn?
539. Posted: Sun 1st Nov 2009 00:00 GMT
@StarBoy91 No, the Ninja costume is.
Where is the DS-PSPi Go?
Edited on Sun 1st November, 2009 @ 00:01 by V8_Ninja
540. Posted: Sun 1st Nov 2009 01:05 GMT
@V8N: In a barrel in Phoenix, Arizona.
Do I need "natural male enhancement"?
Edited on Sun 1st November, 2009 @ 01:06 by Blue_Protoman