Showing 481 to 500 of 2,429
481. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 20:02 GMT
In the jerky.Ever heard of Weird Al?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
482. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:26 GMT
Only if you've heard of ninja unicorn robots eating pizza Thursday evenings.
Who organized this choir of ex-girlfriends? Was it you, Carol Brown? Was it you Carol Brown?!
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
483. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:37 GMT
No. I don't even know who Carol Brown is.Can you say Apu Nahasapeemapetilon fast without messing up?
484. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:41 GMT
No. I don't even know who Carol Brown is.
Carol Brown just took a bus out of town, but I'm hoping that you stick around.
To answer your question: only after 42 minutes of yoga and a dash of wasabe to clear the sinuses.
What was that sound?
485. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:43 GMT
The hard click on my mouse.What's Alfred Hitchcock's Guide to the Galaxy like (obviously I haven't seen it)?
486. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:49 GMT
It's either the cat's knees or the bees' meow, but I can't remember which.
How would one make their way to the mystical and wonderful land of Canadia?
487. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:50 GMT
By closing your eyes, and clicking your shoes.Anyone ever seen The Black Cauldron or The Great Mouse Detective?
488. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:52 GMT
Chicken fried rice.Do you like garden gnomes?
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
489. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:52 GMT
When I was born, in a house I helped my father build.
I thought that these questions were supposed to be stupid?
490. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:54 GMT
Flipper.Where do trees come from?
491. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:55 GMT
Something about birds and bees, I think.
You dare bring light into my lair?
492. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 21:59 GMT
That's what you get for not being so nocturnal.Do you like Dolphins?
493. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:42 GMT
Am I the only one here who forget PhoenixSage existed?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
494. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:44 GMT
Maybe not, but I remembered.How do you think TwilightCrow is doing?
495. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:46 GMT
I think he is having mild sexual relations with Machu's mother.
Who ya not gonna call?
496. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 01:48 GMT
You. Aren't Lumas (from SMG) awesome?
497. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 04:23 GMT
Sure, what other creature can eat a bit of a star and live?
How many Minions does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
498. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 20:23 GMT
Fifteen.What's your favorite minigame from Kirby Super Star [Ultra]?
499. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 20:25 GMT
Kirby has consisted of the cheese.Are there three eyes in the fish?
500. Posted: Thu 29th Oct 2009 20:27 GMT
Blinky from The Simpsons wants to talk to you.What's the best artwork from Leonardo da Vinci?