Showing 441 to 460 of 2,555
441. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:26 GMT
@ machu my 2 front teeth
@ starboy hippos
What grinds your gears?
442. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:27 GMT
What annoys me...not much as far as I can tell. Unless it's someone making a "your mom" comeback, though it may just be me.Is Will Smith a better actor, or is James Avery?
Edited on Sun 25th October, 2009 @ 19:28 by StarBoy91
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
443. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:31 GMT
The moon is red.Is this a stupid question?
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
444. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:35 GMT
Aww, Starboy missed my joke. Anima Crossing was an awesome piece of fan art in Game Informer a couple years ago...it put Anima, a summon monster from Final Fantasy X, into an Animal Crossing town.
Is THIS an even stupider question?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
445. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:39 GMT
not at all
why do they call him pooh bear?
446. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:41 GMT
Because Winnie Bear just sounds weird.
Should Mario and Luigi trade hats as a joke sometime?
447. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:52 GMT
Maybe. Do you think it's possible for anyone to have the power to drown anyone with tears, or that a distrubing question?
448. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 22:54 GMT
Yes - Luigi has that power.Is the Force strong with this one?
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
449. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 22:55 GMT
In Soviet Russia, the Force trademark is with YOU!!!Why is paper made out of wood?
Edited on Tue 27th October, 2009 @ 22:56 by cheetahman91
450. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 22:56 GMT
Because it is solidified into thin mass.Did I just make no sense just now?
451. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 23:04 GMT
You did not not make no unsense not nowCan a hedgehog really be blue?
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
452. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 23:05 GMT
Only if you're Sonic.Can platypuses be green? [hint, hint]
453. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 23:06 GMT
Sure, with enough spray paint. You might get in trouble for cruelty to animals, though.
Do real men REALLY wear pink?
454. Posted: Tue 27th Oct 2009 23:08 GMT
Depends on how they act like real men.Did Heath Ledger do a spectacular job as the Joker in The Dark Knight?
455. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 01:35 GMT
I feel that your mother is in Phoenix.
What did I just say?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
456. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 01:36 GMT
An insult which I am ignoring.Is it just me, or is Blue Protoman obsessed with ROMs?
457. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 01:38 GMT
That wasn't an insult. It was a random, meaningless answer.
On topic:Hell yes.
Are you snooping as usual?
458. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 01:40 GMT
No, it was just a hunch.Does Moe (the clam) look cool with blue eyes?
459. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 01:41 GMT
He looks good with rainbow hair.What is tomorrow?
460. Posted: Wed 28th Oct 2009 01:43 GMT
The next day.What happen?