Showing 421 to 440 of 2,327
421. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:42 GMT
If you can find it, it's yours.What's your favorite day of the week?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
422. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:44 GMT
Sunday, because of the MKWii races!How old is Santa?
Edited on Sun 25th October, 2009 @ 14:45 by Starkiller
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
423. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:47 GMT
1739 years old (I looked it up on Wikipedia).Is the camouflage the best way to hide from enemies?
424. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:50 GMT
No, but ninjutsu is.
What is love?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
425. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:51 GMT
A true feeling of great emotion.What's your favorite artwork from Michelangelo?
426. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:57 GMT
@StarBoy91 No, camouflag is.
Should I ask a stupid question?
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.
427. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:59 GMT
Only if you feel it necessary to do.Who would win: Snoopy or Garfield?
428. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 16:03 GMT
Mr. T would win.
What will you and I do?
429. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 16:04 GMT
Definitely not the same thing.What you say?
430. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 16:35 GMT
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Who's playing with power?
431. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 16:38 GMT
Jafar, of course.Would you rather play Zelda 2 or Ys 3?
432. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 16:39 GMT
Zelda 2would you rather have a headache or stomachache?
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
433. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 16:52 GMT
Headache.Have you ever worn boots?
434. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:06 GMT
Of COURSE I have...what, you thought I shoveled snow in sneakers?
Have you ever worn galoshes?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
435. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:16 GMT
Of course...when I was very little.Who thinks Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is underrated?
436. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:18 GMT
You, I'm guessing. I've only seen it once, so I can't really say for sure.
Would you play Anima Crossing if they made it?
437. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:20 GMT
Haven't played it, but it seems interesting, so, sure.What's your favorite GnG game?
438. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:21 GMT
Fried toast.Why doesn't a hamburger have arms?
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
439. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:24 GMT
Because they were chopped off, long before the meat was processed.
What do you want for Christmas?
440. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 19:24 GMT
@cheetah - Because it hasn't come up.Who's hungry?
Edited on Sun 25th October, 2009 @ 19:24 by StarBoy91