Showing 401 to 420 of 2,675
401. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 20:32 BST
Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!
Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid
402. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 01:23 GMT
LOL!Who feels that Space Harrier II and Streets of Rage 3 are underrated?
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
403. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 01:38 GMT
I feel that your mom is underrated.
Where's a flux capacitor when you need one?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
404. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 01:40 GMT
Whatever a flux capacitator is. >_>What is the square root of two hundred fifty six?
405. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 02:58 GMT
The square root of the square root of whatever the square of two hundred fifty six is.Mario VS. Link, who would win?
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
406. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 03:00 GMT
It's a toughie, both are such good characters.Would it matter to anyone if I added a u to the word "favorite" someday?
407. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 03:04 GMT
Yes, the world would end a little over two years early.O RLY?
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
408. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 03:05 GMT
409. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 03:06 GMT
Truly!!!What is the question that gets you the answer 42?
410. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 03:06 GMT
Um, dunno.Who's better: Marge Simpson or Lois Griffin?
Edited on Sun 25th October, 2009 @ 03:07 by StarBoy91
411. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 03:56 GMT
Who is that Mama Luigi to?
412. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 04:05 GMT
Starboy isn't getting too many pop culture references in this thread, is he? Flux capacater: watch Back to the Future. The question whose answer is 42: read or watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Okay, now to answer Blue Protoman: Baby Luigi! OH SNAP, PARADOX!
Why hasn't Link grown a mustache yet?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1
413. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 04:23 GMT
Tingle keeps shaving him in his sleep.
Why should you never drive a Delorean over 88 mph?
414. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 04:40 GMT
Because it's an unsafe and illegal velocity (you didn't SAY it had a flux capacator in it, or a power source, for that matter).
How many times has Luigi dressed up as Princess Peach?
415. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 04:45 GMT
Who'll be back?
416. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 04:54 GMT
Which is better, playing Halo 3: ODST or having the flu?
417. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 13:55 GMT
Who you gonna call?
418. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 13:57 GMT
TRASHBUSTERS!!!Is Nintendo an evil corporation?
Edited on Sun 25th October, 2009 @ 13:58 by Starkiller
419. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:34 GMT
No.Who likes M.C. Escher's artwork?
420. Posted: Sun 25th Oct 2009 14:40 GMT
Who?Can i have $10?
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture