Showing 361 to 380 of 2,326
361. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 22:13 BST
Whats the prize money for getting it right?How awesome am I?
Last night I looked up at the stars and thought "Where the hell is my roof gone!?!"
362. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 22:14 BST
You're awesome because you're you. Am I the only one who seems to love obscure titles?
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 22:15 by WanderFan91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
363. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 22:16 BST
Don't worry your not aloneHow many Starboy91s does it take to post a message?
364. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 00:56 BST
Depends on if your heart is bigger than big or small. If it's big, then it won't take that many. If it's small, then it'll take so much.Be honest, does this philosophy seem nonsensical?
365. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 02:00 BST
What is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
366. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 02:02 BST
What is unbeatable?
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
367. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 02:29 BST
Anything but Chuck Norris. Why all this talk 'bout this man?
368. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 03:36 BST
Okay, forget what I asked.Do you think Family Guy is a decent show?
369. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 09:33 BST
Bully, bully show
Everyone having a bully day?
Edited on Sun 18th October, 2009 @ 09:37 by Reala
370. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 16:43 BST
I take it you're a TR fan for using the word "bully" as an adjective, and I don't blame you for that.What's better: Jurassic Park or Last Crusade?
371. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 16:54 BST
Indiana Jones by far
Whats TR, (the bully thing is a family guy quote)
372. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 17:07 BST
Theodore Roosevelt.Is blue your favorite color?
373. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 06:22 BST
It could be, but I think purple might get jealous. Those two never did learn to share.
How spiky is TOO spiky for anime hair?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
374. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 23:10 BST
Dunno, maybe Crono knows the answer to that. Do you think The Legend of Spryo: The New Beginning has an unoriginal plot?
375. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 09:24 BST
Wouldn't surprise me...never played it, though.
Is it possible to have too much Munny?
376. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 19:59 BST
Depends on how financially responsible you can be.Who's your favorite: Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson?
377. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 20:00 BST
Do tree's sleep?
What's this bit for again?
378. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 20:01 BST
Ask Blazer (from SoulBlazer) and he can tell you. Is John Williams the best music composer or what?
379. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 21:09 BST
Yes, and everyone who disagrees should be terminated immediately.
If you let a bunch of monkeys play around with a typewriter, would they eventually write the complete works of william Shakespeare?
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
380. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 21:11 BST
Yes, especially since they are animals like us, only less mature than us.What's better: World Heroes or Fatal Fury?