Showing 301 to 320 of 2,421
301. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:13 BST
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
302. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:15 BST
Huh!How 'bout them Dilbert comics?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
303. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:21 BST
Don't forget the animation too
best wii platform game?
304. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:21 BST
More like, "Dullbert."But thw afhakjdfh;lakfuji oafioureti7y35thaudfgaewfd?!?!:gh fhwgawd?
305. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:26 BST
I suggest visiting your local doctor.
So what you doing there, the internet?
306. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:27 BST
I'm on NintendoLife, to be precise. Who enjoys Saturdays?
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 16:31 by StarBoy91
307. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:33 BST
Early morning cartoon characters.
Are you threatening me?
308. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:34 BST
Do you feel bad for Charlie Brown?
309. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:43 BST
No. He deserves it.Is the world ending in 2012?
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
310. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:45 BST
NO!!!!Who would win: Kirby or Starfy?
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 16:48 by StarBoy91
311. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:49 BST
In that scenario everyone wins.
Dog food or cat food?
312. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:50 BST
Neither, I fear nearing cats and dogs. Who talks in their sleep, or has been told that you do?
313. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:26 BST
I guess just me. Which do you like best: Michael Jackson's "Beat It" or "Weird Al" Yankovic's "Eat It"?
314. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:29 BST
Odnetnin's "Cheez-It".What do you get when you type "yourmom" in Scribblenauts?
315. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:30 BST
Weird Micheal's "It"
What happens when you cross a dog with a frog?
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
316. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:30 BST
I fail to see how this question is deliciously cheesy.
Which is more tasty, toast-flavored cheesecake or lemonade-flavored chicken?
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
317. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:32 BST
@RMP Please delete or edit your comment accordingly.@Feenie Lemon-flavored chicken, hands-down. Two great tastes for one great price.
318. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:34 BST
You forgot a question.What happens when you shake soda?
319. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:37 BST
A. I don't like your answer. B. It doesn't explode when you open it.C. What's a wild thing?D. This topic isn't a great idea.
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 18:39 by Odnetnin
320. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:38 BST
You get a 1-Up.
Why is the Tri-force a just a bunch of Triangles?
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.