Showing 301 to 320 of 1,862
301. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:13 BST
I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south
I am an art popist. I assign art to things that are popular. I place new meaning on that which already exist.
We could belong together.
Sony Entertainment Network: naviator_9
Nintendo Network ID: Aviator9
302. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:15 BST
Huh!How 'bout them Dilbert comics?
Link to my work in progress The Lost Vikings walkthrough
AKA StarBoy91, PeacefulLuma91, and RetroLuma91
Bronyloggery | StarBlog
Fan of retro games, lumas, TwinBee, MLP: FiM (I'm proud to be a brony), ShyGuys, and Kirby! =)
Gamer with a heart
One of the most scariest film scenes I've ever seen!!!
303. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:21 BST
Don't forget the animation too
best wii platform game?
Warning: comments from this user may contain typos, half truths, down right lies, sillyness, sarcasm, missing the pointedness, madey up-edness, left wing propaganda, failed links, kissing up and pics of cute kitties
304. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:21 BST
More like, "Dullbert."But thw afhakjdfh;lakfuji oafioureti7y35thaudfgaewfd?!?!:gh fhwgawd?
I don't really give a damn anymore.
305. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:26 BST
I suggest visiting your local doctor.
So what you doing there, the internet?
306. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:27 BST
I'm on NintendoLife, to be precise. Who enjoys Saturdays?
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 16:31 by RetroBrony91
307. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:33 BST
Early morning cartoon characters.
Are you threatening me?
308. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:34 BST
Do you feel bad for Charlie Brown?
309. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:43 BST
No. He deserves it.Is the world ending in 2012?
"Congratulations to Odnetnin for Most Disturbing Post 2009" - Adam
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
310. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:45 BST
NO!!!!Who would win: Kirby or Starfy?
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 16:48 by RetroBrony91
311. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:49 BST
In that scenario everyone wins.
Dog food or cat food?
312. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:50 BST
Neither, I fear nearing cats and dogs. Who talks in their sleep, or has been told that you do?
313. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:26 BST
I guess just me. Which do you like best: Michael Jackson's "Beat It" or "Weird Al" Yankovic's "Eat It"?
314. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:29 BST
Odnetnin's "Cheez-It".What do you get when you type "yourmom" in Scribblenauts?
315. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:30 BST
Weird Micheal's "It"
What happens when you cross a dog with a frog?
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
316. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:30 BST
I fail to see how this question is deliciously cheesy.
Which is more tasty, toast-flavored cheesecake or lemonade-flavored chicken?
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
317. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:32 BST
@RMP Please delete or edit your comment accordingly.@Feenie Lemon-flavored chicken, hands-down. Two great tastes for one great price.
318. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:34 BST
You forgot a question.What happens when you shake soda?
319. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:37 BST
A. I don't like your answer. B. It doesn't explode when you open it.C. What's a wild thing?D. This topic isn't a great idea.
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 18:39 by Odnetnin
320. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 18:38 BST
You get a 1-Up.
Why is the Tri-force a just a bunch of Triangles?
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
A News Reporter/Opinionated Editorial Writer/Reviewer of Digitally Downloaded
My Backloggery and My Blog
You can email me here.