Showing 281 to 300 of 2,433
281. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:18 BST
@starboyWho's isn't?@chunkyThe place you least suspect.
Who hates monkeys?
edit: aww, darnit!
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 21:19 by Starkiller
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
282. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:20 BST
@Luigi78 - In their chickpeas. [XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD]
Who's been to the Alamo?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
283. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:24 BST
how many hairs dose a money have after it shaves its head?
PSN ID: brucethemoose9043DS FC: 3566-2025-1426My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/Previously known as: BB_Thrilla
284. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:24 BST
Dick Van Dyke says 12.
Is it true?????
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 21:24 by OldBoy
What's this bit for again?
285. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:25 BST
Who likes Battle of the Smithsonian more than the original Night at the Museum?
286. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:29 BST
Illogical question. No-one does, Dum-Dum.
What is the opposite of opposite?
"This song is ending. But the story never ends."
Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee
287. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:31 BST
Andrew Lloyd Webber
is there any point to all this?
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 21:31 by OldBoy
288. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 21:31 BST
on the back end
are you a shrubber?
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 21:32 by Reala
289. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 22:08 BST
I don't think so (I don't know what a shrubber is).
Parlez vous francais?
290. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 22:12 BST
Anyone want a cup of tea?
291. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 22:16 BST
No, I don't even drink tea or coffee; no offense.
Anyone know any good puns?
Edited on Thu 15th October, 2009 @ 22:17 by StarBoy91
292. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 22:21 BST
The dog and duck is a good pub.
What number is 42?
This is good
293. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 22:23 BST
Puns. It is a number with two placeholders.
Do you think lemon ice cream is gross?
294. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 01:50 BST
Yeah, if the sun is a lightbulb!
Is the sun a lightbulb?
295. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 01:54 BST
No a block of wood is.Where do dolphins come from?
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
296. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 01:58 BST
The moon.Who loves the Kirby games?
297. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 04:43 BST
Me. Thanks for getting this thread up again, StarBoy.
Why is StarBoy awesome?
298. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 09:42 BST
Because he'll grow up and make Mario invincible for a few seconds. Woah...deja vu!
Why is the Ace Attorney series STILL so freaking rare (like Capcom's never heard of a highly-demanded reprint...)?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
299. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 09:46 BST
Im pretty sure the opposite of opposite is the same but if it is the same as the opposite, it IS opposite. depends on your perspective and how deep you want to think of things.wait....was that not a stupid answer? D'oh!
Wii : 5234 3442 0233 53253DS: 2664-2106-1671I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)
300. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:08 BST