Showing 21 to 40 of 45
21. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 15:46 BST
I had to read through several posts to get that this was about Cricket. I don't even know what the sport is actually about.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
22. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 20:12 BST
It's a game about duck's and googly's.
23. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 21:13 BST
And Silly mid offs
What's this bit for again?
24. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 12:13 BST
A lazy day in front of the cricket, is there anything finer, it's noon now, so I can have a beer. Wish I was there!This is looking too good to be true. We're definitely gonna draw this test, possibly win it. Then We'll be 2 up with 2 to play. Have that ya flamin' aussies
25. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 16:33 BST
Ok I spoke to soon (typical). Well done Aussies for earning a draw. See you at Headingley.
26. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 11:07 BST
Here we go! May the best team win.
27. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 13:52 BST
it's noon now, so I can have a beer.
Aren't you allowed to have a beer in the morning?
Anyway, it's gonna be a good end to the series, with the Aussies getting up...hopefully!
Edited on Fri 7th August, 2009 @ 13:53 by Fuzzy
28. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 14:45 BST
You destroyed us this morning! Now we've got a match on. 14-1 yes!
And yes I can have a beer whenever lol, that's my own little rule
29. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 15:03 BST
This is gonna get embarrassing. I hate cricket!
30. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 18:37 BST
I hope I'm speaking too soon (again) as there is still one test to go, but... Congratulations Australia.
There's no way we can recover from the last 2 days debacle.
how stupid do I feel now, for posting a picture of a monkey
Edited on Sat 8th August, 2009 @ 18:38 by Machu
31. Posted: Sun 9th Aug 2009 19:06 BST
Haha that's a nice rule to have!
Yeah that was a short test. It makes for an interesting final one then!
32. Posted: Sun 9th Aug 2009 19:50 BST
Thanks for not sledging me Fuzzy, you had every right to. All down to the last test then, it's gonna be exciting to say the least.
33. Posted: Sun 9th Aug 2009 19:52 BST
I was wondering the same thing. Isn't cricket an European sport? I'll go look up information on it.
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
34. Posted: Mon 10th Aug 2009 13:58 BST
I won't do any sledging. Well...not until the series is over!
35. Posted: Wed 19th Aug 2009 19:07 BST
Right that's it ya flamin' aussies no more messing about, this is it now! I thought I'd try and educate some folk as to what the Ashes are all about before the final test, with a video or something. They were all boring! Except this one....It's two years out of date and from an aussie perspective but it was well worth sharing, lol.
OOPS FORGOT TO MENTION THERE IS SOME SWEARING, OOPS!
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Edited on Wed 19th August, 2009 @ 19:08 by Machu
36. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 11:13 BST
COME ON ENGLAND!!!
37. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 12:27 BST
Can it be?! Nah, surely not!! But then, it could well be...
Go on England!!! Finish it!
really nervous we mess it up tho' :S
38. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 12:37 BST
Not a cricket fan but what the heck. YEAH GO ON ENGLAND WOOOOOOH
39. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 12:48 BST
This isn't about Cricket. lol
40. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 13:14 BST