General Discussion Forum

Topic: Are you male or female?

Showing 201 to 220 of 363

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

201. Posted:

Token+Girl wrote:

Lastly, might I add my shock in the ratio here. I've seen tons of Nintendo commercials, and if anything there are MORE female than males playing games. And also, only hot people play Nintendo games. That's why I have a Wii.

I know and have known plenty of females who enjoy playing the Wii, but it's a bit like intercourse: men and women both do it, but the way they think and talk about it outside of the act is completely different. For some reason, most girls don't talk about gaming online, or don't tend to classify it as a significant hobby or interest even if they play fairly regularly.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

Adam

202. Posted:

Yes, gaming is exactly like intercourse. I like that analogy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go play Dr. Mario for about five minutes (well, maybe just two if I'm not doing well) and then fall asleep.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

203. Posted:

@Adam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

204. Posted:

Yet another male here. Honestly, though, I only recently learned that TC was female (even though she's been around here for quite a while), and am surprised that we have a whopping four active female users! For a video game site this relatively small, that's quite a lot! It would be an even more impressive five if Rexy hadn't given up on us for whatever reason...

I have a female friend who says that there are VERY few males on her X-files forums. Weird, huh? Maybe, like me, they're all just spending all their time on video game forums instead? :P

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Objection

205. Posted:

Terranigma wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

to all of you ladies, it makes my day that you dig the same kind of stuff that I do. (Video games.)

lol, i was thinking that could easily has been misconstrued if you hadn't said that at the end.

lol, I see what you did there.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

Adam

206. Posted:

I was hesitant to follow a Youtube link in response to a post about intercourse, but I am glad I risked it. I'd been told to watch that show before but never did. Very nice. When he says "Oh yeeeah" it reminds me of Barry and Levon from The State.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

207. Posted:

Oh yes, I understand your hesitation; I doubted anyone was likely to follow my link in that context.

Flight of the Conchords is good stuff, definitely worth watching the series.

AuthorMessage

Knux

208. Posted:

I think I have been in Castle Oblivion for so long that I have forgotten my gender. Let me check..oh it's male! :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Wiiloveit

209. Posted:

In context with both the clip, and the intercourse thing, here's another related video that I found hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go "play Wii Fit".

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage

Lady_Gryphon

210. Posted:

Here's another disappointment for Wiiloveit -- I'm from the states as well :)

Lady_Gryphon

AuthorMessage

irken004

211. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I think I have been in Castle Oblivion for so long that I have forgotten my gender. Let me check..oh it's male! :D

mayb u oughta take a walk around The End of the World :)

or Neverland, one of the two lol

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

212. Posted:

I'm Christian-Catholic, thank you very much :)

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

213. Posted:

Ooh, a FIFTH female! Welcome, Lady Gryphon! (I don't recall seeing you around before and apologize if I've just been too dense to notice or something)

Well, it seems to be official. American girls like video games more than British girls. ;)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

VALERHU

214. Posted:

I doubt anyone could guess what I am. :)

</sarcasm>

AuthorMessage

Stevie

215. Posted:

I am a male from the UK, infact from the same county as Wiiloveit as i found out today in the equally exciting "what time is it where you live" thread.

I would be willing to put on a dress if you buy me a black Wii, i only go to first base on date No.1 though.

This is good

AuthorMessage

Knux

216. Posted:

VALERHU wrote:

I doubt anyone could guess what I am. :)

I think you are a female.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Objection

217. Posted:

Lady+Gryphon wrote:

Here's another disappointment for Wiiloveit -- I'm from the states as well :)

Whereabouts in the states? (Possibly setting myself up for disappointment ;) ) I don't remember seeing you before. New to the site? (Forgive me if I'm wrong!!)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

218. Posted:

Haven't seen you around either Lady Gryphon, hello.
So 5 females, and it seems I'm the only mexican girl around (yeeepie I'm special :P).

Any UK girl yet, sorry Wiiloveit, but seriously not a single european female, that's odd; but the wierdest thing of them all is that everybody is on topic now! :O

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

mariofan5000

219. Posted:

Holy Crap! This Topic has the most replies i've ever seen on this website! O_O

mariofan5000

AuthorMessage

theberrage

220. Posted:

Wii So Horny (TM)