Posts 321 to 331 of 331

edhe

"Hello? Are there any girls in this room at all?"

"Yeah! Bring on the hot chicks 'cause I'm a hot stud!"

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Stuffgamer1

There are definitely more than four females around here at this point. And yes, maybe this thread is "pointless." But maybe we think it'll help our interactions to know what gender we're talking to at any given moment (so as not to refer to gender-specific things the person wouldn't understand, NOT to apply idiotic stereotypes to every woman who logs on). Maybe this sounds weird to some of you, but I'm more comfortable interacting with people when I know their gender, so I don't have to assume and then look like an idiot when it turns out I was wrong. That already happened once with Twilight Crow...I do NOT want it to happen again! In fact, if it wasn't for this thread, I probably would have fallen into the trap of thinking PhoenixSage was a girl, like so many others did.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

ASDFGHJKL

Phoenix Sage is a guy???????

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

JK, I new for a long time that Phoenix Sage was a guy. Its a joke because me and Phoenix are close forum friends and post a lot in my thread

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I'm a boy.

To each their own

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Phoenix Sage is a guy???????

Holy crap, when did this happen? Why wasn't I informed? I demand answers NAO, Luiginator.

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

In fact, if it wasn't for this thread, I probably would have fallen into the trap of thinking PhoenixSage was a girl, like so many others did.

It's a trap!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Poneexpage when did you get a gender change? O_O

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Poneexpage when did you get a gender change? O_O

Honestly, it's all hazy in my mind. I just remember walking up one day and something being different. I found out what it was real quick.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.