Forums

Topic: Are you loyal to Nintendo? Or what made you go multi-platform?

Posts 101 to 113 of 113

Meta-Rift

For the most part, I'm a Nintendo purist. Wii and DS are really the only systems I play nowadays, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy copy of FFVII if I found one at a decent price.

Meta-Rift

Kingbuilder

Should we change this to "Multiplatform Life"? Because alot of the members here are alot less loyal to Nintendo than I originally thought.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

CanisWolfred

Kingbuilder wrote:

Should we change this to "Multiplatform Life"? Because alot of the members here are alot less loyal to Nintendo than I originally thought.

I would prefer that, actually, though I think you're overstating it. Not everyone follows Nintendo just for the sake of it. A lot of people simply like good games and don't care whats console they're on, or Prefer Nintendo consoles but get another console for a few games that can't get for Ninty's platforms. Everyone is here because they like Nintendo games, but no one said that meant you had to be loyal to everything Nintendo makes or does. The only exception I know of is me. I'm here for the discussions and nothing more. Hell, I only came here for the VC reviews back when that was what all the site was about.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lotice-Paladin

I am unbiased. Love most games you show me (except generic FPS's).

I like Nintendo for being imaginative but overall not exactly a fan of Mario games (don't shoot me!) but I do like Kirby, Metroid and pokemon (being an RPG fan).

I grew up on the Mega Drive but I wasn't biased as I experienced Nintendo in the late 90's and had my fair share of amazing games on the SNES (although didn't have it long).

Going multi-platform is the best option if you are a neutral but respect all fans for their love of their games.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Hokori

Im am totally loyal to nintendo i have a ps2 that i havent played in 3years all the games i want to play that are on 360 and ps3, psp, or Ps2 are games that could appear on nintendo's console or handheld
I was talking to my friends a few months ago about how much I want SSF4 they said buy a 360 or Ps3 now look 3DS version for me all the way
other Games are all MGS Games, KH, FF Vii-Xiv, Soul calibure III and Iv and, marvle vs capcom

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mario_34

I am loyal to Nintendo, my first video game I remember playing is Super Mario Kart; the games Nintendo make are just pure joy. I strongly hate Sony due to the way they insult Nintendo and steal from them. I read one of their official magazines once and left disgusted once. Microsoft is alright with me, they have done nothing to make me run out and get a 360 but they have done nothing to make me dislike them. I don't like the games on PS3 or 360 because the main philosophy behind them is, nothing brings the family together better then killing each other. Nintendo also has an amazing amount of franchise’s that offer many different adventures. That's why I am loyal to Nintendo.

Mario_34

Acidfoxdyi831

Mario+34 wrote:

I am loyal to Nintendo, my first video game I remember playing is Super Mario Kart; the games Nintendo make are just pure joy. I strongly hate Sony due to the way they insult Nintendo and steal from them. I read one of their official magazines once and left disgusted once. Microsoft is alright with me, they have done nothing to make me run out and get a 360 but they have done nothing to make me dislike them. I don't like the games on PS3 or 360 because the main philosophy behind them is, nothing brings the family together better then killing each other. Nintendo also has an amazing amount of franchise’s that offer many different adventures. That's why I am loyal to Nintendo.

i am so with you on that nintendo is beast!

wii console # 8741 9414 5054 3092
Monster hunter tri: Acidf0xD

Kholdstare

the whole Nintendo/Rare thing Basically introduced me to Xbox ... but i kinda stopped since Rare made $hi++y games with Microsoft anyways ... and Jak and Daxter and Ratchet & Clank are how i started liking sony but Nintendo will ALWAYS own my heart

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Punny

Despite the fact that there is a PlayStation in my room, I am dedicated to Nintendo. Their games are much more charming and original than the mostly FPS games from the competition. Also, the other companies are trying hard to beat Nintendo, but are looking stupid in the process. "Come here, Skittles!"

I'm back (for the moment)!

Hokori

I always laugh when i look at Micro$oft$ E3 confrence All there doing is copying the games that are in the $5 Bargin bin at Wal*Mart and Making u pay way more money for it Kenect Sports dosnt look like Wii Sports it looks like (Well from what was shown) Ouendan but buy waving ur arms up and down Kenectimals looks like Nintendogs on Happy Pills.
I really thing Nintendo Crushed Kenect with Nintendogs + Cats alone.
Also as for PS3 goes the commercials for Move r showing a $200 version of Wii Sports resort... Just Buy a Wii with wii Sports and Wii sports resort ($200 because u use 2 moves witch cost $100 each)

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Chris001

I have tons of games for my dsi and wii, but I also have an xbox 360. I try to play my wii a lot because once I got my xbox, it started to overshadow my wii

Warioware DIY Friend Code 0518 0223 2470
Name Chris

Chris001

I have tons of games for my dsi and wii, but I also have an xbox 360. I try to play my wii a lot because once I got my xbox, it started to overshadow my wii

Warioware DIY Friend Code 0518 0223 2470
Name Chris

WAM

Nintendo's awesome. Cannot wait for the 3DS

WAM

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.