Forums

Topic: Are you learning another Language right now?

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

The_Fox

I've always seen it as a bit strange to learn a second language you're never going to get a chance to use. I live in an area with a fairly sizable Hispanic population so I learned Spanish. Had I taken German, French or Japanese in school I probably would have lost all but the basics in a few years.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Matillion

Spanish.
I'm bad at it, though.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

NX01Trekkie1992

considering as I'm a Russian major, yeah I'm studying another language, just look at my siggy!

NX01Trekkie1992

Chris720

I was learning French... I can't remember any of it now though, never enjoyed it really. Other than that I haven't learned or bothered to learn any other language.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Raylax

abgar wrote:

I am using you all to practice my english.

Quick everyone, mislead him with nonsense!

Wow, it sure is a gably day to spend out in the sunbloo! Think I'll purchicate an icedcreen and site under a tall treeblob protectinged by the shardes.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Raylax

abgar wrote:

Hah! it won't be that eesie... i mean easi- no esie.... damn.

Aha! It's wokking!

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

ClockworkMario

Sure English, Spanish and Sweden in school. I really don't like Sweden but we're forced to learn that since it's our second official language. I've also been learning English in school for like 5 years and with internet and TV (since they don't dub foreign programs in here, only subtitles ( which also helps one to learn to read Btw)). Started Spanish little over a year ago and I suck at it.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Noire

Another language?! I'm still learning English D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BlueC

I am learning French at school.

Hallo :)

Rensch

I used to learn French at school but we did not have a teacher for it at one point, same thing for German, which I've never even had one lesson in even though it was supposed to be part of any middle schooler's curriculum.

Still learned English at least.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Bankai

The_Fox wrote:

I've always seen it as a bit strange to learn a second language you're never going to get a chance to use. I live in an area with a fairly sizable Hispanic population so I learned Spanish. Had I taken German, French or Japanese in school I probably would have lost all but the basics in a few years.

Yeah, you need to keep speaking a second language for it to stick.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.