Forums

Topic: Are you afraid of having an office job?

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

RJay

I had an office job, a shockingly stereotypical office job in an accounting place where you sit in a cubicle all day and fax and scan things. I got fired because I started to not care and came in late every morning and everytime I came back from lunch. It was horrible though, to spend my life in a cubicle.

The only way I could see myself in a cubicle again is if I was a video game writer. Are you afraid of a job like this?

Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255

y2josh

I currently have an office job, transcription in a cubical. It does suck. I'm planning on getting on with a company working from home though soon. I'm on 3rd shift so it's not too bad, I have the whole day when I wake up to do whatever. I used to be on 2nd shift and that was really the pits, no time for nothing and waking up to go to work and sit in your cube all day.

y2josh

malpon

Not so much afraid of it but im much to fidgety to have a cubicle job

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

y2josh

theblackdragon wrote:

working in an office might suck, but at least it's steady employment.

Exactly.

y2josh

CowLaunch

Well, I'm inherently lazy, so I'm afraid of all jobs. But yes, I'm especially afraid of the scenario you describe.

CowLaunch

Machu

I've spent fifteen years working in various offices, it's what i do. It's ok, depends on the office though.

Now I'm looking to work outside, I wanna work for the National Trust, do something worthwhile for once.

Rawr!

Lady_Gryphon

Considering I have an office job it would be bad if I was afraid of it Sometimes it sucks, but overall it's work and all work sucks at one point or another. If it didn't then it would be called "fun" and not "work"

Lady_Gryphon

Rensch

Yes, I would most likely go all depressive by just sitting there all day.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yes im scared of that

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

scared of fast food job too lol

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Rensch

Well, at least you're not stuck in a small cubicle and have a lot of contact with people.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

theblackdragon

@Rensch: if we're talking cubicle vs. fast food job, I'd go cubicle in a heartbeat. with the cubicle your biggest work hazards are what, a paper cut? spilling your coffee on your lap? your butt falling asleep? i've worked in food service before, and I never want to go back. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ItsFuzzyPickles

Not afraid of having an office job, but I rather do something more fun, like become an video game designer (Make video games). I'll work for Nintendo of America.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

SeniorDingDong

What the hell is wrong with an office job ?

SeniorDingDong

RJay

SeniorDingDong wrote:

What the hell is wrong with an office job ?

Have you had one? Not all are bad I guess, just depends on what you're actually doing.

And I agree all office jobs are better than fast food. Maybe I just don't like the real world in general. I think I want to become a professor or teacher instead.

Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255

Machu

Every office job I have ever had, mainly involved... surfing.

Rawr!

dude

depends on the person i guess... i constantly need something new and challenging, i would go totally nuts there.

dude

Slapshot

YES..... I have serious nightmares of being stuck in an office being chased around by copy machines, paper clips and 3 hole puches at night Seriously I could never work in a office. I love workin with my hands. The only reason Im posting right now is because its raining outside and I cant finish my yardwork @ the moment, as for jobs well I worked for Pepsi driving a truck delivering most my life now I build Ships and love it. I will never work in an office unless I just had too for some reason.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.