Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:38 BST
i wanna know
2. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:39 BST
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
3. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:41 BST
4. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:42 BST
voids... the plural of void, yea...
5. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:45 BST
Lloyds? also, Noids? lol
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
6. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:48 BST
Oh no, not the Noid... You're not getting my pizza...Noid
7. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:48 BST
Destructoid or humanoid.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
8. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 10:55 BST
@Josh: when I was little, I remember my parents won this god-awful giant Noid plush thing from the fair when it came into town... lol, it was seriously huge. But now, whenever I think of the Noid, the first thing I immediately think of is Adam West beating the crap out of it. Thanks, Family Guy! :3
Edited on Sat 1st August, 2009 @ 10:56 by theblackdragon
9. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 12:49 BST
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
10. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 12:54 BST
Lol yes, that is one of the greatest family guy moments ever
11. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 13:23 BST
This thread is devoid of any meaning.
12. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 13:32 BST
13. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 13:43 BST
paranoid annoyed void Lloyd
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥