Showing 1 to 20 of 43
1. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:29 BST
It's bugged me for a while but I've always wanted to know the if the guys that work here are paid?
"Sawnik Thee Edgehag" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyImDOxbS7o#movie_player
2. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:31 BST
Every week I'm sent a box full of diamonds.
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
3. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:34 BST
I heard Chicken gets a bushel of corn each month.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons
4. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:36 BST
Serious answers would be much more appreciated.
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 17:36 by supers0nic91
5. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:39 BST
Can I have some?
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
6. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:39 BST
Answer : No they are an independent site. They get paid nothing monetary. They do get to play review copies of games ( not sure if they get to keep them or not). Simple answer now they do not get paid. They volunteer their time.
7. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:40 BST
All I ask is one.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
8. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:41 BST
We get lots of free games and goodies. But as of yet, we are not paid a salary. That comes when we sell the site and make millions. It's all part of the master plan. I'll let you know when I get the Ferrari.
And even if certain people on the site were paid, we wouldn't be able to tell you as some other people are NOT being paid. We can't have hurt feelings now, can we?
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 17:42 by Corbs
Plain old gamer :)
9. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:42 BST
Can I drive it a little bit?
10. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:42 BST
I'll let you know when I get the Ferrari.
I'm personally holding out for the Batmobile.
11. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:43 BST
Sure. The only thing I don't share if my gaming stuff. The car you can take.
12. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:46 BST
Ferrari, Batmobile.... pssshhhaw. if i were in on this, my money would go towards pulling up to the office driving Optimus Prime.
13. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:47 BST
Exactly. Which I why I've never, to this day, revealed the amount of my massive salary to the rest of the team.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
14. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:48 BST
Shhhhhhhh. James and Jon still think we're doing this for free.
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 17:49 by Corbs
15. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 17:52 BST
Cheers Corbie for the response.
16. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 18:05 BST
Well I am...... I mean no of course not
17. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 18:17 BST
You don't drive Optimus Prime; Optimus Prime drives you.
18. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 18:30 BST
@Panda: Chuck Norris drive Optimus Prime...
19. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 21:18 BST
Corbie - clearly, the further up the food chain you go, the more corrupt it gets.
I make money on the side by sending naked photos of Nanaki to women's magazines.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
20. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 21:22 BST
@Professional Sody - I need those photos back man...seriously, Lawyer XIII is threatening to sue.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us