Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Wed 8th Jul 2009 16:41 BST
I take it that Smash Bros. refers to all the fighting characters in the game. But since Samus, Peach, and Zelda are female, are they "Smash Sisters"?
2. Posted: Wed 8th Jul 2009 16:42 BST
If you want them to be.
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
3. Posted: Wed 8th Jul 2009 19:38 BST
That's a good question.When all else fails, ask television!
4. Posted: Wed 8th Jul 2009 19:40 BST
wtf is this?
Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"
5. Posted: Wed 8th Jul 2009 19:47 BST
Lol! I'd use a different word than 'sisters', but I shan't repeat (although I want to, aaagh).
6. Posted: Wed 8th Jul 2009 19:48 BST
What about Nana?
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
7. Posted: Thu 9th Jul 2009 15:50 BST
Yeah, and Daisy-colored Peach!
Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf
8. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 22:58 BST
noooo. zelda and samus are waaay too awesome to be considered a sister with peach. that thought is unthinkable its blasphemy . peach cant even fend for herself. at least zelda and samus aren't always captured and are in needing of being rescued from a fat italian plumber
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
9. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:01 BST
Peach kicks ass in Brawl, what are you talking about? Their respective games?