Forums

Topic: April Fool's Roundup 2013

Posts 1 to 20 of 35

Linkuini

Gosh, the internet is a fun place this time of year. With all the pranks and hoaxes floating around the web today, I say we might as well just list them all in one place instead of making a new thread for each one. If you find a good April Fool's prank while browsing today (game-related or not), post it here so the rest of us can get a laugh out of it (or lament our gullibility for having taken it seriously). Let's see how many we can get!

Linkuini

Arianabtd

I have had SO much fun with Google Nose today, it is hilarious. Everyone should check it out x3.

Google has totally outdone themselves this year.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Youtube is the only winner though Destructoid turning into one of the worst sites on the internet is a good 2nd.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TsunamiSensei

Konata wrote:

I have had SO much fun with Google Nose today, it is hilarious. Everyone should check it out x3.

Google Quest was better.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Linkuini

There's a report on fool.com (dead giveaway) today about some sort of financial bubble. Apparently, we're all going to lose our savings. Or we're gonna be rich. Or it's April Fool's day and it's really fun and easy to make people panic about money.

Linkuini

Electricmastro

CrimsonFire wrote:

Nintendo Attempts to buy Banjo-Kazooie, Gets Kinect Sports Instead

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-attempts-to-buy-banjo-k...

The sad thing is that this was the first time i've ever heard Nintendo comment on a confirm/denial involving frequently asked releases of games (Mother/Earthbound for example)...and what makes it sadder is that I still haven't ;(

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

19Robb92

Blizzard did the best one thus far IMO. I really got taken off guard when I got rushed 2 minuets in to a game, took me quite a while to get what was going on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQN1X1fPO1o

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Birdman

Andrew W.K. tweeted that's he's giving up partying forever. I think he wins.

Also, Reddit claims they bought TF2 and all users have to pick sides now. It's hilarious.

Also, some obscure band I follow on Facebook wrote that they got a grant from CalArts so they'd be playing in Shanghai for a year. I thought that one was pretty good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Final-Starman

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Konata wrote:

Google Quest was better.

PPFFFT! Bing's Adventure was a thousand times better!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Wildvine53

I'm surprised no one mentioned Teen Nick's prank. I got so excited for the lost Rocko's Modern Life episode, they got me good.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.